Raza Rabbani is issuing a notice to Imran Khan , I am ready to abandon my position as opposition le

Rameez Chaudhry

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=537337616398051

I am ready to abandon my post as opposition leader if Imran Khan wants me to. He can take over. Maybe he will prove to be a better opposition leader than me. - Khursheed Shah

We are defending the Parliament, not PML-N or Nawaz Sharif. - Khursheed Shah

I have drafted an answer to Imran Khan's corruption allegations against me. Raza Rabbani is issuing a notice to PTI. Imran Khan's version to democracy is musical democracy. If a 62 year old man can be a youngster than Bilawal is definitely a child compared to him. PTI members don't want the Speaker to determine their resignations. I asked the PM to look for backstabbers. - Khursheed Shah

MHAMZA

Minister (2k+ posts)
"We are defending the Parliament, not PML-N or Nawaz Sharif. - Khursheed Shah "
What a load of crap!!!

Why has not anyone presented or supported PTIs resolution to Probe Election Rigging
Why have they not implemented Supreme Court Orders for Voting rights for the overseas Pakistanis...
Why has any parliamentarian put before the other members the need to conduct Local Bodies Election
Why have they not passed resolution for the Saraiki province and Hazara Province?

This is a non-performing parliament consisting of election riggers, liars and murderers !!!

Last edited:

iltaf

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This is a non-performing parliamend conssiting of election riggers, liars and murderers !!!

The sad part is that these people become HAJI at the time of elections.