Samaa news's unsuccessful attempt to abuse younis Khan - What do you think?

786.ng

MPA (400+ posts)

semi mein bhi inhoo match fix kia thaaa (cry)

e4dcb6f54c1bac3982805623e4a4bcd9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Ex captain Younus Khan demanded money from SAMAA TV

Looks like a cheap effort of Sama TV to malign him. It is not clear from the video what he was asking the money for.

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)

yeh media walay bohat ghatia ho gaey hain . aapnay aap ko pata nahi kya samajtay hain . younis works for money thats all.a man who is taking one million for ONE ODI is just demanding 50k . whatever younis said was very appropriate .aab media walay har cheez free main kyun chahtay hain

hypocrite

Councller (250+ posts)

What bloody he'll is this???

pathetic and cheap act by the news channel

Younis acted like a gentleman. News channels make money showing their interview and he was simply bargaining.

I'm afraid Pakistani media is becoming like Bollywood news channel

Shame shame

Adeel

Founder

Desperate attempt to get some attention

Baba jee

Councller (250+ posts)

So What?????
TV channels are making millions. If he asked for some money, then what is wrong with it ? Cheap act of Samma TV :no:

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

lolzzzzzzzzzzzz I am sure, they have brought forward only that part, which could create controversy, Younus had been very clear, definitely he had been organizing a match with restricted rights and selling rights of match coverage with higher income, needless to talk about the income, but this is sick journalism.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

If he would need money for himself then why did he ask infront of 3 more peoples.? He was asking this money for someone else...

This act of Sama TV is condemnable

only4Pak

Councller (250+ posts)

He is talking like nice professionals .. Whats the issue ?? ... But i can see SAMAA's negative approach, even though he requested them to shut the cameras off, they keep on making the video....

Gladiator

Councller (250+ posts)

I guess he was asking money for club cricketers and he was doing right thing. And our media is pathetic! Media just want everything for free and they are one of reason of all this chaos in Pakistan!

And If everyone noticed at the start of video, Banner clearly says it is benefit match for some person and Younis Khan was asking money for that person for sure.

Last edited:

harisuae

Senator (1k+ posts)

Very Cheap effort from Sama Tv..............................

Ghatiya pan ki intiha hai.

Unicorn

Banned

Media guy was trying to get an organized interview with the players for free and Younus was trying to negotiate a price for the interview. Good for Younus and nice try by the reporter. I can't blame either one.

Younus If you on this forum don't drop the price from 2 lacks to 50 thousand Rs in 20 seconds wait for the counter offer before saying anything.

Last edited:

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)

bahi app key ph ya mail say koee faraq nahee pery ga , media waly akser apny app ko an data samjhnay lagy he, ye bey his ho gey he,may app ko 1 real story bata ta hoo ,koche arsa pehlay 1 mashoor media key admi nay 1 call giral ko bolya us key sath rat bhee guzari or movi bhee banyi , ab media key shareef sab us larki ko kehty he key her month mojhye pk 5000 deya kero wena ye video tv or net per chala doo ga, ab wo larki us ko her month 5000 day rahee he ,Allah hamri halat per reham farmaye or sahee musalman banye
i will call or mail samaa tv for showing such stupid act

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)

bahi app key ph ya mail say koee faraq nahee pery ga , media waly akser apny app ko an data samjhnay lagy he, ye bey his ho gey he,may app ko 1 real story bata ta hoo ,koche arsa pehlay 1 mashoor media key admi nay 1 call giral ko bolya us key sath rat bhee guzari or movi bhee banyi , ab media key shareef sab us larki ko kehty he key her month mojhye pk 5000 deya kero wena ye video tv or net per chala doo ga, ab wo larki us ko her month 5000 day rahee he ,Allah hamri halat per reham farmaye or sahee musalman banye

farq tou aap kay comments say bhi nahi perta but aap nay likha. i will try to do whatever i can .apni himmat kay mutabiq

concern_paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

It is not clear .............. and I do not know why everyone is stabbing at the back of Younis Khan ............ I think his only fault is that he is very straight forward and speaks the truth without fear or any actions....Now they even dropped him out of the squad once again instead of dropping Misbah .................There is some lobby thats what I feel .....Otherwise he is real patriot .......

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)

Younus is a good man !!!!! He was trying to raise additional money for Dr Ejaz. Millions and million of rupees exchanges hands for bribe money every day.......never seen any hidden videos from these Media houses to expose them.

Shame on you Shama News.

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)

YK is right, the tournament is for BENEFIT of people, so YK is right in demanding money, stop this nonsense stupid samaa TV, h etalked with reporter in a decent way.