Shahid Khan Afridi Will Be Best Politician If Pakistan Wins World Cup

DashingPun

MPA (400+ posts)
If Pakistan Wins World Cup 2011 Then My Vote is For Afridi,He must Make a party i think he can prove himself even Better Than Imran Khan,He has Vision,Karizma,Excellent Communication Skills,What U Guys will do If Afridi Comes to Pakistan With World Cup Trophy And He Start His Politics by making Some Party,Will u guys vote him in Elections or not???(bigsmile)(Some would think this thread rubbish accept apology in advance)

shahzadss

Citizen
We don't vote Imran khan for 1992 world cup we vote him because he shows us his administration skills in SK hospital and namal Uni and he stands for Pakistan thats why we vote him;)
If Pakistan Wins World Cup 2011 Then My Vote is For Afridi,He must Make a party i think he can prove himself even Better Than Imran Khan,He has Vision,Karizma,Excellent Communication Skills,What U Guys will do If Afridi Comes to Pakistan With World Cup Trophy And He Start His Politics by making Some Party,Will u guys vote him in Elections or not???(bigsmile)(Some would think this thread rubbish accept apology in advance)

enigma_1357

MPA (400+ posts)

pagal pan ka ilaaj hey, lekin aysa pagal jo theek hi nahi hona chahta oss ka koi ilaj nahi. my family has not only been voting for Nawaz shareef but also been convincing ppl to vote for him because we didn't have any alternative. abb no more

abdullahlone

MPA (400+ posts)
u r an idiot.....since Allah mentions in Holy Quran that corrupt nations will be ruled by corrupt rulers then now one can save u from the evil. U know y because evil exists inside U. U never deserve an honest ruler who could free U from internal evils corruption and external evils as american slavery....however evil corruption and american slavery is ur fate. so enjoy it....

omerkashmiri

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Whats wrong with that if he wants to come into politics or you think it is just shareef khandan's birth right to rule pakistan?

Just_one

Banned
Of course, Shahid Afridi will make a very good politician compared to Shareef bros. Anyone will do. At least he will not be as corrupt or incompetent.

Now, as everybody said, we vote for Imran Khan not because he won the world cup in 1992, but because he has shown his services to the nation and he has proven himself to be an honest and trustworthy leader. He has given voice to the the common man of Pakistan on national front, from issues like corruption, war on terror, drone strikes, speaking against all.

He has BECOME OUR VOICE. And that's why well will vote for him.

Now even as a cricket captain, he was much more accomplished than talented cricketers like Waseem Akram, Shahid Afridi etc.

Imran Khan is not only the world cup wining captain for Pakistan, he is the best cricketer and all rounder ever produced by Pakistan and one of the best in the world. He is one of only four Pakistanis to be in the ICC Hall of Fame.

And as for communication skills, vision, personality is concern, what comparison does Imran has (with all due respect to Afridi)?

So even as a cricketer, he was in his own class.

Anyway, I do hope Pakistan wins the world cup this time.

enigma_1357

MPA (400+ posts)
Of course, Shahid Afridi will make a very good politician compared to Shareef bros. Anyone will do. At least he will not be as corrupt or incompetent.

Now, as everybody said, we vote for Imran Khan not because he won the world cup in 1992, but because he has shown his services to the nation and he has proven himself to be an honest and trustworthy leader. He has given voice to the the common man of Pakistan on national front, from issues like corruption, war on terror, drone strikes, speaking against all.

He has BECOME OUR VOICE. And that's why well will vote for him.

Now even as a cricket captain, he was much more accomplished than talented cricketers like Waseem Akram, Shahid Afridi etc.

Imran Khan is not only the world cup wining captain for Pakistan, he is the best cricketer and all rounder ever produced by Pakistan and one of the best in the world. He is one of only four Pakistanis to be in the ICC Hall of Fame.

And as for communication skills, vision, personality is concern, what comparison does Imran has (with all due respect to Afridi)?

So even as a cricketer, he was in his own class.

Anyway, I do hope Pakistan wins the world cup this time.

one more thing i would like to say about imran khan,

one of the most important reasons of imran khan respect in cricket world is his honesty.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

He will be a good foot soldier of IK.
But I don't care foot soldier or not, he needs to win World Cup and he will deserve it like IK.

Last edited:

Spartacus

This topic is not relevant .

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)

For once you got it right...this thread is RUBBISH...it just shows how much free time you have and basically you have no life...

BKKhan

Councller (250+ posts)
kuch log jab tak be izzati na khayen,... galyan na sunen... un ko neend nahi aati....and this guy is one of them
bhai kuch achha likho, to izzat mile gee,,,,, rubbish likho gay , to log galian hee dengay (which is your favourit dish)

pakistanism

Voter (50+ posts)
guyz.............i'm all in to vote Afridi for the next PM/President of Pakistan............i'm pretty sure that he'll be far better then the corrupt dogs we have in our assembely right now

Pakistan Zindabaad

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

U need mental treatment man.

U always behave non-sensibly.

Previously u were supporting Shareef Brothers, then on Raymod Davis issue you turned to be the supporter of Army and now want another U-turn in advance for Afridi.

You are a big LOTA..........

Last edited:

noman3000

Senator (1k+ posts)
u want target killers, bhata khoor and mafias to lead pakistan

pakistan should be lead by only those who are honest and competent
Yes I'm proud of them whatever u label them.. kabhi kisi nay jaane ki koshish ki, who labled MQM as bhatta khors, qatil? y?

saeed khan

Dashing man

Comparison of Shahid Afridi with Oxford graduate Imran Khan is a joke.

enigma_1357

MPA (400+ posts)
Yes I'm proud of them whatever u label them.. kabhi kisi nay jaane ki koshish ki, who labled MQM as bhatta khors, qatil? y?

just think for a moment about politics of MQM, don't u feel they behave like blackmailers and mafia. they just want political milage in the eyes of ppl and want to expand their ganster

akber

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
janab ess topic key baad apkey liye yeh kaha ja sakta hai key,
BADNAAM NA HOGEY TU KIYA NAAM NA HOGA AUR SHARM TUM KO MAGHAR NAHE ATTI.
IMRAN KHAN ZINDAaBAD