Reham & Imran Khan talks to Express News during their visit to flood hit areas of Chitral

saeed khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Caption Please (Fatima Jinnah Junior in Action)

Please do not compare Reham or Mariam with Mader e Millet Fatima Janah.
FJ did a long struggle with Quaid for Pakistan.

toothpick

Senator (1k+ posts)

Bewaqoof hai Reham. Ghar pey bulati wazeer aur SSP ko....khamkha daftar gayee.
Maryam ko dekho....NADRA ka amla poora saman lay kay ghar ja kay NIC banata hai un ka. The sooner Reham learns to use official resources for her personal benefit, the quicker she will climb the ladder. Lekin woh bechari untrained khatoon kya janay siasat ka haal.

Thats the difference between Fatima Jinnah Junior and the rest.(clap)

zaheeeb

Senator (1k+ posts)

Please stop comparing Reham with Maryam....Maryam agar galat kerti hai to Reham ko koi haq nehin wohi kam kernay ka..... its clear in picture she got protocol from govt employees just because of being Mrs. Khan and thats againt PTI ideology...right?

Bewaqoof hai Reham. Ghar pey bulati wazeer aur SSP ko....khamkha daftar gayee.
Maryam ko dekho....NADRA ka amla poora saman lay kay ghar ja kay NIC banata hai un ka. The sooner Reham learns to use official resources for her personal benefit, the quicker she will climb the ladder. Lekin woh bechari untrained khatoon kya janay siasat ka haal.

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Please stop comparing Reham with Maryam....Maryam agar galat kerti hai to Reham ko koi haq nehin wohi kam kernay ka..... its clear in picture she got protocol from govt employees just because of being Mrs. Khan and thats againt PTI ideology...right?

Read my post again. Reham is not getting protocol from anyone. She is in a govt office. And last I checked, in KPK, RTI and RTS laws have made it easy for anyone to walk into a govt office and demand information. And yes, common people are getting it as well.
Instead of ploughing into PMLN based propaganda, assess things for yourself.

Nadir Bashir

Minister (2k+ posts)

N-Leaguie Begharat, jo log kisi ki biwi, mother aur sister ki respect nahin kar sakty, ham ny in begharton ka apna mulk diya hova hai chalany ki liya..........

In kutton ka jab dil chahta hai, kisi ko yahoodi bana daity hain aur kisi ko ****

***** hai N-League par, Nawaz Sharif Par, Shahbaz Sharif par aur un kay supporters par

Will_Bite

comparing a slut with mader-e-millat is totally wrong!

people like you find it very easy to vilify other peoples wives, daughters, mothers and sisters, but when it comes to your own, oh hell breaks loose. Watch your mouth before others respond in kind.

zaheeeb

Senator (1k+ posts)

acha bhai....app sahi keh rahay hein...she is not getting any protocol not even when she visited Bannu IDP camps...right? she went there like normal person?? right?? :)

Read my post again. Reham is not getting protocol from anyone. She is in a govt office. And last I checked, in KPK, RTI and RTS laws have made it easy for anyone to walk into a govt office and demand information. And yes, common people are getting it as well.
Instead of ploughing into PMLN based propaganda, assess things for yourself.

toothpick

Senator (1k+ posts)

Well deserved : Fatima Jinnah (La)sani

reham-khan-s-protocol-officer-beating-a-rickshaw-driver-on-road-exclusive-video.jpg

IMKKK

Minister (2k+ posts)

ابے او گھونچو پیچھے سرکاری بورڈ بھی لگا ہوا دیکھ لو ، کوئی بھی عام کسی سرکاری دفتر میں جا سکتا ہے، تمہاری پارٹی کی خواتین ان کو گھر پر بلاتی ہوں گی ...

inn mooron ki ghar pe bulati hain phir saath bhaag jati hain......."maaye bhaagi urf yum yum sharif" ne yahi kia tha..

IMKKK

Minister (2k+ posts)

Hassan Nisar or Pappu Burgers ki Madar i Millat

Magar ........................

Degree jali h

RO PAPPU NIAZI RO

lo yeh apni grand baji ki harkat bhi dekh lo...
66371035.jpg

lo yeh bhi dekho aur baji ko daad do.

sharif-beti.jpg

aur dekho sharmeela farooqi jesi bhi kia keh rahi hai tumhari baji ke baaray main.

sharmila-farooqui-mariam-nawaz.jpg

Last edited:

Will_Bite

well prove me wrong did mohterma fatima jinnah ever dressed or acted slutty like the pic below : Now get lost and do not become personal with me. I have more pics lekin i dont have taste for sluts.
Im not concerned with Reham's pictures. Im more concerned with whether she has looted any public money or not. And the answer is no. Her personal life, or that of any other woman linked to any politician is not my business.

propaganda sluts are in full swing after eid break. I guess you have to make your money as well somehow. Dont spit while looking up though. It will land on your face.

toothpick

Senator (1k+ posts)

Im not concerned with Reham's pictures. Im more concerned with whether she has looted any public money or not. And the answer is no. Her personal life, or that of any other woman linked to any politician is not my business.

propaganda sluts are in full swing after eid break. I guess you have to make your money as well somehow. Dont spit while looking up though. It will land on your face.

She has all qualities of FJ junior but somehow you are not admitting this.

casper_iam

MPA (400+ posts)

thread bananay wale nay jaaan bojh kar aisa subject rakha hay take dosri party wale nazeba alfaaz or tasveere lagae or jawab may woh bhi on ki paty ki ladies ki tasveere lagae ...... madare millat madare millat hain on ka koi sanih nahi hosakta

toothpick

Senator (1k+ posts)

thread bananay wale nay jaaan bojh kar aisa subject rakha hay take dosri party wale nazeba alfaaz or tasveere lagae or jawab may woh bhi on ki paty ki ladies ki tasveere lagae ...... madare millat madare millat hain on ka koi sanih nahi hosakta

Totally agree with you. All kids in trap.

tz00007

Minister (2k+ posts)

im a PTI supporter but i seriously think our kaptaan has been fooled yet again...

she seems to be MI6 agent.. and used as honey trap...