" Quit War On Terror,Eradicate Corruption,Pay Taxes" Imran Khan !!

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
To get rid of Terrorism - America quit Afghanistan or Pakistan quit War on Terrorism

32.gif

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Re: To get rid of Terrorism - America quit Afghanistan or Pakistan quit War on Terrorism

The right policy, but nobody have the courage to even talk , except IK

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: To get rid of Terrorism - America quit Afghanistan or Pakistan quit War on Terrorism

I dont agree. Pakistan has been suffering from terrorism since the Taliban became strong in Afghanistan in 1990. Hundreds of people were killed in firing incidents and planted bomb blasts in places of worship and other places. The only difference was that only certain sections of the population were targeted at that time so the others didnt give a damn about it. But when the fire came to their own houses, they started complaining. US invaded Afghanistan only in 2001. However, there was already a lot of terrorism before that. No doubt it has increased by many folds now but US presence is definitely not the SOLE factor behind terrorism in Pakistan.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Why Afghanistan was attacked:
Dr Javaid Iqbal comments on Taliban

haqiqat

MPA (400+ posts)

I dont agree. Pakistan has been suffering from terrorism since the Taliban became strong in Afghanistan in 1990. Hundreds of people were killed in firing incidents and planted bomb blasts in places of worship and other places. The only difference was that only certain sections of the population were targeted at that time so the others didnt give a damn about it. But when the fire came to their own houses, they started complaining. US invaded Afghanistan only in 2001. However, there was already a lot of terrorism before that. No doubt it has increased by many folds now but US presence is definitely not the SOLE factor behind terrorism in Pakistan.
dude where ever americans go they create terrorism there is always a link btw usa and terrorism for example afganistan/iraq/pakistan

sahiL

Senator (1k+ posts)

go Imran go..........................

mohib

Senator (1k+ posts)
Quit war on terror, eradicate corruption, pay tax

Imran-Khan-Press-conference-Photo-Athar-Khan-Express-640x480.jpg

KARACHI: The government can draw Pakistan out from the present turmoil if it drags itself out of Americas war, wipes out corruption and ensures everyone pays tax, said Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan on Tuesday.

Addressing a press conference at the Karachi Press Club, the sportsman-turned-politician said corruption has reached its peak and is vigorously dragging the country downhill.

About Pakistans role in the war against terrorism, he said we have to quit if we want to stabilise the country. As long as were fighting someone elses war, we will face the nastiest conditions as people now believe that we are fighting a war against the kuffar (non-believers).

About tax collection, Khan claimed that 90 per cent of the parliamentarians do not pay tax. We are driving the country deeper into the abyss of foreign loans and 65 per cent of the revenues generated through the tax are being spent on covering the expenses of these loans.

If Rs5 billion can be collected for Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital and the flood victims in a year, then why cannot people give tax to the government, he questioned.

During the question-answer session, a journalist asked why he was called a clean-shaved maulvi. Khan smiled and said, Maybe because I was against the Lal Masjid operation and the operation in the tribal areas.

Published in The Express Tribune, January 12th, 2011.

canadian

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Tehreek-e-Insaaf chief Imran Khan addresses media persons at Karachi Press Club on Tuesday. PHOTO: ATHAR KHAN/EXPRESS

KARACHI: The government can draw Pakistan out from the present turmoil if it drags itself out of Americas war, wipes out corruption and ensures everyone pays tax, said Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan on Tuesday.
Addressing a press conference at the Karachi Press Club, the sportsman-turned-politician said corruption has reached its peak and is vigorously dragging the country downhill.
About Pakistans role in the war against terrorism, he said we have to quit if we want to stabilise the country. As long as were fighting someone elses war, we will face the nastiest conditions as people now believe that we are fighting a war against the kuffar (non-believers).
About tax collection, Khan claimed that 90 per cent of the parliamentarians do not pay tax. We are driving the country deeper into the abyss of foreign loans and 65 per cent of the revenues generated through the tax are being spent on covering the expenses of these loans.
If Rs5 billion can be collected for Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital and the flood victims in a year, then why cannot people give tax to the government, he questioned.
During the question-answer session, a journalist asked why he was called a clean-shaved maulvi. Khan smiled and said, Maybe because I was against the Lal Masjid operation and the operation in the tribal areas.

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
How peacfully he is standing in Karachi without any Fear or police. This is a city of Altaf. Geo Altaf.

I am laughing on him, only 50 people,

is he a leader?

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Tehreek-e-Insaaf chief Imran Khan addresses media persons at Karachi Press Club on Tuesday. PHOTO: ATHAR KHAN/EXPRESS

(clap)(clap)

bus zara bach key rehna Imran saheb, pechi altaf bhai kharey hian (bigsmile)

Bilal180

Citizen
Imran Tiger Hiaaa or Woo Atnii Dangerous Jagaa per bee seena Taan Kay Khara hiaa (so Called Altaf’s City) But Where is That Rat Haaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaa Woo Chohaa To apni City (Altaf’s City) May Nahii aa Sakta i Prayer Woo those who even Afraid From that Rat Altaf

Saboo

Have you ever seen MQM, PML-N or PPP Press conference?

God forbid---I hate listening to all BS coming out of those conferences.
Tell me something. Are you MQM?
If you are, you better be carefull. MQM is a banned outfit in Canada.

Saboo

How peacfully he is standing in Karachi without any Fear or police. This is a city of Altaf. Geo Altaf.

is he a leader?

Hellow Karachi
Don't pay bhutta. Pay taxes instead!
Faqira ji, You laughing on him? We don't mind. You laugh even when you see a mirror.

IMKKK

Minister (2k+ posts)

is he a leader?

If karachi is that much peaceful why not CHOORAN WALA (Altaf kaloo) back to Karachi..

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
What a brave man. He has proven again and again that he is not afraid of America. He is not afraid of bhatta khore qatils. Slam to that courage. Allah save my leader.