R U Man Enough to say NO to INDIAN Movies/Songs

Centennial73

MPA (400+ posts)
68783040fbbb6a1d8b501042bd83ac30.gif

Last edited:

freshnkool

Minister (2k+ posts)
guys few years back i read the story of Macca cola, its launched by an arab businessman who lives in france, one day he forbade his teenage daughter to stop drinking coke, and told him its owned by the jews and stuff, she innocently replied ok dad i will stop but what is the alternative then?? and the owner of macca cola said that what gave him the idea of launching the own drink,

same way bro entertainment industry (movies, music, drama, etc) is dominated either buy the US or india, so where is the alternative??? either build your own pakistani entertainment industry so strong and good that people find it better, and will stop watching bollywood,

here is one example pakistani pop singers are far better than indians, and automatically people started listning to them. no one told them to do it,

when you will start producing your own quality entertainment art, you will not have to write threads like that, this is era of quality, if nepal will start producing quality stuff people will buy it and scrap the japness things even. ita a natrual phonamina,

for example rather than trying to produce quality TVs in paksitan, telling people oh stop buying good quality TVs of japan and insisting them oh you should buy bad quality TVS made in paksitan and stop buying japness because its against our intrests, no brother nothing works like that, world has changed, so change your apporach as well,

zamany k andaz badly gy , neya saaz hai raag badly gy, ( bechary muslmaon ka almia hai, woo bajay behter andaz main duna kaa mubala karny ky orr apni hesat manwany k abhi tuk defensive ki jang lar rahy hain, orr sochty hain agar hum apny erd gird iron wall bana lyee tu bach jain gy, no bro you have to come out and compete with the world, then not only world will run after you and lick your boots but also you will not have fears of others,

regards,

next2saint

MPA (400+ posts)
What about Hollywood, European movies, South American movies???? What do u say about them?

I will definately say against them if we start doin actions like western/eastern movies.. however, i know impact is there.. but indo movies r doin more damage than western movies.. lion's share of destroying our culture is done via indo movies...

next2saint

MPA (400+ posts)

once our nation stop watchin (deliberately ) indo stuff, i am hopefull our industry will innovate within our culture... its like rejecting IMF aid and relying on our own resources.. only then we can flourish properly... otherwise it wud be copycats and run of the mill productions...

sahiL

Senator (1k+ posts)
am i man enough to say that i only watch amir khan's movies?...lolz....last movie I watched was 3 idiots.......

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
it was figure of speech.. I aint racist (genderwise) :P

but quitting indo stuff surely made u Hercules (oh! i mean Xena)...

It wasn't that big of a sacrifice..I never really liked them..used to watch one or two indian movies a year with friends or family only...now I dont watch them at well...

next2saint

MPA (400+ posts)
It wasn't that big of a sacrifice..I never really liked them..used to watch one or two indian movies a year with friends or family only...now I dont watch them at well...

no sacrifice is small.. (imagine i am placing my sword on your left shoulder and then right shoulder... here u go.. now u r pure) :)

moazzamniaz

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Stop bickering and listen to this melodious song. Bollywood movies may have lot of flaws but their emotional content, beautiful music and desi masala has no match and alternative.

Pious version

For Sinners
devil_smile.gif

Last edited: