Reham Khan ka kafila

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Do not start sectarian here ok...it is human nature to defend own religion. Phir may tumhara or tumharay firqay ka chatta khatta kholoun? Do not go off tangent from the topic and start hitting my sect otherwise i will slap you so hard that you will start seeing green green medina!

Lol
typical Geedar bhabkian
hell bound kharjees

abdullah.drs

Senator (1k+ posts)

No they are not doing it for God and yes morality counts less in the power game. They are doing what others are doing, that is the point. So everyone has a right to choose them or anyone else.

Others are doing corruption and killing ppl...is PTI doing it? U want 100% from PTI and if they r at 90% , u want to side by those who are at 10%...don't find excuses if u want to support any other party..just go on and support whosoever u want

know-how

Banned
Here u go, once again Nagan in action.

Lottery lag gaii hy saali ki.
Pehlay to Reham ko is ki family walay b nhi poochtay thy coz of her Kartoots n now she has hundreds of MAALSHIAAY to defend her.

Hum ny PTI k liay REHEM ki DUA mangi thi but REHAAM mil gaii.

عام آدمی

MPA (400+ posts)
Others are doing corruption and killing ppl...is PTI doing it? U want 100% from PTI and if they r at 90% , u want to side by those who are at 10%...don't find excuses if u want to support any other party..just go on and support whosoever u want

Political workers have stake in success of their party, so they have to defend it in all the cases. There is a sizable number of undecided and nonaligned people who makes perception based on whatever is going in front of them. You can't make them think in your way.

gorgias

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
450 people in 16 cars.
450/16 = 28.125 people in each car [hilar] lol.....world record lag gya.s

آپ کی پوسٹ دیکھ کر نون لیگ والے سوچ رہے ہوں گے؛ یہ تو ممکن ہے کہ 28 آدمیوں کو گاڑی میں بٹھا لیا۔۔ لیکن ان 0.125 آدمیوں کو کیسے بٹھایا ہوگا۔

:lol:[hilar]

umer amin

Minister (2k+ posts)
lol yeh to lolziyan ho gayin.......un kay kisi baray patwari nay qeemay walay naan kay tukay kiyeh hon gay......thora sa jo qeema plate main gir gya ho ga us ko example bana liya hona hay.

آپ کی پوسٹ دیکھ کر نون لیگ والے سوچ رہے ہوں گے؛ یہ تو ممکن ہے کہ 28 آدمیوں کو گاڑی میں بٹھا لیا۔۔ لیکن ان 0.125 آدمیوں کو کیسے بٹھایا ہوگا۔

UKPakistani

The Miracles of Mrs Reham Khan

Reham Khan managed to get 450 cops plus more into 16 cars

A Miracle or a World record at least

CKYGY5qUcAAdiUI.jpg

KakaJo

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: The Miracles of Mrs Reham Khan

every one already knows about this lady .... so why people are surprised it is just the beginning ... wait n see ... There is lot more to come. .... Chao

syedalam1991

MPA (400+ posts)
I am sorry but i do not buy your story..when corruption is done by zardari then its haraam but if Imran/reham do it then it becomes halaal? caz u regard it as a lesser evil....no sir no...this is dual standard!

Where is corruption being done by Imran/Reham? Where? You just saying it doesn't make it happen, just because you are eager to put everyone in the same basket so you can defend whoever corrupt you are supporting don't make things up. I don't know mega factories of Imran Khan, I don't see mega properties owned by Imran Khan outside of the country and him trying to hide them.

syedalam1991

MPA (400+ posts)
I'm not Muslim.

So by that logic, since you ever physically saw Nawaz-o-Zardari doing corruption, then they are the cleanest humans in the world. Why then your leader cries about them all the time. Forget that, why did he lie about the Najam Sethi tape without the level of proof that you expect about his love-child?

I keep saying it again and again, Islam, being a Muslim, Nawaz-o-Zardari corruption... nothing, I say it again, nothing can justify Imran's love-child, Tyrian.

What type of logic is this "physically saw"? I didn't see the "Great Wall of China" does it not exist? I didn't see a lot of things in my life do they not exist? Now if you read my quote from before "...research" if you would have done it you would know what is up with Najam Sethi's tape? How come you don't see anything wrong in Care Taker CM of a province taking the oath to conduct fair elections, but near the time of being exposed during the Dharna he pushed all responsibilities off himself, betraying Nawaz, and admitted on TV that nothing was in his power? How come he didn't say it when his powers were being taken away?

Love child my foot, again, if you would "research" you would know that here in USA such allegations are made on all rich and popular people in order to receive compensation through the courts, all though the system is fair in USA, you must have a lot of money and time to get lawyers to take care of such allegation or do out of court settlements which will neither prove your innocence or guiltiness, Imran doesn't live in USA so he didn't show up for the court sessions. And even if I believe your theory how does his personal life has any effect on Pakistan's well being?

Last edited:

Sn Sunny

how could you believe in old post without reliable source and research
http://www.currentaffairspk.com/vip-culture-is-on-its-peak-in-kpk-6th-january-2015/

Here u go, once again Nagan in action.

Lottery lag gaii hy saali ki.
Pehlay to Reham ko is ki family walay b nhi poochtay thy coz of her Kartoots n now she has hundreds of MAALSHIAAY to defend her.

Hum ny PTI k liay REHEM ki DUA mangi thi but REHAAM mil gaii.
what media don't want you to pay attention to is actually noora is walking around in ka'aba with 200 guards. making other peoples life difficult over there.. wow very VIP protocol in KA'ABA, NOW NOORA IS COMMING TO VISIT PAKISTAN..

why the heck they r gving this london palat drama 450 police guards ??

It seems its not a genuine news as, I watched dunya news coverage on that day and the facts are:-

1. There were only 1/2 police cars with reham khan and the rest were private cars.
2. Police is always there in IDPs camps since they moved in there.

If still want some more details plz file an application under KPK's RTI Law and you will get all the details. I will fully support you, if this news proved true!

450 people in 16 cars.
450/16 = 28.125 people in each car lol.....world record lag gya.s

they are white lining but who care with white aid funded ha ha aha

What a stupid,Western paid Media.What can she do if people on the way keep on joining her.

Last edited:

Sn Sunny

Re: The Miracles of Mrs Reham Khan

how could you believe in old post without reliable source and research

http://www.currentaffairspk.com/vip-culture-is-on-its-peak-in-kpk-6th-january-2015/
oh really! so you think this reporting is based on facts? you need to check your mental level.....

PTI is gone into power politics since ages. All they want now is Government and that by any means.

Will they get it? Uncertain, but hopes going downward.

Will it be good for people if they are in power? Uncertain, only time can tell.

1st.......neither IK nor reham khan takes any protocol, thats a fact ...and she had already said today that she left in her own vehicle and not a single police protocol with her? u can see her twitter account,

2nd.......imran is NOT a corrupt like N S & ZARDARI.....its a fact nor propaganda ...even khan's enemy wont call him corrupt, we R not talking about imran & co. ....we r talking about just imran....

3rd ...flight was missed due to bad weather still reham khan decide to go after driving 5 hrs, wo apny gunnah pukhshwanay saudia nai gye ...ya dubi main meeting nai ker rahy thy...?? shame on u destroying facts

LOL how did they fit 450 ppl in 16 vehicles :P

ویسے وی آئ پی کلچر کسے کہتے هیں؟؟؟؟

450 people in 16 cars.
450/16 = 28.125 people in each car [hilar] lol.....world record lag gya.s

PTI or Imran ki itni bisati ho choki hai ka bechre jan nahi pate ke kis ki bisati ho rahi hai Mula Kush Rakhi
[hilar]
[hilar][hilar]

پروٹوکول کی لعنت کی مذمت ھم سب کرتے ھیں لیکن ھر جگہ کالا رنگ ملتے جانا بھی مناسب نھیں، ھم اس تقریب کا یہ خوبصورت پہلو نظرانداز کر گیےؑ کہ یہ پولیس والے بھی اپنی وردیوں سمیت پاک فوج کے جوانوں کے ساتھ متاثرین کی اپنے تحفظ بارے تشویش کو کم کرنے میں شامل ھو سکے۔ ان پولیس والوں کے جزبات اس وقت ایک اھم منظر کا حصہ بننے پر اپنی انتہا پر رھے ھوں گے،

جہاں تک 450 پولیس والوں کی موجودگی کی بات ھے، اسے ریحام خان کے گلے ڈالنا کہاں تک معقول ھے ؟ جب ایک اھم شخصیت متاثرین کے ساتھ عید منانے آ پہنچی تو کمپلیکس کا علاقہ خود ھی ایک ممکنہ ٹارگٹ بن گیا ۔۔ پولیس نفری متاثرین کے ھجوم کی نسبت سے تعینات ھونی تھی، اس لیے یہ پولیس والے ریحام خان کی حفاظت نھیں کر رھے تھے، ان متاثرین کو محفوظ ھونے کا یقین بھی دلا رھے تھے، ذرا سوچو کہ ایک آدھ پٹاخہ چل جاتا تو متاثرین کی آبادکاری کا سارا منصوبہ ختم اور فوجی نفری میں اضافہ لازمی ھو جاتا، دشمن کا پروپیگنڈا الگ ۔۔

Lol
typical Geedar bhabkian
hell bound kharjees

every one already knows about this lady .... so why people are surprised it is just the beginning ... wait n see ... There is lot more to come. .... Chao

آپ کی حاضر دماغی اور حاضر جوابی پہ سلام پیش کرتا ہوں ، یعنی آج کل پولیس سیاستدنوں کی گاڑیوں پہ اپنی ڈیوٹی کے مقام پہ پہنچتی ہے (bigsmile)

دوسرا_سوال

Minister (2k+ posts)
What type of logic is this "physically saw"? I didn't see the "Great Wall of China" does it not exist? I didn't see a lot of things in my life do they not exist? Now if you read my quote from before "...research" if you would have done it you would know what is up with Najam Sethi's tape? How come you don't see anything wrong in Care Taker CM of a province taking the oath to conduct fair elections, but near the time of being exposed during the Dharna he pushed all responsibilities off himself, betraying Nawaz, and admitted on TV that nothing was in his power? How come he didn't say it when his powers were being taken away?

Love child my foot, again, if you would "research" you would know that here in USA such allegations are made on all rich and popular people in order to receive compensation through the courts, all though the system is fair in USA, you must have a lot of money and time to get lawyers to take care of such allegation or do out of court settlements which will neither prove your innocence or guiltiness, Imran doesn't live in USA so he didn't show up for the court sessions. And even if I believe your theory how does his personal life has any effect on Pakistan's well being?
Personal life is a representative of one's persona for leading the public. That's true everywhere, even in the West. (Remember how American took Clinton to task for lying about his personal private affair with Monica?)

You're sitting in the USA and talking such ignorance - it's really sad.

Libel suits are the strongest in the US and UK, among other developed nations. What you said was completely incorrect and this is why I keep saying that all you're doing is justifying zana.

aimless

Minister (2k+ posts)
;)بے مقصد بھائی ، چار سو پچاس پولیس والوں کو ریحام خان نے اپنی گاڑیوں میں نہیں بٹھا نا تھا ،وہ سرکاری گاڑیوں پہ آئے تھے

Read the news again bro :P it said there was 16 vehicles with her :); so now the Q is if police was not with her when she was traveling and was in banu then what a bullshi*t protocal that was ... and if police was with her :P then u can tell me how the fit 450 ppl in 16 vehicles ... in any case it was clearly a stupid paid news which is soo far away from logic that it shows it can only be drafted by a patwari

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
PTI is perfect..IK is perfect..Reham is perfect...Please stop spreading rumours :)