PTI supports HEC & Youth Doctors: Chairman Imran Khan

Muslimpower

MPA (400+ posts)
Imran%20Khan%20at%20IoBM%20[22%20Feb%202011]%20(53).jpg

Chairman Imran Khan has said that establishment of HEC was the only beneficial decision made by Musharraf and current government is commiting a crime to disturb this institution. He further said that PML-N believes that young doctors are servants of Ittefaq Foundry. He depicts Sharif brothers as Kings of Raiwand Palace who have no concern about the common man. He urged that if accountability has to be done in this country then we need people like AirMarsha(r) Asghar Ali Khan who can head accountability commission.

Imran Khan was addressing to the newly joined 300 doctors in a ceremony held at local hotel.

People being made slaves in independent country: Imran

The News

LAHORE: Tehreek-e-Insaf Chief Imran Khan Wednesday said that present generation had been made slave in an independent country, adding, fate of the nation was being decided somewhere else, Geo News reported.

He said this in his address on the occasion of 375 doctors coming into the folds of Tehreek-e-Insaf here.

Imran Khan said his party would stage a sit-in in Peshawar and that NATO supply line would be blocked.

The interests of the rulers have nothing to do with those of Pakistan; they (rulers) live in fortresses and are personification of a king, he regretted.

He said PCS officers were being sent behind bars as if they were employees of Ittefaq Foundry.

Higher Education Commission (HEC) was a good step of the Musharrafs regime and the rulers went ahead ruined in too, he said.
Today%20pti%20chairman%20news%2006-04-11.gif

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
He should go and address people for it.

And tell who is responsible for hospitals.

NS is artificial sick in london since last 2 months.

Gillani's son is in london for treatment.

All the rulers are getting treatment from London, and our hospitals are closed.....who will solve this problem.

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I met young Talent from Pakistan in European countries who came through HEC for higher studies. I appreciate HEC efforts lot. PTI decided correct to support young doctors and HEC. People like Zardari, Gillani and Raza Rabani are not intelligent enough to understand for what purpose HEC was created.

These Idiots have lot other necessary things to do for pakistani nation rather to destroy HEC.

They want to divide HEC in Sindhi, Punjabi, Balochi and Pathan. This is Circus Zardari Tola created. PPP's senior Members like Etizaz Hassan etc... should open their mouth.

May Allah protect our country from Jahils tola. Amin

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
I met young Talent from Pakistan in European countries who came through HEC for higher studies. I appreciate HEC efforts lot. PTI decided correct to support young doctors and HEC. People like Zardari, Gillani and Raza Rabani are not intelligent enough to understand for what purpose HEC was created.

These Idiots have lot other necessary things to do for pakistani nation rather to destroy HEC.

They want to divide HEC in Sindhi, Punjabi, Balochi and Pathan. This is Circus Zardari Tola created. PPP's senior Members like Etizaz Hassan etc... should open their mouth.

May Allah protect our country from Jahils tola. Amin

i agree wid you these fake degree holders are deciding the fate of higher education..........a big joke.

but people have to realize that these people are not elected to give them jobs to give them food.............these should be elected to provide that system in which jobs are on merit in which food is available.

parliamentarians should be elected to give us a better system not to abuse the system.