Shahid Nama - 25th August 2011- Zaid Hamid Vs Marvi Sarmad - "Did the 'Two Nation Theory' become irr

Shahid Naama

Voter (50+ posts)
Complete:

[FLV]http://freevid.pkpolitics.com/aug11/shahidnama_25_aug_11.flv[/FLV]

In Parts (Youtube Links):

f7b1147fb805a8648387eda729ecb02a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Razzi

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Shahid Nama with Dr Shahid Masood - 25th August 2011 - Zaid Hamid Vs Marvi Sarmad

yar jo pehle ap ne upload kiya tha us ke total minut 38 bante hen or is k 34 minute bante hen. what is this

Unicorn

Banned
Re: Shahid Nama with Dr Shahid Masood - 25th August 2011 - Zaid Hamid Vs Marvi Sarmad

If Zaid Hamid would like me to testify on his behalf in court I can. I just ran Marvi on my Indian_Agent_O_Meter and she is Indian agent. I can bring my Meter to the court its very scientific. As long as he pays my fees and expenses.

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

OMG!..This lady is absolutely brilliant, blasted zaid hamid left and right.
Hats off to Marvi Sarmad...I have become her fan now......

desh1857

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

If Zaid Hamid would like me to testify on his behalf in court I can. I just ran Marvi on my Indian_Agent_O_Meter and she is Indian agent. I can bring my Meter to the court its very scientific. As long as he pays my fees and expenses.

(clap)(clap)
lal topi wala bandar [hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

khawaja555

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: Shahid Nama - 25th August 2011- Zaid Hamid Vs Marvi Sarmad - Has the Two Nation Theory become irrelevant?

zaid hamid is talking like taliban Marvi has better arguments. she is right when she asks about Bloch ppl.who getting killed by pakistan army.Zaid hamid has no answer for that instead he is talking about indian kashmiri
be honest if u r true pakistani wont u love ur Bloch brothers first and then
indian kashmiri?

Fahad Abid

Voter (50+ posts)
Re: Shahid Nama - 25th August 2011- Zaid Hamid Vs Marvi Sarmad - "Has the 'Two Nation Theory' become irrelevant?"

Neither of them won BUT the lady showed that she's the one with foul language and aggressive behaviour.
Although i don't like Zaid Hamid bcs of his personal ideology but he made his point very clear in this program.

chaudhry2

islam may to muslims aik dosray k bhai hain yeh hindu christans kab say bhai ho gay muslims k islam may beshek minorities k haqooq hain lekin muslim country may law islam ka he hota ha yeh hamari media ko aisay program nahi dekhanay chahyain jis say kuch loag a kar islam ko boltay hain shame on this woman