Riots Rage: Anarchy in UK as London turns into war zone

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)
uk got the most gangster youth.its 90% black community.i witness some today,its really terrifying.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bro Shaheer
Salam.
I dont think they are all black youth doing it. from the footage i have seen all are white.
This is not normal. Something strange going on.
ALLAH knows best.

KhanHaripur

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
may be you were in packham or hackney but in green street brit born Pakistanis kicked these shoplifters acting as protestors.
uk got the most gangster youth.its 90% black community.i witness some today,its really terrifying.

KhanHaripur

[h=6]Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid [Official]
Never mess with Pakistan! Allah (swt) retaliates with Jalal! Brititish Intelegence used MQM and ANP to burn Karachi into massive rioting. The plan was to draw in Pakistan army into the streets for an urban war. Allah turned the tables on MI6. Now London is burning uncontrolably with massive riotng and British govt is thinking of deploying army into London!! Allahu Akbar! This is also a warning for India and traitors inside Pakistan![/h]

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bro Shaheer
Salam.
I dont think they are all black youth doing it. from the footage i have seen all are white.
ALLAH knows best.

Agree. This is very strange. People with satisfied life do not come on street like this.

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid [Official]
Never mess with Pakistan! Allah (swt) retaliates with Jalal! Brititish Intelegence used MQM and ANP to burn Karachi into massive rioting. The plan was to draw in Pakistan army into the streets for an urban war. Allah turned the tables on MI6. Now London is burning uncontrolably with massive riotng and British govt is thinking of deploying army into London!! Allahu Akbar! This is also a warning for India and traitors inside Pakistan!

I think it is time somebody tell ZH that he should only focus on developing youth to bring Khilafat in Pakistan and stay out of international politics. With all due respect to him. According to his teachings the state of affairs of this world is controlled by Zionists and these riots does not bother them a bit in executing their plans. They can handle both simultaneously.

WatanDost

MQM london sector in Action.
MQM haqiqi london sector please show some progress at EDGWARE
with CULPRIT inside.

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bro Shaheer
Salam.
ALLAH knows best.
brother its education n culture.coz of "just business" values are disappearing from world.its "british youth" who is doing all this.what they fancy u know...white or black or brown,most of them only care for sex,drugs,high spikes,low trousers.they are becoming mothers & fathers at around 12/13years of age.mostly from single parents,living on benefits...& there is no law for under age.no noe can touch them even parents...
every 2nd among under 21 is a shoplifter in uk & about 90% people use drugs & do shoplifting at least once in their life.
this is not a protest,they are just looting.they are thieves n robbers.about 5/6 years back i was thinking the day will come when this new generation will make life hell for these people.
until they focus on family life & benefits,this gonna b worse in future.

fahid_asif

Senator (1k+ posts)
England needs Rehman Malik

8-9-2011_152546_1.gif

yeh-cheez

Minister (2k+ posts)
itnee lucy police naee daikhee main nay kasam say.....is sya laakh darjay behter humari police hay....laaaakh darjay behter....i guess the first lesson told to the UK police is to ....save yourself at any cost...

humari police hotee to jub CHITTTAR parade hotee or danday nikaltay.....to kia yeh kaalay or kia yeh goray...sub teeeer ki tarah seedhay bhaagtay..!

yeh-cheez

Minister (2k+ posts)
itnee lucy police naee daikhee main nay kasam say.....is sya laakh darjay behter humari police hay....laaaakh darjay behter....i guess the first lesson told to the UK police is to ....save yourself at any cost...<br><br>humari police hotee to jub CHITTTAR parade hotee or danday nikaltay.....to kia yeh kaalay or kia yeh goray...sub teeeer ki tarah seedhay bhaagtay..!

love pak police.,.!

littlemaster

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: England needs Rehman Malik

Yar unhi ka banda ha,wapis bola lia to uk main or masla ho ga.
Isa pakistan main rehna do.

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: England needs Rehman Malik

Angrazoon ko bhe law n order control karna nahi aata ... 3oo plus jo pakrey hain un main sai dekhan tha na ka kis ka talooq kis siyasi jammat sai hai, us hisab sai un k saath treatment hona tha aur un k bossses k saath bargain... jhotey aachey case bananey they... us k baad mafahimat ki siasat ka leya gool maaz confrence aur us confrence main hathon ki zangeer bana ker tasweer lazmi banwani thi... ya bhe check karna tha ka marey janey walon main sai kitnon ko un ki biwi ya GF ney marwaya hai ... aur phir next election main is saray ancident ko cash karna tha aur NRO ka zareya aik he dafa main sab case bhe saaf ho jatey... bacharey gorey kahan fard a jurm ayeed karney ka chakroon main per gayee..

jhootaylog

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: London riots- stealing from innocent injured boy

لندن: بر منگھم میں الطاف حسین نے کارکنان سے خطاب کرتے ہوئے کہا کہ لندن فسادات میں لیاری گینگ وار کے دہشتگرد اور امن کمیٹی کے غنڈے ملوث ہیں۔

Cooming Soon.. [hilar]

Wait & Watch....
(omg)