R U Man Enough to say NO to INDIAN Movies/Songs

next2saint

MPA (400+ posts)
this is not only limited to virtual media but if you go outside and try look some motobike number plates then you'll definitely find every third bike with Katrina Karina Kamina pictures on it [hilar]

and

10% set religious places related picture on their computer machines 30% set their family & lovers and you know guys what other 60% do? they set katrina karina and other famous bollywood kanjris as wallpapers [hilar]

i personally experienced many SHoday Pakistani

Agreed! thats wat makes me sick too.. but dont u agree that only solution to this indo mania is by saying NO to indo crap?

Let shoda pana stays where it belong.. i.e indo ;)

garry317

Banned

reality bites.. besides presence of indoz over Pakistani website isnt exciting either.. desperado u will never ever get Pakistani nationalty .. Repeat.. never ever :p

When Logic Fails... Insanity Prevails.....

same goes to u..ur logic is failed,now getting insane
:P:P

next2saint

MPA (400+ posts)
i am pretty sure i am younger than u r..:lol:
right..because india is so decent that over 2000 people cross into india, you people murder and bury them in mass graves and no hangama on international media over it..:lol:...i suppose now you will say the thousands of kashmiris who have gone missing under the supervision of 700000 indian troops present are buried in pakistani kashmir instead...
the pakistani army is not operating in karachi...same advice goes to you but save your troops which are being killed off by separatists in your various states...
oh and btw, most pakistanis accept that there is an issue in karachi and baluchistan and very vocally we blame our government for not managing it peoperly...many blame parts our army as well..i think its a shame that you indians are so blinded by your hatred that you refuse to admit that any kashmiri or other seperatists are killed off by your own government and forces...if you want to come on a pakistani forum and give us advice on human rights violations, learn to become a better human first..

garry317 is desperate to get recognition in Pakistan.. so that he can apply for immigration here.. he is bewildered by the attention he has gotten from this website.. ppl not even look at him in indo.. so he/she feels like a king/queen here ;)

Last edited:

next2saint

MPA (400+ posts)
When Logic Fails... Insanity Prevails.....

same goes to u..ur logic is failed,now getting insane
:P:P

sweetie.. only insanity i see is some insane indo wants recognition in Pakistan.. that too over a website which is designed for Pakistani ppl only...(clap)

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
every aunty says so:lol:..and its the habit of the ladies to hide their age

we have border with you,its not new thing to provide cover firing to militants,it happens daily.U forgot kargil in which ur army infiltrated and stood their then ran away when fired..they were in thousands..kashmir is hilly region..its not easy to protect every hill..especially during snow.every year hundreds of militants are killed by army.so count ur own chicks which u send there,then talk.
there are no 700000 soldiers there,there are about 300000 soldiers there,i dont know from where u get that data:lol: or even less than,even this numbers of soldiers are not present including rajastan region and u r talking abt kashmir.:lol:

i dont care about pakistan army,and in kashmir also..paramilitary forces are used not army for this kind of operations,so keep ur self update..there are lot of forces there..regarding to human kind lecture..keep ur self upto karachi and b-stan where ur own citizens are killing ur fellows and in b-stan..ur own agencies kill those innocents and hang them with trees and sometimes there bodies are not found there,
so i have no doubt,y u r given this treatment by god,coz he knows wat u r and what not:lol:

same goes to u..;)

well if you want to stereotype what women think about their age, go ahead..i was trying to lighten the mood..you can call me grandmother if you want, i dont mind...

erm...when cross firing happens, it gets the media coverage...you would have to be naive to think that so many people die and not a peep in media...well i heard 700000 from your media..maybe one of us has older figures..regardless 300000 is still not a small number...

as for me caring about what happens in karachi and becoming a better human, i am not on an indian forum telling you how you should deal with your own affairs...i am not on an indian forum spewing my hatred... i am not on an indian forum defending the bad things done by my government because I think my party is always right and other party is always wrong without considering the loss of innocent human life.. ..as for you blaming our forces for killing our people and terrorism, your forces have been blamed for the same as well...Canadian high comission denied your senior officers visas for war crimes not ours...

oh btw...this is my last post to you...you are a sick man full of hatred and honestly, not worth my time...i dont need to carry out a discussion with someone who is so blinded by their hatred..feel free to display a bit more hatred in your reply to this post..as i said before, i will be ignoring it...

lastly, i hope you do find some peace..its not so easy living with so much hatred in your heart..

Humi

You are very right with your points, thanks.
Why I quit Indian movies because their mission is to spread Hinduism, nudity, sex, vulgarity
and brutality. (Hollywood shows only sex and brutality and endos copy them) & we copy them further.
In hindu religion (dharam) singing, playing with musical instruments and lady dance is their worship.
When they are performing such events, actually they are worshiping where as our lads and girls
search some kind of entertainment and are unattentionally influenced. Where as,
we have very humorous jokes and dramas and are near to reality. Lollywood can do a lot to expose
the dark and unexposed events in the soceity positively with jokes and happy end for entertainment.

In this computer cyber world everybody has the responsibility to check his ethical, moral and
religious values to choose reasonable healthy entertainment , Allah is watching you everywhere. Wasslam.

well said...if indian media produced decent movies and shows, i would have had no problem with it airing in pakistan....you should see what their tv shows teach daughter and mother in laws..:lol:

garry317

Banned
well if you want to stereotype what women think about their age, go ahead..i was trying to lighten the mood..you can call me grandmother if you want, i dont mind...

erm...when cross firing happens, it gets the media coverage...you would have to be naive to think that so many people die and not a peep in media...well i heard 700000 from your media..maybe one of us has older figures..regardless 300000 is still not a small number...

as for me caring about what happens in karachi and becoming a better human, i am not on an indian forum telling you how you should deal with your own affairs...i am not on an indian forum spewing my hatred... i am not on an indian forum defending the bad things done by my government because I think my party is always right and other party is always wrong without considering the loss of innocent human life.. ..as for you blaming our forces for killing our people and terrorism, your forces have been blamed for the same as well...Canadian high comission denied your senior officers visas for war crimes not ours...

oh btw...this is my last post to you...you are a sick man full of hatred and honestly, not worth my time...i dont need to carry out a discussion with someone who is so blinded by their hatred..feel free to display a bit more hatred in your reply to this post..as i said before, i will be ignoring it...

lastly, i hope you do find some peace..its not so easy living with so much hatred in your heart..

ok huma ji..it was just humour..i dont intend to think so abt ur age..it wont give me anything..:lol:

erm...when cross firing happens, it gets the media [COLOR=#0000FF !important]coverage[/COLOR]...you would have to be naive to think that so many people die and not a peep in media...well i heard 700000 from your media..maybe one of us has older figures..regardless 300000 is still not a small number...

stay on figures,if u r enough confident then stay on one figure.i think u r not.

u cant hide behind the nationality of the forum.i dont care about this so i am,thats y i am writing.
huma ji,i have an habit to prove myself right.i dont leave ground in debate,if u want to quit reply to me,its ok..i m not begging.I am telling u truth,i m not forcing u to accept my decision,but i suggest u to write,dont leave ground.Regarding to humanity,no country is having good records,same goes with u and me.even ur soldiers beheaded our soldier and gave it to musharaf.and terror from ur country killed many in our country..like mumbai train blast and mumbai 26/11 etc..list is long.

i dont hate pakistan nor pakistanis..even we belong from gujarawala in pakistan..huma ji,u dont know how much hatred full msges i have received from pakistanis..but u wont count it..

good bye..

swisspak

Siasat.pk - Blogger
I have personally stopped watching Bollywood movies and i dont feel like i miss something in my life! Pakistani music specially solo albums pop or folk are wonderfull. Our artists have been the crown jewel for bollywood and i like to listen to their music too like Nusrat, Adnan, Rahat etc. Baki occasionally if one downloads couple of indian songs from songsrack.com then i feel itna to woh bhi deserve krte hi hain na;). Be Pakistani and buy Pakistani!!!

titan

MPA (400+ posts)
every pakistni show about movies is haunted with famous bollywood movies ,why people not watch pakistai movies??why pakistani are not nationalist??why they dont watch local movies???[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]
even cinema owners are not ready to screen the local movies??why why why...especially those faggot syed noor[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

paksitani dance on indian songs still theyy asy bad about indian movies and songs [hilar][hilar][hilar]

don't get happy over this [hilar]now Broadband services trying their best to destroy Indian filmi culture and they bringing Western/Int'l Media entertainment on fingertips people are getting shifted on IPTVs and streaming media where they only enjoy/offered None Indian entertainments I myself and lots of my friends shifted from cable tv to IPTV

8Mbps

garry317

Banned
don't get happy over this [hilar]now Broadband services trying their best to destroy Indian filmi culture and they bringing Western/Int'l Media entertainment on fingertips people are getting shifted on IPTVs and streaming media where they only enjoy/offered None Indian entertainments I myself and lots of my friends shifted from cable tv to IPTV

8Mbps

blah-blah-blah.gif

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
well said...if indian media produced decent movies and shows, i would have had no problem with it airing in pakistan....you should see what their tv shows teach daughter and mother in laws..:lol:

I dont watch Eandos TV do you have any link on youtube to increase my laugh with you, thanks ?

I know short and very precious history that during Mahmood Ghazanavi (hindu Pandatt ) raped the
widows in Ashrams. Because these ladies refused to go for (satti) burn with dead husband to become
(**** Davi) black godess. He also saw the worship of (Laat-Manat-uzza) in Somanat (Manat ki Rasam).
This Somanat today called Davarka and Pak navy attacked this in 1965 war.
Mahmood Ghazanavi attacked 17 een times and ultimately got success. Mahmood was son of
Al-tutmash and he always came from Afghanistan to fulfill his duties by giving (Tschoot)
untouchable free life . Our new generation should know this history, wasalam !

pakistan1947

MPA (400+ posts)
Well i think watch indian movies and enjoy indian music but without promoting them......... I mean to say Muft ke entertainment....dnt spend ur halal kamai on their movies and songs...... But ofcourse i believe most of us like to see clean stuff.....

next2saint

MPA (400+ posts)
Well i think watch indian movies and enjoy indian music but without promoting them......... I mean to say Muft ke entertainment....dnt spend ur halal kamai on their movies and songs...... But ofcourse i believe most of us like to see clean stuff.....

very precise and very well put.. :biggthumpup:

i wish n pray that our nation stop pormoting indo crap.. :) unfortunately and sadly, its on their mind 24/7

Humi

I dont watch Eandos TV do you have any link on youtube to increase my laugh with you, thanks ?

I know short and very precious history that during Mahmood Ghazanavi (hindu Pandatt ) raped the
widows in Ashrams. Because these ladies refused to go for (satti) burn with dead husband to become
(**** Davi) black godess. He also saw the worship of (Laat-Manat-uzza) in Somanat (Manat ki Rasam).
This Somanat today called Davarka and Pak navy attacked this in 1965 war.
Mahmood Ghazanavi attacked 17 een times and ultimately got success. Mahmood was son of
Al-tutmash and he always came from Afghanistan to fulfill his duties by giving (Tschoot)
untouchable free life . Our new generation should know this history, wasalam !

SOrry, dont have any links but any star plus shows would be a good example..:lol:
unfortunately, our new generation is allergic towards learning our history..

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
SOrry, dont have any links but any star plus shows would be a good example..:lol:
unfortunately, our new generation is allergic towards learning our history..
You claim to have quit bollywood movies, but you do watch lot of star plus.....being a patriotic pakistani you must quit star plus also....:)

Humi

You claim to have quit bollywood movies, but you do watch lot of star plus.....being a patriotic pakistani you must quit star plus also....:)

i was wondering where u were..:lol:
i dont watch them...my mom used to watch them when I was young during dinner time..so i know a bit about them

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
i was wondering where u were..:lol:
i dont watch them...my mom used to watch them when I was young during dinner time..so i know a bit about them
Good that you don'y watch star plus, its haraam.....you must stick to stuff like friends for benefits and desperate housewives.....
BTW you are not young anymore?.....;)