Session court rejects application to provide homemade food to Rana Sanaullah

Danish99

Senator (1k+ posts)
yeah you arrested prianka gandhi in UP just for meeting some affected families? thats called political victimization.

our PM is busy strengthening Pakistani institutes against the corrupt mafia who are used to be in power by hooks or crooks, Go read Panama Scandal about NAWAZ Sharif, BBC reports against the whole family, Also PPP and swiss account, surrey palace stories, these are all published in international media. Now with currently elected government all corrupt politicians are getting punishment for the crimes they have committed. Some are even cauth for selling norcotics and that is nowhere political victimization as you wrongly said.

Thats why i say please go and read before you talk, you half knowledge is just like hundu history, full of lies and biased opinions. You can fool your illiterate indian population with that but Pakistanis are far better educated when it comes to facts and history
There's sufficient evidence the generals r involved in politics and that,s against their oath,but I don't see any action against them.pakistani politicians r the best,hundred time better than Indians.The problem is it establishment wants to discredit them,so they keep looting the country by puppet governments.

stranger

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
There's sufficient evidence the generals r involved in politics and that,s against their oath,but I don't see any action against them.pakistani politicians r the best,hundred time better than Indians.The problem is it establishment wants to discredit them,so they keep looting the country by puppet governments.

again its your opinion... not a fact... just like any illiterate hindu you think your opinion is a fact. though i respect your illogical opinion but i dare to disagree with it and can ask you to please go and do some research on kashmir human rights violations by indian army, your so called democratic governments given ARMY SPECIAL POWERS TO KILL KASHMIRI MUSLIMS WHO WANT TO BE A PART OF PAKISTAN (The Armed Forces (Jammu and Kashmir) Special Powers Act, 1990)

thats not the only power your army was given to kill civilians and their own people.
READ THIS

https://www.hrw.org/news/2018/06/14/india-act-un-rights-report-kashmir

awareness is belssing if you know what it is.

and its indian army looting their own country, and they make lives of soldiers miserable when then speak against it. This is what is called corruption in indian army. there are many videos from indian army soldiers, you must watch them before talking about Pakistan. I wish if you can show me a single video from Pakistan. now go and build some toilets from your ladies

Last edited:

Champion 01

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This is fukistan ,PM adulterer,his sister thief,ex Pm and president corrupt ,ex law minister heroin smuggler,no wonder this is the worst country in the world,funny thing it's called roast medina.
Oh really, has your sister told you this, or your mother, if you are married your wife, or if you have a daughter she has..
Because this is PAKISTAN, for us Alhamdolillah, if the above mentioned people have been FUCKED here than they must have asked for it..
PAK FAUJ ZINDABAD
IMRAN KHAN ZINDABAD

Billo Rani

Senator (1k+ posts)
a429d8b884938753b75ada8b7928f0a4.jpg

Lefty

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is fukistan ,PM adulterer,his sister thief,ex Pm and president corrupt ,ex law minister heroin smuggler,no wonder this is the worst country in the world,funny thing it's called roast medina.
Tu apni paish jo karwa raha ha pakistan k baray ma apni B ma rakh harami admi Moodi k najaiz Munday