R U Man Enough to say NO to INDIAN Movies/Songs

moazzamniaz

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I hope we both r on same page.. I am only talkin abt boycotting indian songs/movies... otherwise i listen to english music and watch their movies.... (aint mulla yet) ;)

:)
I know that u are not a mullah. Ur opinion stems from sheer patriotism, love for our culture and our country. But in my opinion, it is not a practicable solution. In my view, only workable solution is what bro freshnkool has given. However, i m glad that u have presented ur suggestion about an issue. That is what matters most for me.

moazzamniaz

Come on guys very soon we all will be watching Chinese Culture.

" Dance China" show will be performing world wide it has two Indian numbers, to respect Pakistan they will not be performing in Pakistan[hilar].

Warning to those Pakistanis in Europe and America who end going this :"Alley" Chinese will get very sick please be warned. These performers are not Indians they are Chinese they look sooooooooooooooooo good in Indian costumes.

Not impressed at all. As Ashmait Patel says,"Get me some brown skin":P. So, i m addicted to brown skin. However, their hard work and effort should be applauded(clap)(clap)(clap).

Last edited:

desicad

Come on guys very soon we all will be watching Chinese Culture.

" Dance China" show will be performing world wide it has two Indian numbers, to respect Pakistan they will not be performing in Pakistan[hilar].

Warning to those Pakistanis in Europe and America who end going this :"Alley" Chinese will get very sick please be warned. These performers are not Indians they are Chinese they look sooooooooooooooooo good in Indian costumes.

During his current visit Zardari asked Hu Jintao for performance of this show in pakistan, but he was politely refused to respect the awam sentiments....[hilar]

Unicorn

Banned
During his current visit Zardari asked Hu Jintao for performance of this show in pakistan, but he was politely refused to respect the awam sentiments....[hilar]

Ya heard some thing like that I think the timings could not be accommodated.[hilar] This show is fully sold out in Beijing.

SINGH KING

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
guys its all abt alternative, Few years back, we dont have any alternative to hindi movies, but in recent past so many good punjabi movies come , that when there is punjabi movie against hindi movie, people prefer Punjabi movie. SO if u can make goof quality movies in pakistan people will stop watching hindi movie.

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
It again depends upon the viewers and listeners. For me God is One and all Omnipotent. Every thing else is His creation including all the Prophets A.S. Therefore any lyrics that are contradictory to aforementioned statement are just metaphorical. I love listening to Qawalis and these contain a lot of such metaphorical lyrics. And this "blasphemous;)" poetry is there all along in whole Muslim history. Moulana Roomi, Moulana Jaami, poet saints of subcontinent are a few examples. And this understanding is definitely not a rocket science. People who are gunning for banning every beautiful and artistic thing under the garb of pseudo islam or pseudo patriotism are themselves confused. Eg in this beautiful supplication, for me the singer is praying to God

I already said blasphemy is found almost everywhere today...the fact that these poets were involved in it, does not mean it was ok or is ok now..

the point I made was that people these days listen to music, sing it later on and dont even realise they are singing blashphemous material...I know very smart, well educated people and not everyone of them realizes that they are singing a blasphemous song while cooking, cleaning etc..

Humi

Now why are people blaming the Indian or Pakistani music/movie industry...some of their work is excellent and some isnt just like it is in hollywood...grow up people....if someone doesnt like indian movies, it doesnt mean they hate india...I dont like Pakistani movies either but that doesnt mean i dont like pakistan...

next2saint

MPA (400+ posts)
Talk abt distracting from the main topic..

simple question was.. can u quit indo stuff or not??

p.s. just indo stuff.. cuz thats wat is damaging our culture and thinkin process...
i was surprised to hear the word 'chinta' on one of the channels...

next2saint

MPA (400+ posts)
Now why are people blaming the Indian or Pakistani music/movie industry...some of their work is excellent and some isnt just like it is in hollywood...grow up people....if someone doesnt like indian movies, it doesnt mean they hate india...I dont like Pakistani movies either but that doesnt mean i dont like pakistan...

the irony is.. ppl luvz to make simple thingz complex

i agree wid u though(regarding luv hate any country)... I dont like US policies regarding war on terror.. doesnt mean i am anti US..

back to subject.. it was more of a yes or no thingy... if u know wat i mean.. :/

SINGH KING

Bro, u can quit if u have any alternative, people can not watch news channels all time along . They need fun and entertainment as well . if u can produce same stuff in pakistan then for sure u can quit indo stuff. but in near future it looks unlikely

p.s. just indo stuff.. cuz thats wat is damaging our culture and thinkin process...

Saboo

Thank for your expert advice dr. bollywood...(clap)...

You are more than welcome!

Please make an appointment. Dr bolly wood along with
Drs big B and S are at your service..
Our motto is....Woh aaye phir chulla gia!:)

next2saint

MPA (400+ posts)
Bro, u can quit if u have any alternative, people can not watch news channels all time along . They need fun and entertainment as well . if u can produce same stuff in pakistan then for sure u can quit indo stuff. but in near future it looks unlikely

change is inevitable except from a vending machine.. I am sure Pakistanis are not vending machines :p

time will change.. who knows ppl from indo start coming here for trainingz n technology...

Humi

You are more than welcome!

Please make an appointment. Dr bolly wood along with
Drs big B and S are at your service..
Our motto is....Woh aaye phir chulla gia!:)

no thanks i think i will pass..:lol:...

p.s. i am sorry for that sarcastic romance...i shouldnt have said that..:)

SINGH KING

All the indian \punjabi songs are full with english content but we never said stop english . Its just time pass watching movies\listenting songs . take it easy and have fun .Listen one song u will be fine.

the irony is.. ppl luvz to make simple thingz complex

i agree wid u though(regarding luv hate any country)... I dont like US policies regarding war on terror.. doesnt mean i am anti US..

back to subject.. it was more of a yes or no thingy... if u know wat i mean.. :/

Unicorn

Banned

Word " Chinta" is a Sanskrit word.Urdu language contains more words of Sanskrit than "Farsi and Arabic" but you are so used to those words that you don't question.

" Sindhi" Language is loaded with Sanskrit. I would strongly suggest that you start motion to have Arabic language to be the only language of Pakistan. Most of the people in Pakistan learn some leval of Arabi anyway. Why not adopt, it will be your savior within a few years Indian movies and Music will go away except half the population will watch with subtitals, still it will be a major accomplishment.

Unicorn

Banned

change is inevitable except from a vending machine.. I am sure Pakistanis are not vending machines :p

time will change.. who knows ppl from indo start coming here for trainingz n technology...

time will change.. who knows ppl from indo start coming here for trainingz n technology...[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

Hafiz Sayeed's University of TRAINING AND TECHNOLOGY is booked with students for next ten years, I applied and got rejected.[hilar][hilar]

Humi

Pakistani media needs more masala so people dont watch indian movies
Indian media needs more masala so people dont watch hollywood movies
Canadian media needs more masala so people dont watch american movies
Chinese media needs more masala so people dont watch english movies

seems to me like everyone needs more masala...

can we finally move on and stop trying to blame and give advice each other country's media or shall we diaplay a little more immaturity..