Quaid e Azam University got 69th Rank in top Universities of world.

CoolDool

Minister (2k+ posts)
Quaid e Azam University becomes 69th best University among top 100 universities of world.Its the first university which gets this honour in Pakistan history.

Quaid-e-Azam University is a private public sector university in Islamabad, the capital of Pakistan. Quaid-e-Azam University is always amongst the best private and public universities of Pakistan in Higer Education established in 1965.

This is the only one private sector University of Pakistan that is offering Bio-informatics degree. This is honour for every Pakistani and a good news for them.
Geo News, Express News

CoolDool

Minister (2k+ posts)
bhai isi site main political shows main 'LEKIN by Sana Bucha' hou ga latest us ka first part open karo aur 6:03 pay kar k dekh lou :-)

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Quaid e Azam University becomes 69th best University among top 100 universities of world.Its the first university which gets this honour in Pakistan history.

Quaid-e-Azam University is a private public sector university in Islamabad, the capital of Pakistan. Quaid-e-Azam University is always amongst the best private and public universities of Pakistan in Higer Education established in 1965.

This is the only one private sector University of Pakistan that is offering Bio-informatics degree. This is honour for every Pakistani and a good news for them.
Geo News, Express News

I do not think that Quaid e Azam University becomes 500th best University among top universities of world.

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
wow so when American students are going to apply for Visa of pakistan to study in QU. I think raymond davis came for the same purpose and many more are coming. By the way what QU have done, all of sudden, that it came from 560th position to 69th overnight.
I think they should go down in the ranking because they take brightest students and still we couldn't see any extra ordinary achievements

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Geo News, Express News

So we are proud "Qaidians" now. I love it. Thanks for sharing the information.

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
wow so when American students are going to apply for Visa of pakistan to study in QU. I think raymond davis came for the same purpose and many more are coming. By the way what QU have done, all of sudden, that it came from 560th position to 69th overnight.
I think they should go down in the ranking because they take brightest students and still we couldn't see any extra ordinary achievements

what the hell are you talking about ??kya aar paar maar rahay ho.
its like blessing in disguise .sukar karo. na sukaray insan
china and india have many universities in top 100 .r american going there??what do u want to prove you negative thinker

Last edited:

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I do not think that Quaid e Azam University becomes 500th best University among top universities of world.

Please be convinced.
Let us have a deal. I shall add your video about world cup, and request everybody to not to say "yeh Chawal sa baaba koun hay". Done?;)

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
this is an achievement you can be really proud of . and even that in a country like Pakistan where everything is going worst

baaghi01

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dont blame the thread starter, it must be our media's hype. The list must be of Asia or something not the world. Do research who made the list of rankings and on what basis.

Last edited:

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
When that happened ? Shall I leave Boston University and fly back to Pakistan to get admission in Qauid-e-Azam University ??????????????????????

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
the most strangest and good fact is that its scored 92.8 out 100 in citation(research) table.only one university (university of Crete ) has more score that is 94.2 which mean its second in world in term of research in this category .Even MIT has scored less in research although its overall score is more than quaid e azam university