PTI's "Change" PTI supporters please comment

Billo Rani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Judiciary is even less than half part of equation.Judiciary can only give decisions based on the evidence presented in-front of them.Real problem is the police who make false fir, Only investigation they know is danda etc.

Between, You keep blaming others but the government. But, Do you realize that there are only 3100 judges for over 1.7 million cases and for 200 million population.Why doesn't government hires another 3000 judges?...It will solve half of the problems and according to Haroon Rasheed will only cost 10 billion but yeah everyone but pti is to blame.Sigh.
Last time I checked judiciary is 1/3 pillar of the nation. Btw how do I get a list of these 3100 judges? Is it published somewhere? I want to make a website where people can anonymously report complaints about judges corruption and others can view this info.

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Believe me i can not imagine why imran khan is sleeping with the problems of Pakistan . Remember you are Prime minister of Change and last public hope.
Can you fix a small house or school in a year ??? It is the rut of last 40 years .... Will take at least 5 years to fix .... and 10 years for Pakistan to become an economic powerhouse ..... So rest assured we are determined to give IK at least 10 years in sha Allah....

remykhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
PTI took over the country when it was fully cancerous inside out, we are giving chemotherapy to it , no doubt pain will be there and everyone is suffering, rest assured medicine will work, just matter of time. If anyone thinks that its so easy, that must be living in cuckoo's land.

peaceandjustice

Mr Manj Allah gave you Head without Brain and we pray for you. Allah hadiyat de apko taa n k samaj sako sahi oar ghalt kaam ko. A positive criticism and debate is very necessary to understand masses's point of view.
Public departments main Abeh behe kaly behrain mojood Hain enn Haram Kohr kaly behroon Koh nikaly baghair jald tabdely nahee asakty , Imran Khan Koh buhut say massayle kaa samnaa Hay .ummeed Hay 5 sallon tak ziada tarr kaly behrain pakry jaingee ,ess Kay baad Amm Awam Koh tabdely nazar aiegee.

peaceandjustice

I myself feel that Imran Khan is unaware about General Public Problems that is why Frustration is circulating among masses of society who struggled a lot in the movement of Change against Corrupt Mafia of PMLN and PPP in past governments.

I feel that now people will never go to caste votes in Election because there were alot hopes from Imran Khan who will change social status of Society by eliminating Bhung , Charas and Gun culture among young public society but he has no any plan .His MPAs , MPAs , Ministers are far away from general Public in their constituencies due to that hatred is developing.

I belong to the Constituency of Hamad Azher in Lahore no doubt he is fully busy in FATF affairs but he must solve the problems of people in his Constituency where he promised before election.

Imran khan we here can say you are good in foreign affairs and working quite well as compared to nawaz and zardari's corrupted governments. In Fact I can say Imran khan is good leader but will truely say here he is failed till now in Masses's problem solution.

We voted Imran Khan for " Change" change means compr ehensive change in each life style of common people and sector of economy.
بھائی صاحب ابھی پبلک اداروں اور پرائیویٹ اداروں (خاص کر
(کرپٹ میڈیا اور حرام خور صحافیوں کا ٹولہ پوری آب و تاب کے ساتھ سسٹم میں موجود ھے )
ان تمام اداروں میں کالی بھیڑیں بھی موجود ہیں آپ حوصلے اور صبر سے کام لیں اور ان کالی بھیڑوں کے خاتمے کی دعائیں اور کوشش کریں اس کے بعد آپ جلد تبدیلی محسوس کریں گے ان کالی بھیڑوں کو سسٹم سے نکالے بغیر آگے بڑھنا زارا مشکل ھے ان کالی بھیڑوں کی تلاش جاری ھے 5سال انتظار کریں

Last edited:

Common_pakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
Change w/out accountability is impossible. You can have angels elected to lead govt but with the judges you have sitting adjudicating cases and granting stay orders, even they cannot move forward with anything. Pakistanis are like lobsters in a bucket of water. When one tries to climb out of the bucket to escape, the rest pull him/her down. A mass movement for judiciary accountability needs to be started if people want real change. 98% of all judges are corrupt or compromised. What's funny to me is everyone knows and accepts this but is unwilling to come out on streets to do anything about it.
I am writing on this issue for long time, the reason why not people come out against corrupt judiciary because they posses the most power then any other institute.
2nd when you go against them in this case you also have to in the courts where their refer brothers and lawyer see your cases.

So where to go.......

Billo Rani

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am writing on this issue for long time, the reason why not people come out against corrupt judiciary because they posses the most power then any other institute.
2nd when you go against them in this case you also have to in the courts where their refer brothers and lawyer see your cases.

So where to go.......
Exactly brother. People don't realize how powerful they are and they have control over lawyers and police. Only way to expose them is to air their dirty laundry. Can't expect NAB to do it. I have seen their off spring live lavishly outside Pakistan. This can be a social online investigative movement to start exposing them while sitting outside Pakistan so they can't shut it down easily. To get started we need list of all judges and other info like what court, location etc they are assigned to. I propose we call this group JAGP (Judicial Advocacy Group of Pakistan). If you know of a list of all Pakistani judges is easily available, plz DM me.

Jack Squire

MPA (400+ posts)
Mr Manj Allah gave you Head without Brain and we pray for you. Allah hadiyat de apko taa n k samaj sako sahi oar ghalt kaam ko. A positive criticism and debate is very necessary to understand masses's point of view.
Actually quite the opposite, do you know why an why one must follow in prayer even if imam say forgets a rakah -- it is precisely because too many opinions perhaps lead to more division -- yes do Ijtihad however, when the leader decides upon an action after consultation, follow him/her....

Steyn

I myself feel that Imran Khan is unaware about General Public Problems that is why Frustration is circulating among masses of society who struggled a lot in the movement of Change against Corrupt Mafia of PMLN and PPP in past governments.

I feel that now people will never go to caste votes in Election because there were alot hopes from Imran Khan who will change social status of Society by eliminating Bhung , Charas and Gun culture among young public society but he has no any plan .His MPAs , MPAs , Ministers are far away from general Public in their constituencies due to that hatred is developing.

I belong to the Constituency of Hamad Azher in Lahore no doubt he is fully busy in FATF affairs but he must solve the problems of people in his Constituency where he promised before election.

Imran khan we here can say you are good in foreign affairs and working quite well as compared to nawaz and zardari's corrupted governments. In Fact I can say Imran khan is good leader but will truely say here he is failed till now in Masses's problem solution.

We voted Imran Khan for " Change" change means comprehensive change in each life style of common people and sector of economy.

He is fully aware. You people are dumb assess trying to defend him because he's powerful and by that virtue, respectful.

Heard the same bullshit excuse from patwaris too that Nawaz Sharif isn't aware of people's problems.

You youthiyas, patwaris, jiyalas, you all are mindless slaves who want a person like Imran Khan to abuse and be a master to you.