Reham Khan ka kafila

hairatkada

Banned
No sir what you really thought from day 1 was your Summun bukmun judgement of when you don't know anything put every one in the same basket. If you are educated and you can't see a difference between Imran Khan and the Corrupt Batch (PMLn, PPP, MQM, JUIf) then please refrain your self from political judgments other wise Allah will judge against those who unfairly judged. One has a track record of serving the nation and the others have track records of looting and killings in the nation, if you still don't know who is right either you are phera likha jahil aur a ethnicity sharing based voter who can't get racism out of his or her brain and is using the looking for an "Angel" excuse.

There are no "Angels" living as humans on Earth, there are better people than the worst people, you may choose among them, if it is a must, by whom you would feel safer storing your most precious treasure with, the choice remains yours.

I am sorry but i do not buy your story..when corruption is done by zardari then its haraam but if Imran/reham do it then it becomes halaal? caz u regard it as a lesser evil....no sir no...this is dual standard!

459zaman

Banned
ویسے وی آئ پی کلچر کسے کہتے هیں؟؟؟؟

use jis ki tareef Imran khan or PTI kare wo VIP Culture hota hai
Imran-Khan2.jpg

B7UAaUECYAADPGv.jpg
imran-khan-travelling-on-Jahangir-tareen-plane-2.jpg
CCE4x_2UAAAKXbG.jpg
B7UAaVPCcAA8cuh.jpg
555551.gif

ualis

Minister (2k+ posts)
You better be sorry. Lagta nahi kay tum USA may ho...tumhari writings say tu lagta hay kay tum kahin chun chun ki malian may bethay ho. Naliq aadmi. learn to know right from wrong.
I am sorry but i do not buy your story..when corruption is done by zardari then its haraam but if Imran/reham do it then it becomes halaal? caz u regard it as a lesser evil....no sir no...this is dual standard!

دوسرا_سوال

Minister (2k+ posts)
Jisko Imran Khan aur corrupt politicians may fark nahi dikhraha hai woh siasat pay mat bolay tou achaa hai, itni na ilmi achi baat nahi hoti. As a muslim do not render judgement on what you have not even researched once.
I'm not Muslim.

So by that logic, since you ever physically saw Nawaz-o-Zardari doing corruption, then they are the cleanest humans in the world. Why then your leader cries about them all the time. Forget that, why did he lie about the Najam Sethi tape without the level of proof that you expect about his love-child?

I keep saying it again and again, Islam, being a Muslim, Nawaz-o-Zardari corruption... nothing, I say it again, nothing can justify Imran's love-child, Tyrian.

دوسرا_سوال

Minister (2k+ posts)
Very well said. This is the whole point I keep making that Pootians here, even though are far more educated demographic lot compared to Patwari or Jayalas, act as much ignorant as them, if not worse.

In 2013 even I was seduced by the who IK ambitious talk and Pootians who tagged along the band wagon - but time's shown it that they are as bad as the rest of the other lot.

ualis

Minister (2k+ posts)
you sound more ignorant and stupid person then a donkey. Go find some job to do instead of wasting your time here Ghumman from چیںچوں کی ملیاں
Very well said. This is the whole point I keep making that Pootians here, even though are far more educated demographic lot compared to Patwari or Jayalas, act as much ignorant as them, if not worse.

In 2013 even I was seduced by the who IK ambitious talk and Pootians who tagged along the band wagon - but time's shown it that they are as bad as the rest of the other lot.

ualis

Minister (2k+ posts)
tu yahan na aaya kar itni bisti hoti hay phir bay gherat yahan aa jaata hay. POTYwari ja ja kar choti tind ya bari tind ko lick kar. Jahil ganwar pata nahi kahan say uth kar aa jaatay hai,...marasi geeeder kay chaprasi...
use jis ki tareef Imran khan or PTI kare wo VIP Culture hota hai
Imran-Khan2.jpg

B7UAaUECYAADPGv.jpg
imran-khan-travelling-on-Jahangir-tareen-plane-2.jpg
CCE4x_2UAAAKXbG.jpg
B7UAaVPCcAA8cuh.jpg
555551.gif

Londoner/Lahori

Minister (2k+ posts)
what media don't want you to pay attention to is actually noora is walking around in ka'aba with 200 guards. making other peoples life difficult over there.. wow very VIP protocol in KA'ABA, NOW NOORA IS COMMING TO VISIT PAKISTAN..

459zaman

Banned
tu yahan na aaya kar itni bisti hoti hay phir bay gherat yahan aa jaata hay. POTYwari ja ja kar choti tind ya bari tind ko lick kar. Jahil ganwar pata nahi kahan say uth kar aa jaatay hai,...marasi geeeder kay chaprasi...

PTI or Imran ki itni bisati ho choki hai ka bechre jan nahi pate ke kis ki bisati ho rahi hai Mula Kush Rakhi
[hilar]
[hilar][hilar]

hairatkada

Banned

you sound more ignorant and stupid person then a donkey. Go find some job to do instead of wasting your time here Ghumman from چیںچوں کی ملیاں

GG dosra sawaal sahab i am also fed up with dual standards of pootians. In fact in the beginning i had soft corner for them but after seeing their immature behaviour, worshiping of imran to an extend that they will even eat his shiittttt and say " mmmm so yummy" and thats why i do not support them anymore. They are typical desi ualis type people and i hate this type!

Osama Altaf

MPA (400+ posts)
Strange news
16 cars
450 Sicurity guads
And at last "logon k sath ghul mil gai"
So what's the benefit from protocol if she gathered with ppl

ahameed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It seems its not a genuine news as, I watched dunya news coverage on that day and the facts are:-

1. There were only 1/2 police cars with reham khan and the rest were private cars.
2. Police is always there in IDPs camps since they moved in there.

If still want some more details plz file an application under KPK's RTI Law and you will get all the details. I will fully support you, if this news proved true!

GG dosra sawaal sahab i am also fed up with dual standards of pootians. In fact in the beginning i had soft corner for them but after seeing their immature behaviour, worshiping of imran to an extend that they will even eat his shiittttt and say " mmmm so yummy" and thats why i do not support them anymore. They are typical desi ualis type people and i hate this type!

PTI or Imran ki itni bisati ho choki hai ka bechre jan nahi pate ke kis ki bisati ho rahi hai Mula Kush Rakhi
[hilar]
[hilar][hilar]

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger

Same can be said for ur love of kharjees
and we can always hear u whispering hmmmm yummy

hairatkada

Banned
Same can be said for ur love of kharjees
and we can always hear u whispering hmmmm yummy

Do not start sectarian here ok...it is human nature to defend own religion. Phir may tumhara or tumharay firqay ka chatta khatta kholoun? Do not go off tangent from the topic and start hitting my sect otherwise i will slap you so hard that you will start seeing green green medina!

jaanmark

450 people in 16 cars.
450/16 = 28.125 people in each car [hilar] lol.....world record lag gya.s

they are white lining but who care with white aid funded ha ha aha

Altaf Lutfi

پروٹوکول کی لعنت کی مذمت ھم سب کرتے ھیں لیکن ھر جگہ کالا رنگ ملتے جانا بھی مناسب نھیں، ھم اس تقریب کا یہ خوبصورت پہلو نظرانداز کر گیےؑ کہ یہ پولیس والے بھی اپنی وردیوں سمیت پاک فوج کے جوانوں کے ساتھ متاثرین کی اپنے تحفظ بارے تشویش کو کم کرنے میں شامل ھو سکے۔ ان پولیس والوں کے جزبات اس وقت ایک اھم منظر کا حصہ بننے پر اپنی انتہا پر رھے ھوں گے،

جہاں تک 450 پولیس والوں کی موجودگی کی بات ھے، اسے ریحام خان کے گلے ڈالنا کہاں تک معقول ھے ؟ جب ایک اھم شخصیت متاثرین کے ساتھ عید منانے آ پہنچی تو کمپلیکس کا علاقہ خود ھی ایک ممکنہ ٹارگٹ بن گیا ۔۔ پولیس نفری متاثرین کے ھجوم کی نسبت سے تعینات ھونی تھی، اس لیے یہ پولیس والے ریحام خان کی حفاظت نھیں کر رھے تھے، ان متاثرین کو محفوظ ھونے کا یقین بھی دلا رھے تھے، ذرا سوچو کہ ایک آدھ پٹاخہ چل جاتا تو متاثرین کی آبادکاری کا سارا منصوبہ ختم اور فوجی نفری میں اضافہ لازمی ھو جاتا، دشمن کا پروپیگنڈا الگ ۔۔