"Raja Riaz Bongiyan Maar Rahay hain" - Rana Sana Ullah Replies to Raja Riaz in Punjab

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
BMW at the end of the clip made me sick to my stomach. I think it belonged to CM. What a shame. This car should be in some parking lot. Launat on this VVIP culture. Do takay k salay khod ko bahut behtar samjatay hain.

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
When Taseer died, there was no one more sad than his fellow actor Rana Sana and Shahbaz Sharif, for the topi drama entertainment they provided. There so many bomb blasts all over Pakistan on innocent people by US, how is Punjab assembly still safe from this. Probably because these are serving US interests.Awam is being murdered, executed and being denied basic necessities like Cheeni[sugar], atta[wheat],gas,electricity, now petroleum and these ba*tards are enjoying playing their bloody roles in the topi drama where one is the villain and other is the hero, and when the cameras stop rolling they're sitting together enjoying a brunch. These mofos are one and the same, there is no need of this assembly, it should be shut down, drag these har**mis out in front of a firing squad and eliminate them to help save Pakistan.

Last edited: