Shahid Khan Afridi Will Be Best Politician If Pakistan Wins World Cup

noman3000

Senator (1k+ posts)
just think for a moment about politics of MQM, don't u feel they behave like blackmailers and mafia. they just want political milage in the eyes of ppl and want to expand their ganster
When I think about politics MQM, I feel proud! y? Bcoz:
1) Opposed NRO.
2) Opposed Kerry Lugar Bill.
3) Developed Karachi & Hyderabad.
4) Sent qualified lower & middle class people in assemblies.
etc..

Last edited:

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)
If Pakistan Wins World Cup 2011 Then My Vote is For Afridi,He must Make a party i think he can prove himself even Better Than Imran Khan,He has Vision,Karizma,Excellent Communication Skills,What U Guys will do If Afridi Comes to Pakistan With World Cup Trophy And He Start His Politics by making Some Party,Will u guys vote him in Elections or not???(bigsmile)(Some would think this thread rubbish accept apology in advance)[/Q

Stupid Sick mentality

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
When I think about politics MQM, I fee proud! y? Bcoz:
1) Opposed NRO
Opposed NRO but took full advantage of it, isnt that a huge inconsistency and hypocrisy? If they think NRO is wrong, why didnt they ask courts to reopen all their cases and why didnt Altaf Hussain come back to Pakistan to face the cases?
DAWN: The list showed that MQM chief Altaf Hussain had got withdrawn the highest number of cases against him – 72, including 31 on murder and 11 on attempt to murder charges.
Dr Farooq Sattar, the MQM’s parliamentary leader, occupied the second slot. A total of 23 cases were withdrawn against him, including five on charges of murder and four on attempt to murder.
The third biggest beneficiary appeared to be provincial minister Shoaib Bukhari, of the MQM, against whom 21 cases were withdrawn, including 16 on murder and attempt to murder charges.
The Federal Minister for Ports and Shipping, Babar Ghouri, Sindh Governor Ishratul Ibad, Imran Farooq, Saleem Shahzad, Waseem Akhtar and former MNA Kunwar Khalid Yunus are other prominent MQM leaders who benefited from the NRO.
Source: http://teeth.com.pk/blog/2009/11/23/...inal-cases-nro

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
If a person playing in gymkhana team could be PM , why not world cup winners?

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Shahid Khan Afridi Will Be Best Politician If Pakistan Wins World Cup

If that were true, Imran Khan would have been the first trend-setter to win 1997 elections. There's no 'Win elections free with a world cup victory' offer.

Muhammad Tauseef A. Bajwa

Senator (1k+ posts)
If Pakistan Wins World Cup 2011 Then My Vote is For Afridi,He must Make a party i think he can prove himself even Better Than Imran Khan,He has Vision,Karizma,Excellent Communication Skills,What U Guys will do If Afridi Comes to Pakistan With World Cup Trophy And He Start His Politics by making Some Party,Will u guys vote him in Elections or not???(bigsmile)(Some would think this thread rubbish accept apology in advance)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never get emotional! Think prudently! Shahid Afridi has no brain - Man who chew cricket ball in front of installed cameras (27) can lead Pakistan? DashingPun you had every right to air your views but do not follow Shahid Afridi's path as it end up there where no one thinks as "Best". Good Luck in your campaign!

noman3000

Senator (1k+ posts)
Opposed NRO but took full advantage of it, isnt that a huge inconsistency and hypocrisy? If they think NRO is wrong, why didnt they ask courts to reopen all their cases and why didnt Altaf Hussain come back to Pakistan to face the cases?
DAWN: The list showed that MQM chief Altaf Hussain had got withdrawn the highest number of cases against him – 72, including 31 on murder and 11 on attempt to murder charges.
Dr Farooq Sattar, the MQM’s parliamentary leader, occupied the second slot. A total of 23 cases were withdrawn against him, including five on charges of murder and four on attempt to murder.
The third biggest beneficiary appeared to be provincial minister Shoaib Bukhari, of the MQM, against whom 21 cases were withdrawn, including 16 on murder and attempt to murder charges.
The Federal Minister for Ports and Shipping, Babar Ghouri, Sindh Governor Ishratul Ibad, Imran Farooq, Saleem Shahzad, Waseem Akhtar and former MNA Kunwar Khalid Yunus are other prominent MQM leaders who benefited from the NRO.
Source: http://teeth.com.pk/blog/2009/11/23/...inal-cases-nro
Bas rehne hi do.. fake cases ager withdraw kerwaliye to kya ghalat kerdia? Wese bhi woh cases konse solve ho rahe thay, saray case to yar army operation may banaye gaye.. 15000 karkun shaheed kerdiye gaye mqm k.

swing

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
O Bhai uss ko Khaladi tou theek say bun laynay doo uss k baud daikhay gay aur mai b cricket khailta hoon kabhe kabhe so mujay b vote doo. :angry_smile:

enigma_1357

MPA (400+ posts)
Bas rehne hi do.. fake cases ager withdraw kerwaliye to kya ghalat kerdia? Wese bhi woh cases konse solve ho rahe thay, saray case to yar army operation may banaye gaye.. 15000 karkun shaheed kerdiye gaye mqm k.

mqm say manafiq party koi nahi. aik taraf kehtey ho army nein 15000 logoon ko mar dia, doosri taraf phir army ko bolatay ho. woh tumhara Marass e Azam pagal ho ghya hey :P

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
If Pakistan Wins World Cup 2011 Then My Vote is For Afridi,He must Make a party i think he can prove himself even Better Than Imran Khan,He has Vision,Karizma,Excellent Communication Skills,What U Guys will do If Afridi Comes to Pakistan With World Cup Trophy And He Start His Politics by making Some Party,Will u guys vote him in Elections or not???(bigsmile)(Some would think this thread rubbish accept apology in advance)

vesey Veena malik b aik option he aik do ore k.anja.r* b ikhatey kr lo...........aik do footbal k player daikh letey hain .............aik do hockey k ho jaey gey..............kia khial he yahi dimaghi condition he to hmaree is tanazali ka bais he ............

hm aajtk ghulamana soch rakhtteyh hain..... hm sirf mashoor ,khobsoorat gorey chiitey angrezi bolney valey amir ,chudhry malik khan sardar ko hi apna aaqa bnatey hain kionkey hmaree soch hi ghulamana he.

hm ne kabi kirdaar pe nazar hi nhi dalee k kirdar b koiee cheez hotee he.
sharam atee he is qaum ki ye soch daikh kr.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thats what i say, dual standards/hypocrisy. They oppose NRO with their mouths only, but in reality they took FULL advantage of it. As for the cases not being solved, how can a case be solved if the accused is hiding in UK for 20 years?

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
pakistan is playing india in semifinal.
and i am afraid that for aman ki ashaa and money ki ashaa pakistan might throw away that match so india wins.[/COLOR]
lets pray though its not the case![/COLOR]