Reaction of Uploader of Aamir Liaqat Video - Challenges who thinks it is fake

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
میں انکا فین نہیں ۔ مگر جس شخص نے یہ سارا پنگا لیا ھے

اسکو کردارکشی پر جوتے لگنے چاہئےاورپھروجہ پو چھی جائے۔

biofilm

MPA (400+ posts)
Was that ever established that it was fake? come on dont make fun of peoples mind now. You did not need to make this explanatory video,because that was not a fake video.period. Character assissination is a different thing than video being fake or real.keep it separate.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Caution: This video is uploaded by a Qadiyani Mole.
http://www.twitter.com/DaniyalAhmad
http://www.youtube.com/DannyNetwork

Can any MQMR confirm the name of the Jamshed Town Nazim? as following comments found on the comments area in Youtube (where aforementioned video is uploaded) mentions Jamshed Town, Town Nazim:

" According to Aajakia Arif(Former Town Nazim of Jamshed Town) about Amir Liaqat Hussain:-Iss kutte ki haqeeat mujh se ziyaadah kaun jaanta hoga...main ne iss ke saath kayi saal kaam kiya hai...london aata tha to kehta tha keh aarif bhai, desi bachiyaan to bohat khaai hain, koi gori dilwaao...main kehta amir bhai, aap aalim on line karte hain, shouldnot you change now, he said, sub DHAKOSLA hai bhai...jub main town nazim tha to yeh religious affairs ka minister tha, mere do teen projects pib main tayyar the to i called him for the opening of these roads and parks, wahan uss ne jo jo baatein kin to my hatred for mullahs grew more because most of the them are dhakosla...he was selling haj visa for ek laakh each, he did so much damage to islam that i cannot explain to you."

Last edited:

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
میں انکا فین نہیں ۔ مگر جس شخص نے یہ سارا پنگا لیا ھے

اسکو کردارکشی پر جوتے لگنے چاہئےاورپھروجہ پو چھی جائے۔

Corruption must be exposed. Why would you defend such people? Tabhi Pakistan ke ye halaat hein.

Millions watch Aamir Liaqat, so he is answerable to public.

He turned out to be a two faced lunatic, jo Islam ke naam per logoon ke emotions se khelta hai.

hferoz

Citizen
funny ...... good laugh ..... ....

i think funny aur good laugh k bajaye loog shocked hogaye thae k aik admi jo tv pe aa k ISLAM ki baatein kurta hia ... pardey k peechey aisa hai ..

[MENTION=10172]khanpanni[/MENTION] ..... bilkul kirdar kashi pe jootey lagney chahiyen k kyon k kisi ny panga le k aik munafiq ki asleyat dekha di hai sab ko .... duniya mein aisa kurney walon ko pehle bhe joootey lagen hain ab bhe lagen gaye aur aayenda bhe lagtey rahen gaye ...

magar merey hisab sy is video ny buhat sy logon ki ankhen khol di hian ...

akk13

Voter (50+ posts)
Does anybody have more such tapes of Liaqat? They were funnier than most comedy and reality shows on TV. He should quit that phony show of his and start a comedy show and talk about the old movies and their actors.

aftab ahmed

Voter (50+ posts)
Can any MQMR confirm the name of the Jamshed Town Nazim? as following comments found on the comments area in Youtube (where aforementioned video is uploaded) mentions Jamshed Town, Town Nazim:

" According to Aajakia Arif(Former Town Nazim of Jamshed Town) about Amir Liaqat Hussain:-Iss kutte ki haqeeat mujh se ziyaadah kaun jaanta hoga...main ne iss ke saath kayi saal kaam kiya hai...london aata tha to kehta tha keh aarif bhai, desi bachiyaan to bohat khaai hain, koi gori dilwaao...main kehta amir bhai, aap aalim on line karte hain, shouldnot you change now, he said, sub DHAKOSLA hai bhai...jub main town nazim tha to yeh religious affairs ka minister tha, mere do teen projects pib main tayyar the to i called him for the opening of these roads and parks, wahan uss ne jo jo baatein kin to my hatred for mullahs grew more because most of the them are dhakosla...he was selling haj visa for ek laakh each, he did so much damage to islam that i cannot explain to you."

I have doubts about these remarks, I beileve it is all about fight between tow faiths justs see the uploader's twitter page you will get exact idea

b9c0856792f78de338b4e4d4868793ad.JPG

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I have doubts about these remarks, I beileve it is all about fight between tow faiths justs see the uploader's twitter page you will get exact idea

b9c0856792f78de338b4e4d4868793ad.JPG
Bro I checked it. That is why I amended and added these links to my post as I smelled something fishy. However, about Mr. Aamir liaquat I have no doubts on his being fake.

pakiace

Banned
i uploaded the video on siasat.pk :P the first - he is just giving an analysis and the first video on dailymotion which has around 13,000 views with siku1000 is also my ID - if you do not believe - GIVE ME ANY VIDEO HERE, I WILL UPLOAD IT ON DAILYMOTION HERE FROM SIKU1000 ID AT MY CHANNEL NOW :)

<font size="4"><strong>

Adeel

Founder
i uploaded the video on siasat.pk :P the first - he is just giving an analysis and the first video on dailymotion which has around 13,000 views with siku1000 is also my ID - if you do not believe - GIVE ME ANY VIDEO HERE, I WILL UPLOAD IT ON DAILYMOTION HERE FROM SIKU1000 ID AT MY CHANNEL NOW :)

Did you edit those clips? Are you telling us that you were the creator of that video?

Geek

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
[MENTION=14912]pakiace[/MENTION]

From where did u get these videos. have you ever worked with amir liaquat or geo??

hans

Banned
Quran 4:137
Sahih International
Indeed, those who have believed then disbelieved, then believed, then disbelieved, and then increased in disbelief - never will Allah forgive them, nor will He guide them to a way.

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
Corruption must be exposed. Why would you defend such people? Tabhi Pakistan ke ye halaat hein.

Millions watch Aamir Liaqat, so he is answerable to public.

He turned out to be a two faced lunatic, jo Islam ke naam per logoon ke emotions se khelta hai.

Bro, we shouldnt become judge to take decision emotionally ? First of all let Aamir liaqat explain the
allegations and we should know the motives of hidden conspiracy of the perpetrator ? Then we can
decide on his behalf ? I am not taking his side, nither am his fan, but he is as young man as normal
other muslims with emotions and vulgar language from low character people, if so.
People have expected him as a pure character muslim angle, that is why they are shocked.
We should go through Quran (with its meaning) and Ahadiths by our own to reduce such shocks
and dependency.

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
funny ...... good laugh ..... ....

i think funny aur good laugh k bajaye loog shocked hogaye thae k aik admi jo tv pe aa k ISLAM ki baatein kurta hia ... pardey k peechey aisa hai ..

@khanpanni ..... bilkul kirdar kashi pe jootey lagney chahiyen k kyon k kisi ny panga le k aik munafiq ki asleyat dekha di hai sab ko .... duniya mein aisa kurney walon ko pehle bhe joootey lagen hain ab bhe lagen gaye aur aayenda bhe lagtey rahen gaye ...

magar merey hisab sy is video ny buhat sy logon ki ankhen khol di hian ...
بھائی بہت سوں کی عقلیں کھل تو گئ ہیں مگرفورا قاضی بھی

اسی لئے سیالکوٹ میں دو بے گناہ مارے گئے تھےاور گورنرتاثیر
کا قتل ھوا۔ کوئی اسلام کو بدنام کرنے کی سازش ھو سکتی ہے۔

زاھد حامد کو بھی کزاب کرتے پھرتے ھیں ۔اصل حقیقت معلوم
ھونی چاھئے ۔وسلام ۔