Shahid Nama with Dr Shahid Masood - 26th July 2011 - Will the Judiciary ever take action against the

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Shahid Nama with Dr Shahid Masood - 26th July 2011 - Will the Judiciary ever take action against the Gov't?

I think, Judiciary will let go this Gov't for the sake of saving the system and personally I think it is the right move. It is going to create even more problems for Pakistan.

Let them go, let Ga nja bros be friendly opposition and It all will clear the path for IK

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Shahid Nama with Dr Shahid Masood - 26th July 2011 - Will the Judiciary ever take action against the Gov't?

I think, Judiciary will let go this Gov't for the sake of saving the system and personally I think it is the right move. It is going to create even more problems for Pakistan.

Let them go, let Ga nja bros be friendly opposition and It all will clear the path for IK
to some extent i agree with you but do you understand what is going to happen if this govt keeps doing whatever it is doing right now,,,,,,,,,,,, this country will break and will never be able to stand up again, this corrupt toola of looters know that it is their last chance and they will not be in power again so they are going to start their looting business more vigorously and efficiently..... what will we do after they leave the country looting everything and nothing in the govt banks............ that is very scary,,,,,,

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)

this is what they want,they want to complete their term & settle down their black money,eliminate all the evidence & in the end they would still get "handsome" majority in election.....choor choor ka khyal rakhta ha...they all (ppp+nawaz+q group+mqm+anp) are cooperating,& they all would b cooperating because they have a common interest "looot loooo pakistan"
sometime i wonder,this guy imran has sacrificed his life for those who do not know even & damn care about him.

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
The army should come to the help of judiciary to remove this bloody corrupt and insincere govt. Listen the cries of people who have nothing left to cheer about.Nation is falling apart, army should just install the care taker govt and let them take the nation out of chaos it is in-army have to stay in the background to take care of law and order situation. PM,President ,their cabinet and all the B** corrupt politicians and bureaucrats be hanged in public for one week .Lets decide the fate of these people once for all otherwise nation will come back to the same mess again. Have a clean up operation,nation need it desperately-writtings are on the wall ?Someone have to save the country from break up and its only judiciary and army-No one else? Nation was never in such a bad shape as it is now because the govt's intentions are very clear from their deeds.Democracy is the best revenge-so they took it from the nation? what army and judiciary are waiting now? Give a chance to IK with some technocrats if you want to save the country from further damage for one year,dissolve the useless parliament and senate for one year .

Last edited:

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The army should come to the help of judiciary to remove this bloody corrupt and insincere govt. Listen the cries of people who have nothing left to cheer about.Nation is falling apart, army should just install the care taker govt and let them take the nation out of chaos it is in-army have to stay in the background to take care of law and order situation. PM,President ,their cabinet and all the B** corrupt politicians and bureaucrats be hanged in public for one week .Lets decide the fate of these people once for all otherwise nation will come back to the same mess again. Have a clean up operation,nation need it desperately-writtings are on the wall ?Someone have to save the country from break up and its only judiciary and army-No one else? Nation was never in such a bad shape as it is now because the govt's intentions are very clear from their deeds.Democracy is the best revenge-so they took it from the nation? what army and judiciary are waiting now? Give a chance to IK with some technocrats if you want to save the country from further damage for one year,dissolve the useless parliament and senate for one year .
i agree with you 100%, we have no more time to implement this otherwise we and our next generation will be dead,,,,,,,,,,,

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)

Our real problem is our Army. It will never support judiciary. The issue is that in the scenario you are recommending, our Army might succeed in dividing Pakistan again as they did 40 years ago. Something needs to be done to get rid of this govt. asap but not sure what. Our nation is really not a vibrant nation...unfortunately.

wahmed

Councller (250+ posts)
The only respectable solution is that the "b.e.g.h.a.i.r.a.t" people of Pakistan should stop watching TV channels and come out of there homes. If only 1-2 lac people come and protest on the constitution avenue only for few hours everything will be sorted..... Zardari, Gillani and all pack of paltu kuttas (including agha hasan abidi, rehman malik, babar hewan, sharmila farooqi etc) sab bhaag jaain gay. If people of Egypt, Tunisia, Syria, Yemen, Libya and Bahrain can do it, why cant we?

Its about time we should stop waiting for someone to help us, be it Army, America or China..... and also stop blaming conspiracy theories..... Its our mess and we should clean it, after all we voted for this Govt., didn't we?

Otherwise people of Pakistan should get ready for another 5 years of Zardari as president and Bilalwal as prime minister, that's the price Pakistanis must pay.(clap)

Last edited: