Scientists warn future drugs will be designed to control human mind

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Ethan A. Huff
NaturalNews
April 15, 2011
It may sound like something out of a science fiction plot, but Oxford researchers say that modern conventional medicine is gradually developing ways to change the moral states of humans through pharmaceutical drugs, and thus control the way people think and act in various life situations. These new drugs will literally have the ability to disrupt an individuals personal morality, and instead reprogram that person to believe and do whatever the drug designer has created that drug to do. Science has ignored the question of moral improvement so far, but it is now becoming a big debate, said Dr. Guy Kahane from the Oxford Centre for Neuroethics in the UK. There is already a growing body of research you can describe in these terms. Studies show that certaindrugs affect the ways people respond to moral dilemmas by increasing their sense of empathy, group affiliation and by reducing aggression.
While this may sound good in theory, mind control is already a very dangerous side effect of existing drugs. Take the antidepressant drug Prozac, for instance, which has been known to cause those taking it to lash out in violent rages. One young boy murdered his father by beating him and stabbing him in the head, and hit his mother with a crowbar and stabbed her in the face, shortly after starting to take Prozac (http://www.naturalnews.com/News_000).
But the kinds of drugs Kahane and his colleagues are referring to imply designer drugs specifically designed to not only alter ones mental state, but also to change the way that person thinks about situations from a moral perspective. The end result is literally a type of drug-induced mind control where human subjects will be controlled by someone else, and unable to make conscious decisions for themselves.
Research on the subject, of course, tries to paint the idea of mind-control drugs in a positive light, suggesting that they could be used to help make the world a better place. Just imagine less violence, more trust, and more love, they say. This rhetoric, though, is really just a ploy to further numb the already mind-numbed masses into accepting the idea as a good thing.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/scientists-warn-future-drugs-will-be-designed-to-control-human-mind.html

gazoomartian

Ethan A. Huff
NaturalNews
April 15, 2011
It may sound like something out of a science fiction plot, but Oxford researchers say that modern conventional medicine is gradually developing ways to change the moral states of humans through pharmaceutical drugs, and thus control the way people think and act in various life situations. These new drugs will literally have the ability to disrupt an individuals personal morality, and instead reprogram that person to believe and do whatever the drug designer has created that drug to do. Science has ignored the question of moral improvement so far, but it is now becoming a big debate, said Dr. Guy Kahane from the Oxford Centre for Neuroethics in the UK. There is already a growing body of research you can describe in these terms. Studies show that certaindrugs affect the ways people respond to moral dilemmas by increasing their sense of empathy, group affiliation and by reducing aggression.
While this may sound good in theory, mind control is already a very dangerous side effect of existing drugs. Take the antidepressant drug Prozac, for instance, which has been known to cause those taking it to lash out in violent rages. One young boy murdered his father by beating him and stabbing him in the head, and hit his mother with a crowbar and stabbed her in the face, shortly after starting to take Prozac (http://www.naturalnews.com/News_000).
But the kinds of drugs Kahane and his colleagues are referring to imply designer drugs specifically designed to not only alter ones mental state, but also to change the way that person thinks about situations from a moral perspective. The end result is literally a type of drug-induced mind control where human subjects will be controlled by someone else, and unable to make conscious decisions for themselves.
Research on the subject, of course, tries to paint the idea of mind-control drugs in a positive light, suggesting that they could be used to help make the world a better place. Just imagine less violence, more trust, and more love, they say. This rhetoric, though, is really just a ploy to further numb the already mind-numbed masses into accepting the idea as a good thing.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/scientists-warn-future-drugs-will-be-designed-to-control-human-mind.html

What a BS. These scientists are living in stone age or ignore facts.

That drugs have already been developed and being used on our young men to commit suicide bombs. Do you really believe talibans are telling the kids they would be in junnah if they kill people, destroy buildings? THINK AGAIN.

1. The CIA is feeding these drugs to the young men that alters and controls brain. They control the brain and tell them to carry out the suicide mission and if they still refuse to kill, they tell the kids ' You will go to heaven if you kill'

2. CIA has also invented mind altering electronic signals. Have you all ever thought why within a short period of time several countries have seen unrest and revolt for 'democrazy'? The signals are spread through channels like youtube (mostly), video mails, television show, news, and anything that we 'see' i.e. video.

First they create fake unrest showing demonstration by few dozen people. Then they multiply this scene electronically and add mind altering signals to the video. When a person sees the video, it quickly registers in his brain 'ok lets go and demonstrate on street'. One tells others, others see them do, and before you know it its spread all over country.

Tunisia unrest may have been the pilot project, succeeding which, they put the signals into implementation. You may think I am crazy but that's what some people thought when they claimed that the CIA did mind altering test in 1954 on McGill university students in Montreal, Canada. It was proven true in early 80's

student

Senator (1k+ posts)
I think whenever our politician visit US, they feed them those drugs and make them agree with whatever they want. Dont you remember, once former FM Qureshi visited US regarding controversial terms in Kerry loger bill but when he came back, he was defending them. Its happen with all minister when they return from US, they defend their policies.. I think, they mix these drugs in their meal.

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think whenever our politician visit US, they feed them those drugs and make them agree with whatever they want. Dont you remember, once former FM Qureshi visited US regarding controversial terms in Kerry loger bill but when he came back, he was defending them. Its happen with all minister when they return from US, they defend their policies.. I think, they mix these drugs in their meal.

Student,

If this is the case they would have change the mind of your "Imran Khan" too. Or have they?

Other reason perhaps why these politicians change their minds is disclosure of the contents of their files kept by the CIA. It does the magical tricks on the corrupts. Would they like to loose the loot of their entire lives on disclosure? Does the trick all the time.

crankthskunk

What a BS. These scientists are living in stone age or ignore facts.

That drugs have already been developed and being used on our young men to commit suicide bombs. Do you really believe talibans are telling the kids they would be in junnah if they kill people, destroy buildings? THINK AGAIN.

1. The CIA is feeding these drugs to the young men that alters and controls brain. They control the brain and tell them to carry out the suicide mission and if they still refuse to kill, they tell the kids ' You will go to heaven if you kill'

2. CIA has also invented mind altering electronic signals. Have you all ever thought why within a short period of time several countries have seen unrest and revolt for 'democrazy'? The signals are spread through channels like youtube (mostly), video mails, television show, news, and anything that we 'see' i.e. video.

First they create fake unrest showing demonstration by few dozen people. Then they multiply this scene electronically and add mind altering signals to the video. When a person sees the video, it quickly registers in his brain 'ok lets go and demonstrate on street'. One tells others, others see them do, and before you know it its spread all over country.

Tunisia unrest may have been the pilot project, succeeding which, they put the signals into implementation. You may think I am crazy but that's what some people thought when they claimed that the CIA did mind altering test in 1954 on McGill university students in Montreal, Canada. It was proven true in early 80's

Gazoo bhai, true, these experiments are decades old. CIA has mastered the techniques of "remote sensing" for few decades now.

It is also correct, the adds or messages could contain sublime messages, which are difficult for the naked eye to pick up in the content of a video. It is only possible to see those images if the video is slow down sufficiently.

Never the less to make the whole of the countries rise in protest against their governments is not possible.

For that long term planning, planting of moles, having assets, providing them training and funding, given them help and logistics, all play a part. Without all these facilities provided in the background no movement is possible or successful.

CIA has a black budget of billions, where do you think that is spent?

gazoomartian

EXACTLY.... how else would we explain the puppets all over the world from Shah of Iran, Marcos of Philipines, Mubarak, Ayub Khan, Zia, Mush, and Allah only knows who else. And not to forget King of Saudia

Crank: Imran isnt elected yet. Once he IS, you will see on his first trip he and his team will be fed food laced with the drugs.

InshaAllah in my govt when I or ministers visit US, we will buy at a random Pakistani restaurant. we shall not announce the name of th eplace to prevent any conspiracy with the restaurant owner. I might even go for Subway, which I love anyway. Its cheap too. Only $4 for one personal pizza, about 8"

crankthskunk

Crank: Imran isnt elected yet. Once he IS, you will see on his first trip he and his team will be fed food laced with the drugs.

GazooMartian, first of all I am not Crank, please do not use this name, use my full id, crankthatskunk, it has a meaning attached to it. I selected this nick because of Mirza Dajjal, when I found out about him, read his books, the smelly and foul Skunk came to my mind, I decided to crank that skunk. Thats what my ID means. I hope you get it now.

I think, your assumptions are going way too far off the mark. But anyway, this is your thinking, I have no problem with it, your are entitle to your opinion. I didn't say, chemical reactions in the brain can not be altered by medications. But changing the whole population is bridge too far, thats all.

As for leaders, brother, they could be hoodwink because of their dirty deeds, no need to give them any drugs, they are usually blackmailed to co-operate due to their black deeds.

gazoomartian

Gazoo bhai, true, these experiments are decades old. CIA has mastered the techniques of "remote sensing" for few decades now.

Never the less to make the whole of the countries rise in protest against their governments is not possible. Normally it would not be possible but now a days with
the invention of drugs, it is possible.

For that long term planning, planting of moles, having assets, providing them training and funding, given them help and logistics, all play a part. Without all these facilities provided in the background no movement is possible or successful.

obviously it no more takes long term planning and training. Within few months uprising in several countries. And by the way only in Muslim countries? The only explanation of such a rapid spread of unrest is that someone somehow somewhere is feeding the brains of the young intellectuals of the countries, wrong values and invitation of revolts. I have noticed watching the protest videos that, majority of the participants of the procession is under 40, majority but not all. May be it means that the signals in question do not effect older brains. Something to ponder upon.

gazoomartian

GazooMartian, first of all I am not Crank, please do not use this name, use my full id, crankthatskunk, it has a meaning attached to it. I selected this nick because of Mirza Dajjal, when I found out about him, read his books, the smelly and foul Skunk came to my mind, I decided to crank that skunk. Thats what my ID means. I hope you get it now.

I did get it now. One would never know until you explain it. I used 'CRANK' only for convenience of typing, no offense was meant just like people call me Gazoo instead of Gazoo Martian. Any way no offense was meant and NOW I do like your name crankthskunk (clap)

I think, your assumptions are going way too far off the mark. But anyway, this is your thinking, I have no problem with it, your are entitle to your opinion. I didn't say, chemical reactions in the brain can not be altered by medications. But changing the whole population is bridge too far, thats all.

As for leaders, brother, they could be hoodwink because of their dirty deeds, no need to give them any drugs, they are usually blackmailed to co-operate due to their black deeds.

I hope I have gone way too far off the mark but thats the way I see it.

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
I would not be surprised if MQM leader, Altaf Hussein gives these drugs to his leading me members and his supporters to make them brain dead zombies and brainless sheep to listen to his stupid and bombastic speeches delivered via mobile phone from 7500 miles away in the UK.

I always wondered how could it be possible that so many supporters could be so thick skulled and brain dead to be morphed like zombies and asked to go to parks and grounds thousands in numbers to big to hear their leader speak with the voice of a donkey in rage. This is an amazing discovery.