Sawal Yeh Hai - 15th April 2011 - Imran Khan & Atiqa Odho

johny

MPA (400+ posts)
Abbasi bhai there is no need to disheart. single person can not make all the decisions riet. He need some real good people to form a solid think tank. there is still some time in elections hopefully he will get some support. I am optimistic that when we will raise some voice he will listen. he is a person with good intentions.
Remember 1992 world cup, he played like misbah ul haq but inzamam and wasim saved him but this time umar akmal and razaq could not save afridi. he came out hero as a captin and utilized it to make the hospital. he is intelligent person, who know to utilize his position for positive things.
In politics he has been playing very well, but it is a bigger stage now he need some great cast who can support his vision.
بس آج تو میرے صبر کا پیمانہ ہی لبریز ہو گیا، جب خان صاحب نے ڈاکٹر دانش جیسے اینکر کی تعریف میں قصیدے بیان کرنے شروع کیے، کیا زبردست تبدیلی رونما ہوئی ہے خان صاحب میں، اب بھی کوئی شک ہے بھائیو ہاہاہاہا

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
well Zmeer bhai, I never say IK is a total political failiure. I like his vision that there cant be any change with ISI, he is out there for change. I always say he is the future, he is developing and organizing well he deservs a full power gevernment not with any collation. I think Just-One got my point by saying strongly that he should not ally Musharaf, I hope he will add Q and MQM as well. My point is He dont need ISI for government, he should not be distracted. Now a days he is clearly keeping his lips seal against ISI on R Davis Issue, and supporting Musharaf and MQM that is sad.

Whatever he says anything about ISI, Mushi & MQM or not, it doesn't mean he is supporting them or seeks the support of ISI.

Pakistan had fought 3 wars with India and we know India is our biggest enemy but still there are diplomatic ties between these biggest opponents. Talks between two opponents doesn't mean there is not issues between them.

Last edited:

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Ok I accept, my bad, in the beginning he said "ho sakta hai hum light minded people kay sat colation kareain" but in the last part he did repeat his orignal stand

I think you didn't hear properly. Imran mention Two time "Like Minded" not the "Light Minded" and by the way what is meant by "Light Minded"?

Like Minded means which have almost the same program and same aim for Public.. whereas PTI program is completely different from PPP, PML, JUI, MQM, APML etc. so where you the coalition?

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Abbasi bhai there is no need to disheart. single person can not make all the decisions riet. He need some real good people to form a solid think tank. there is still some time in elections hopefully he will get some support. I am optimistic that when we will raise some voice he will listen. he is a person with good intentions.
Remember 1992 world cup, he played like misbah ul haq but inzamam and wasim saved him but this time umar akmal and razaq could not save afridi. he came out hero as a captin and utilized it to make the hospital. he is intelligent person, who know to utilize his position for positive things.
In politics he has been playing very well, but it is a bigger stage now he need some great cast who can support his vision.

In world Cup 1992, he scored 70+ runs and lead from the front (on 3rd position ) not like Afridi who came an 6 position and if he and Miandad wouldn't save the wicket neither Inzimam nor Waseem could do anything like middle order was failed in recent semifinal.

What a stupid analogy from you Mr? Please use your mind (if you have) before analyzing something.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
ہر بار دل کو تسلی دے کر خان صاحب کا شو دیکھنا شروع کرتا ہوں، مگر لگتا ہے، اب کڑوی گولی نگلے بغیر چارہ نہیں ہے ، پتا نہیں کب دھماکہ ہونے والا ہے.

لگتا ھے آپ عمر کے اُس حصے میں ھے کہ جب اگر کہی کوئی پٹاخہ بھی پھٹتا ھے تو جان نکل جاتی ھے اور بچوں کو کوسنا شروع کر دیتے ھیں۔۔۔۔

اسلیے اگر آپکا دل اتنا ھی کمزور ھے تو عمران کے پروگرام نہ دیکھے بلکہ حسب حال جیسے پروگرام دیکھا کرے۔۔۔

ھمیں تو اپنے خان صاحب پر یقین ھے کہ اُن کے بولنے میں یکسانیت ھے اور ھر دفعہ اپنے موقف پہ ڈٹے ھوئے پائے گئے ھے ( جنکی وجہ سے اُنھے مخالفین ناپختہ سیاستدان اور بے لچک بندہ کہتے ہیں )۔۔ پتہ نیہں آپکو کیا وھم یا غلط فہمی ھے آنکے بارے میں ۔۔

Last edited:

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
You are repeating personal blames.......................
the simple argument is that I have heard that he has told media channels that from now on he is going to sit with leaders of his stature... thats why he has challenged Nawaz Sharif.......this show was basically abour new political coalitions and a four tier political leader is sitting along with a person having 26 year political career................that is my point..........
If PTI has officially denied meeting with Musharraf...............then there is no difference between PTI and other parties.............bcoz all of them lie.....you might not be aware of meeting between Musharraf and Imran but it is true story....................

By the way Imran was sitting in his home not in Studio with Atiqa Odho..

Plus I have watched many program in which the anchor talked with Nawaz Shareef, Fazul-ur-Rehman etc. while doing program with other 2 or 3rd tier leadership....

What is the problem with that? Why are you all PML(N) members making fuss of ever minute issue related with Imran?

Come and talk on Public issues not on non-issue things.......... But you can't do so because you know you people would be failed in talking on Public Issues.

And whatever Imran say or does, PML (N) follow him. Imran is against Drone since day one but Shareef Brothers were completely silent. Now when Imran has announced Sitting on NATO supply rout, Shareef Brothers have started talking on the issues.

Imran says since day 1, that this is not our war, while Shareef Brothers were silent but now they say we have get rid off from this war.

I can quote my examples here but these two should be sufficient for you for to understand.

You peoples are far behind than Imran's vision and thinkings.

Last edited:

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
By the way Imran was sitting in his home not in Studio with Atiqa Odho..

Plus I have watched many program in which the anchor talked with Nawaz Shareef, Fazul-ur-Rehman etc. while doing program with other 2 or 3rd tier leadership....

What is the problem with that? Why are you all PML(N) members making fuss of ever minute issue related with Imran?

Come and talk on Public issues not on non-issue things.......... But you can't do so because you know you people would be failed in talking on Public Issues.

And whatever Imran say or does, PML (N) follow him. Imran is against Drone since day one but Shareef Brothers were completely silent. Now when Imran has announced Sitting on NATO supply rout, Shareef Brothers have started talking on the issues.

Imran says since day 1, that this is not our war, while Shareef Brothers were silent but now they say we have get rid off from this war.

I can quote my examples here but these two should be sufficient for you for understand.

You peoples are far behind than Imran's vision and thinkings.
Nawaz Sharif and Shahbaz Sharif never care about these things.......whether someone is sitting or not.......and I dont remember they have ever refused to talk while some other person is sitting.........Actually I have never got logics of Imran Khan......thats why i was aking.........
INSHALLAH soon Nawaz Sharif and Shahbaz Sharif would be having a long march to end Drone attacks like the restoration of judges...............not just political show......

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Nawaz Sharif and Shahbaz Sharif never care about these things.......whether someone is sitting or not.......and I dont remember they have ever refused to talk while some other person is sitting.........Actually I have never got logics of Imran Khan......thats why i was aking.........
INSHALLAH soon Nawaz Sharif and Shahbaz Sharif would be having a long march to end Drone attacks like the restoration of judges...............not just political show......

How do you know that ?

Would they do it publically as well?

Like other "Hidden Agreements", Shareef brothers would do it secretly as well.

johny

MPA (400+ posts)
HAHAHAHA Its good for you, you are doing your job very well. IK need some supporters who can say balley balley, even on wrong things. just make sure keep your identity separate from PPP jayalaz.
Whatever he says anything about ISI, Mushi & MQM or not, it doesn't mean he is supporting them or seeks the support of ISI.

Pakistan had fought 3 wars with India and we know India is our biggest enemy but still there are diplomatic ties between these biggest opponents. Talks between two opponents doesn't mean there is not issues between them.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
HAHAHAHA Its good for you, you are doing your job very well. IK need some supporters who can say balley balley, even on wrong things. just make sure keep your identity separate from PPP jayalaz.

Is there any logic in your HAHAHAHAH and in the rest?

If some one has nothing to say, he is doing just HAHAHAHAH...

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
لگتا ھے آپ عمر کے اُس حصے میں ھے کہ جب اگر کہی کوئی پٹاخہ بھی پھٹتا ھے تو جان نکل جاتی ھے اور بچوں کو کوسنا شروع کر دیتے ھیں۔۔۔۔

اسلیے اگر آپکا دل اتنا ھی کمزور ھے تو عمران کے پروگرام نہ دیکھے بلکہ حسب حال جیسے پروگرام دیکھا کرے۔۔۔

ھمیں تو اپنے خان صاحب پر یقین ھے کہ اُن کے بولنے میں یکسانیت ھے اور ھر دفعہ اپنے موقف پہ ڈٹے ھوئے پائے گئے ھے ( جنکی وجہ سے اُنھے مخالفین ناپختہ سیاستدان اور بے لچک بندہ کہتے ہیں )۔۔ پتہ نیہں آپکو کیا وھم یا غلط فہمی ھے آنکے بارے میں ۔۔

میرے دوست، میرے بھائی، میرے عزیز، اور شاید نادان نوجوان، میری عمر کا ذکر کر کے جہاں آپ نے اپنے مطلب کی باتیں ارشاد فرمائیں وہ سب سر آنکھوں پر، مگر جو سب سے اہم بات جو آپ اپنی اندھی تقلید میں نظر انداز کر گیے وہ ہے، اس عمر کا تجربہ، میرے بھائی آپ سب کچھ کر سکتے ھیں، مگر اس بات کو کیسے نظر انداز کریں گے، جو جتنا عمر رسیدہ ہوتا ہے، اس کا تجربہ بھی انا مضبوط ہوتا ہے، آج کی تاریخ میں خان صاحب جو گل کھلا رہے ھیں، وہ ہم جیسے عمر رسیدہ اور تجربے کروں کے لیے کوئی نی بات نہیں ہے، ہاں البتہ عمران خان سے اس بات کی امید ہرگز نہیں تھی، مگر ووہی بات، ہر شخص مکمل نہیں ہوتا ہے، حضرت انسان کو پیدا ہی غلطی کرنے کے لیے گیا ہے، رہی بات بات آپ جیسے معصوم اور اندھی تقلید کرنے والوں سے ہی تو سارے سیاستدانوں کی دال روٹی چل رہی ہے، باقی اپنے سرٹیفکیٹ اپنے پاس ہی رکھا کریں اور مضمون کے مطابق مضمون پر ہی جواب دے کر شکریے کا موقع فراہم کیجیے، بڑا مشکور اور ممنون رہوں گا.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Now MQM & PTI supporters have come on to same level, both are following blindly to their leaders, regardless of any B-S, they are simply protecting things, which have no meanings, except B-S , both have no answers to the logical questions............it is really very disappointing situation.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
میرے دوست، میرے بھائی، میرے عزیز، اور شاید نادان نوجوان، میری عمر کا ذکر کر کے جہاں آپ نے اپنے مطلب کی باتیں ارشاد فرمائیں وہ سب سر آنکھوں پر، مگر جو سب سے اہم بات جو آپ اپنی اندھی تقلید میں نظر انداز کر گیے وہ ہے، اس عمر کا تجربہ، میرے بھائی آپ سب کچھ کر سکتے ھیں، مگر اس بات کو کیسے نظر انداز کریں گے، جو جتنا عمر رسیدہ ہوتا ہے، اس کا تجربہ بھی انا مضبوط ہوتا ہے، آج کی تاریخ میں خان صاحب جو گل کھلا رہے ھیں، وہ ہم جیسے عمر رسیدہ اور تجربے کروں کے لیے کوئی نی بات نہیں ہے، ہاں البتہ عمران خان سے اس بات کی امید ہرگز نہیں تھی، مگر ووہی بات، ہر شخص مکمل نہیں ہوتا ہے، حضرت انسان کو پیدا ہی غلطی کرنے کے لیے گیا ہے، رہی بات بات آپ جیسے معصوم اور اندھی تقلید کرنے والوں سے ہی تو سارے سیاستدانوں کی دال روٹی چل رہی ہے، باقی اپنے سرٹیفکیٹ اپنے پاس ہی رکھا کریں اور مضمون کے مطابق مضمون پر ہی جواب دے کر شکریے کا موقع فراہم کیجیے، بڑا مشکور اور ممنون رہوں گا.

Experience in What?

Have you any experience in Politics?

If age is the only criteria of Experience then a 80 years "Taanga Kuchwaan" / Carpainter/ Former would be more experience than many....

So beside the age, experience should be in related field and person should be able to use his Brain as well.

Plus you are talking on assumptions and prediction which I can't believe unless proven or happened.

So my humble and innocent suggestion would be to you that wait for time to come.............Your "Experience" shouldn't allow you to just act on what you see like kids.

Last edited:

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Now MQM & PTI supporters have come on to same level, both are following blindly to their leaders, regardless of any B-S, they are simply protecting things, which have no meanings, except B-S , both have no answers to the logical questions............it is really very disappointing situation.

Which logical question did you raise other than just assumption and blame... ?

Do you have proof for any assumption or blame?....I think you are raising illogical issue rather.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Experience in What?

Have you any experience in Politics?

If age is the only criteria of Experience then a 80 years "Taanga Kuchwaan" / Carpainter/ Former would be more experience than many....

So beside the age, experience should be in related field and person should be able to use his Brain as well.

Plus you are talking on assumptions and prediction which I can't believe unless proven or happened.

So my humble and innocent suggestion would be to you that wait for time to come.............Your "Experience" shouldn't allow you to just act on what you see like kids.

میرے دوست ایک چیز ہوتی ہے عقل جسے جو صرف تجربے سے ہی آتی ہے، ہر ہو انسان جو ذرا سا بھی احساس رکھتا ہے، اسے اچھے اور بڑے کی تمیز اسی عقل کی بنیاد پر آتی ہے، جیسے آپ مصرف ھیں اس بات پر کے عمران خان صاحب جو بھی کر رہے ھیں وہ سب صحیح کر رہے ھیں، ایسا آپ صرف اپنی عقل استمال کرتے ہوے کر رہے ھیں، اس میں آپ ابھی تک آپ ایک بھی مضبوط دلیل نہیں دے سکے، جس کو مانتے ہوے کوئی آپ کی بات پر یقین کر لے، تجربہ کیا ہوتا ہے، یہ آپ اس وقت سمجھیں گے جب آپ پر وقت پڑے گا، سامنے سے دیکھنے والی ہر چمکتی چیز سونا نہیں ہوتی، اسی طرح سے ہر بات کو صرف اس بات پر نظر انداز کر دینا اس لیے مناسب نہیں، کیونکے وہ آپ کو پسند نہیں، یہ نامناسب بات ہے، وقت گزارنے کا مشورہ آپ کے لیے بھی اتنا ہی برابر ہے، جتنا آپ مجھے دے رہے ھیں، میری تو ہر وہ بات حرف با حرف صحیح ہوتی جا رہی جو میں نے پچھلے مہینہ سے کرنا شروع کی ہے، جب تک عمران خان سچ پر قائم تھا، ہم اس کے ساتھ تھے، اب سامنے کی حقیقت یہ ثابت کر رہی ہے کہ کیا ہونے جا رہا ہے، آپ کے خیال میں، ہم مخالف ہو گیے ھیں، یہ ایک بچگانا سوچ ہے، تنقید کو براے تعمیر لیجیے، آپ کی سمجھ میں سب باتیں آنی شروع ہو جاییں گی. امید ہے کہ آپ کی سمجھ میں یہ بات آ رہی ہوگی، کہ تجربہ ہر جگہ برابر ہوتا ہے، اور سیاست اس کے ساتھ ہر شخص کی زندگی میں ہر لمحے اس کے ساتھ چل رہی ہوتی ہے.

Last edited:

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Which logical question did you raise other than just assumption and blame... ?

Do you have proof for any assumption or blame?....I think you are raising illogical issue rather.

Ok, same way I will also respond, you are on assumption and trying to create ilogical issues on your assumptions, how would you behave, do you know "GHAIB KA ILM" on that basis you are saying Imran Khan is true.

Mubashir Luqman and Dr Danish are the most biased and pro MQM anchors, why they are so friendly with Imran?

Have you heard remarks of Imran for Dr Danish, it means now he is taking Kashif Abbasi, Javed ch, Talat, all in same category, I am sure you will be agree with Imran, if yes then it is useless to have any argument with you. just think with open mind and be kind hearted with yourself. hahaha, I took your advise for my self in advance, come up with something new.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Ok, same way I will also respond, you are on assumption and trying to create ilogical issues on your assumptions, how would you behave, do you know "GHAIB KA ILM" on that basis you are saying Imran Khan is true.

Mubashir Luqman and Dr Danish are the most biased and pro MQM anchors, why they are so friendly with Imran?

Have you heard remarks of Imran for Dr Danish, it means now he is taking Kashif Abbasi, Javed ch, Talat, all in same category, I am sure you will be agree with Imran, if yes then it is useless to have any argument with you. just think with open mind and be kind hearted with yourself. hahaha, I took your advise for my self in advance, come up with something new.

I don't have "GHAIB KA ILM" but I think you have that's why are expressing it...

If Lucman or Dr Danish become close to Imran, it their problem not of Imran...

Plus the same attitude is from Musharaf towards Imran it doesn't mean that Imran is going to Coalition with MQM and APML

As long as I undertand that if Imran did any Coalition with MQM or APML, it would be a dooms day for Imran's politics.

He couldn't wash the stigma of supporting Musharaf in Referendum so far, now why would he be going to destroy himself by allying with Mushi.

About MQM: As we know PTI needed some breathing space in Karachi, and MQM was not allowing it in Karachi. Alternatively MQM needs some one in Punjab. So he has show bit flexibility to MQM to get some space in Karachi... This are just Politics and please allow Imran to do little politics. It wouldn't get any benefit to MQM in Punjab....

While Mush can't give any thing to PTI so why he would get meeting with him.

About Establishment: You can't eliminate Establishment from Politics very easily and while out of the Parliament. Erdugan in Turkey did the same, he didn't oppose very vigorously of Army and is in Govt. for last 13 and eliminating Army from govt. slowly and steadily.

On the other hand as Establishment is very powerful but it needs a party for Civilian govt and we know establishment is neither happy with PPP nor PML (N) so the only party left is PTI. So Imran or PTI is the need of Army not the vice versa.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
میرے دوست ایک چیز ہوتی ہے عقل جسے جو صرف تجربے سے ہی آتی ہے، ہر ہو انسان جو ذرا سا بھی احساس رکھتا ہے، اسے اچھے اور بڑے کی تمیز اسی عقل کی بنیاد پر آتی ہے، جیسے آپ مصرف ھیں اس بات پر کے عمران خان صاحب جو بھی کر رہے ھیں وہ سب صحیح کر رہے ھیں، ایسا آپ صرف اپنی عقل استمال کرتے ہوے کر رہے ھیں، اس میں آپ ابھی تک آپ ایک بھی مضبوط دلیل نہیں دے سکے، جس کو مانتے ہوے کوئی آپ کی بات پر یقین کر لے، تجربہ کیا ہوتا ہے، یہ آپ اس وقت سمجھیں گے جب آپ پر وقت پڑے گا، سامنے سے دیکھنے والی ہر چمکتی چیز سونا نہیں ہوتی، اسی طرح سے ہر بات کو صرف اس بات پر نظر انداز کر دینا اس لیے مناسب نہیں، کیونکے وہ آپ کو پسند نہیں، یہ نامناسب بات ہے، وقت گزارنے کا مشورہ آپ کے لیے بھی اتنا ہی برابر ہے، جتنا آپ مجھے دے رہے ھیں، میری تو ہر وہ بات حرف با حرف صحیح ہوتی جا رہی جو میں نے پچھلے مہینہ سے کرنا شروع کی ہے، جب تک عمران خان سچ پر قائم تھا، ہم اس کے ساتھ تھے، اب سامنے کی حقیقت یہ ثابت کر رہی ہے کہ کیا ہونے جا رہا ہے، آپ کے خیال میں، ہم مخالف ہو گیے ھیں، یہ ایک بچگانا سوچ ہے، تنقید کو براے تعمیر لیجیے، آپ کی سمجھ میں سب باتیں آنی شروع ہو جاییں گی. امید ہے کہ آپ کی سمجھ میں یہ بات آ رہی ہوگی، کہ تجربہ ہر جگہ برابر ہوتا ہے، اور سیاست اس کے ساتھ ہر شخص کی زندگی میں ہر لمحے اس کے ساتھ چل رہی ہوتی ہے.

I just heard from you that wisdom come with Experience..... Strange?

Either a person would be stupid or Wise as long as I know...

Experience or age is polishing the wisdom.... If a person is stupid even from being experienced, he would be called stupid person...