Sawal Yeh Hai 18th July 2015 Hassan Nisar Exclusive Interview

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Hasan Nisar is the Great Person, who feels the pain of the nation, tirelessly fighting against Noora+Zardari ,I salute him.
But if he is thinking current brass going to bring change possibly his assessment is wrong, like hope from Kanra Chaudry and Zanani.
If someone from lower rankers come and do his best to finish all current top military and civil leadership along with judges and bureaucrats possibly only hope.Otherwise wait and see how Zardari Celebrates Eid in Dubai, how much Eidi sent to him, by Civil Military Consortium.

Anmir

Minister (2k+ posts)
Geo HASSAN Saab, ideal sermon for idle minds ticking along on a ventilator being kept alive by manually operating the ventilator, the day the ventilator operator ceases will be the day of awakening for the starved minds of Pakistan , will it be too late then. ??? Surely idle mindswho can't think beyond their own survival deserves that fate as ALL MINDS HAVE TO END ONE DAY.

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)
Must watch show. Hassan Nisar Sahib ne kooze mein darya band ker diya hai aaj. Kamaal ka interview.:mash:
Dr. Danish you are expert to finding a jokers, Your old jokers are in trouble now Mr. Lala Topi Wala and Canadian Molvi, thanks for finding this one now.

Sultan Alvi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dr. Danish you are expert to finding a jokers, Your old jokers are in trouble now Mr. Lala Topi Wala and Canadian Molvi, thanks for finding this one now.
...tube, it hurts me to bestow dehroN la'anat on you, but your idiotic comment leaves me with no other choice. Duur fitay muunh.