===> Reply To Ansar Abbasi <===

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
replytoansarabbaisi1.gif

replytoansarabbais2gif.gif

replytoansarabbais3.gif

sooper

Voter (50+ posts)
I ASK TO JURY THAT WHY ALTAF HUSSAIN NOT WRITE LETTER TO CJ ABOUT 12 MAY 2007 BLOODSHED I KARACHI :oops:

Spartacus

sooper said:
I ASK TO JURY THAT WHY ALTAF HUSSAIN NOT WRITE LETTER TO CJ ABOUT 12 MAY 2007 BLOODSHED I KARACHI :oops:

Us Kay Baray Main Bhi Likh Dega Altaf Hussain >>>> Do not worry >>>Be patient

But ask others too who blamed MQM for this 12 May 2007....Why are they silent about this and not asking to CJ for this Bloodshed in Karachi ?

I think Altaf Hussain is giving this chance first to them>>> a fair play >> later they will have no excuse

arnold_mic

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bhai pehli baat tu yeah hai kay is intahai ghair muhazib reply ki koi source apnay nahi batayee. dar asal yeah bhi establishment ki sazish lagti hai MQM ku badnaam karnay ki.. ju itna ghatia reply likh dyea.. well main umeed karoon ga kay MQM ka koi zumadar aur para likha numainda iska jawab day.. na kay yeah nila lal pila star plus kay saas baho kay dramo ka script..

Jury

http://www.dawn.com/2008/03/06/top12.htm

Forget May 12 mayhem
aitizaz-ahsan.jpg

KARACHI, March 5: SCBA president Aitzaz Ahsan on Wednesday advised lawyers to forget the bloody incident of May 12 in which dozens of people were killed on the occasion of a visit to Karachi by deposed chief justice Iftikhar Mohammad Chaudhry.

Mr Ahsan, who arrived in the city on Tuesday for the first time since May 12, said this while addressing members of the Sindh High Court Bar Association.

Mr Ahsan said the city needed peace and prosperity and must not suffer tragic incidents like that.

I have forgotten the May 12 mayhem and would like to request that it is better for all of us to forget that tragic incident, he said.

The May 12 riots were erupted when Mr Ahsan, the deposed chief justice and other leaders of lawyers were barred by the provincial administration from coming out of the airport to attend a gathering of lawyers on the high court premises. The SCBA chief urged the leadership of the city and elders of all the ethics groups to make Karachi a peaceful city, free of ethnic violence.Reporter

Spartacus

arnold_mic said:
Bhai pehli baat tu yeah hai kay is intahai ghair muhazib reply ki koi source apnay nahi batayee. dar asal yeah bhi establishment ki sazish lagti hai MQM ku badnaam karnay ki.. ju itna ghatia reply likh dyea.. well main umeed karoon ga kay MQM ka koi zumadar aur para likha numainda iska jawab day.. na kay yeah nila lal pila star plus kay saas baho kay dramo ka script..

As you wrote ...."reply ki koi source apnay nahi batayee"...
Sub Bata Doon Ga To Spartacus Aoor arnold_mic Main Kea Faraq Reh Jayee Ga ....

ready my old post about >>>Secret Deal B/W PPPP and PML-N Under Uncle Sam's Guarantee.

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3841&hilit=+secret

Altaf Hussain wrote 2 Letters to CJ >>>> Some of you are asking do more do more ...one more letter please...
But you people are not asking to those who did not write any letter to CJ ....

I am saying to you be patient please the third letter has been completed , as soon as this will get permission from top leaders or thinkers of MQM , this will go to CJ .
Spartacus thinks , because Altaf Hussain wants a fair play that is why he is waiting and giving chance to his opponent party ( Like IK , Nawaz , AA ,etc )
As you people remember IK went to London , wanted a case against AH . Why is he not going to Islamabad.

Jury

arnold_mic said:

It all depends. Ansar Abbasi is not as big that, he will always get reply from the all in all of MQM.
It is just a reply from an individual.

By the way, before reading this reply to Ansar Abbasi, I don't know, he published the controversial report about CJ.

Jury

arnold_mic said:

This reply is of an individual.
The important thing is reply.
First time, I come to know after reading, that, ANSAR ABBASI was among the few journalists,
who published the controversial report about CJ.

love Pak

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Can some1 answer, Why is this "PHATTO [altaf] " not coming back to Pakistan. He is so afraid of death. He should ask Zardari , he will arrange a full army battalion for him.

pakistan2009

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
i told you before. dont get hurt if JURY always come up with stupid thing. you can justify a man who supprot MQM. or ALTAF BHAI..... mujhy tu ab yah khatra hogaya hai kay yah khud ALTAF BHAI hi na hoon JURY kay roop main. un kay pas kaam bhi tu nahi hai na bechary.... waisay bhi koi accident hoa nahi or unka phone aya nahi...
i think he is here to defend himself. [altaf] kio kay koi aqal or shaoor rakhny wala MQM ko tu defend ker sakta hai lakin is Shaks ko nahi [altaf]

syed_nd

MPA (400+ posts)
ansar abbasi par tanqeed karnay walay altaf ko (naoozbillah )khudda banaye bethay hain mainay kahee baar ansar ko nawaz or zardari par tanqeed kartay dekha hai or jo yeh likha agencio say to yeh mqm kay wazeerthay jo kay ansar jo ansar or rauf ko journalo ki shikayat karte or un khilaaf khabrain chapnay ko kehtay rahay hain yeh baat to babar ghauri kay muun par ansar nay apital talk main ansar nay khud kahee thee or babar nay nay us kee tardeed nahi ke

Jury

syed_nd said:
ansar abbasi par tanqeed karnay walay altaf ko (naoozbillah )khudda banaye bethay hain mainay kahee baar ansar ko nawaz or zardari par tanqeed kartay dekha hai or jo yeh likha agencio say to yeh mqm kay wazeerthay jo kay ansar jo ansar or rauf ko journalo ki shikayat karte or un khilaaf khabrain chapnay ko kehtay rahay hain yeh baat to babar ghauri kay muun par ansar nay apital talk main ansar nay khud kahee thee or babar nay nay us kee tardeed nahi ke

Send the link of the program, also the time,
at what min this conversation started.