Punjab, New CM?

muhammadadeel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
NO, He could have done many things but he was a nothing guy. There were many good suggestions, for example, finishing O levels and A levels systems and developing your own competence exams. Break the hegemony of private schools etc. But he did nothing. He is a useless guy.
Shafqat is an x-bureaucrat what else will Khan want. Khan will use him to buy time to silence critics that bureaucracy is not cooperating. In the meanwhile Khan strings Punjab the way he likes.

muhammadadeel

A very sad situation. We did not vote Khan for such pathetic political games
No, I thought he will be strict and straight to the point and U-turn bullshit is what Geo-TV and other media are propagandising.

But seeing the first 8 months he seems malleable.

Islamabadiya

I think there is some merit to the thread that Shafqat and Yasmeen are good for nothing. In all honesty there is no major reforms done neither any indication of any plans.
dont know about Shafqat, but this woman Yasmeen is sooo overrated, other day i saw her against kidney transplant dr in a program, and she had no logical answers, just rants and rants

Hussain1967

I along with my family voted for PTI/IK. I haven’t lost hope, but I have some serious reservations on the type of governance that we are seeing in Punjab, KP, and Islamabad. IK’s biggest issue seems to be narcissism. No one in PTI is able to tell him his limitations ( Every human has limitations!).

Biggest blunder that IK has done so far is the appointment of most incompetent people as CMs of Punjab and KP. Six months should have been enough to come to the conclusion that these incompetent CMs should be replaced. The current fiasco of salaries and perks should have been enough to show the door to Buzdar. But, it seems that Mr. Buzdar was either deliberately appointed or was forced by Peerni. In either case, he is not going anywhere. There is only person that can make IK correct his blunders and he is COAS.

Then, IK is not learning politics ( I am talking about clean honest politics) and I think he has passed the age of learning. What is the point is locking horns with baby Bilawal. Let your info minister deal with him. Even if Bilawal addresses you, don’t give him importance by replying to him.

Please stop using cricket terminologies too frequently in politics. Statesmanship is a much serious business. If you have limited Urdu vocabulary, ask your advisors ( Nadeem Chan, Fawad Ch, Asad Umar etc) to provide you with appropriate words. I can’t be a good doctor by using vocabulary of an engineer.What is point of saying in war-like situation ( Ref: Chachro Jalsa) that ‘we will fight till the last ball’? Why can’t he say that ‘We will fight till last breath or till last drop of blood’? What’s so difficult in that? Don’t be adamant. Use notes ( containing bullet points, not whole speech) to make each and every speech. Obama, one of the greatest orators in modern times, used to make notes for his speeches.

Finally, if IK thinks that there is little left for PM after 18th amendment, he should resign from the post of PM and become CM of Punjab, but he can’t perform both duties at the same time.