PTI petition in supreme court against drone attacks is topi drama

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
i dont understand that where should i start from.what ever you said is abosolutely pathetic and ********.i dont think so that you understood what ever have you written here.imran is the first person which raised his voice against drone attack.he is the only person that is against american influence in the country.he is the one which says that pakistanis are human and they are not anumal so they should have the same rights as others nations have.he is the one who says that pakistani nation is very talented nation and give them oppertunities than see where this nation take to the country.
your so called politicions and even military can not say a single word to their master AMERICA.how can u compare imran khan with these american pupits.there is no comparision between imran khan with these ordinary people.
all these so called politicions are american dogs.whatever america says they do it.these ******* dogs even cant bark wirth their own will.they even need american permission for that aswel.
Dr Z Khan doesnt believe in Wikileaks, he only believes his own 'leaks' i.e Dr Leaks which are the confidential transmissions between him and his US scientist friend. If the US scientist found out that the Doctor is leaking, then the poor Doc's name will also be added to the termination list. Doc is taking a big risk giving us all this secret information (clap)

l_pak

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
i hate nawaz ,zardari, imran or any pk politicians all r characterless and opportunistic.why pti chairman not protested and asked people to come out in protest when musharraf was giving pakistani airbases to usa for attack on afghnistan, giving permission for drone attacks, selling pakistanis to usa ?
where was ur leader then.go and check all newspaper records in library or use google u will not get any news that ur leader protested against these things when he was a mna during musharraf era.
The learned pakistanis know these facts and it is for this reason that they dont vote him or come out on his call.
no characterless,opportunistic and hypocrite can be saviour of pak.

when u hate all politicians, then who is ur best leader, lets we know?

CoolDool

Minister (2k+ posts)
lols, bajaaye is k aap support karo is cheez ko, aap ilzaam laga rahay hou, shukar karna chahye aap kp k koyee tou gaya supreme court against Drones, kal wali rally dekhee hou tou aap ko pata chalay k ye topi drama nahi us nay khul k bola agar Drones bandh na hue tou hum us road pay dharna dain gay jis say NATO containers guzartay hain,
Pti chairman has filed a petition in supreme court against drone attacks.It is a topi drama and act of cheating for political gain. Drone attacks in Pak were permitted by Musharaf during his 8 years regime. Imran never protested against drone attacks neither in media nor in national assembly when he was national assembly member during musharaf gov.
If drone attacks are killing innocent pakistanis and are against the sovereignity of pak then why he not protested against drone attacks during musharaf era or filed petition in supreme court?
People of Pak still remember the days of ramadan when drones were killing innocent pakistanis then he with his family was enjoying aftaris with musharaf.
What a hyprocritic and opportunistic person?

mysterious

Citizen
salam
i have seen in recent days there is alot of propaganda against Imran khan.which shows the popularity of Ik.it also shows that his opponents are feard frm him specialy PMLN

Dr Z Khan

Voter (50+ posts)
ur leader has said in speech that if drone attacks were not stopped in a month then he will give darna on nato supply line.I challenge u that he will not keep his word and will not give darna after one month.
he was lieing that he will give darna.u will see truth of my claim after one month.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
اب کیا نیا ڈرامہ شروع ہو گیا اس سے ہوگا کیا سواۓ کچھ معصوم اور خوش ہو جاییں گے ، اسٹبلشمنٹ نے بڑا زبردست گیم کھیل ڈالا ہے ، عمران بھائی اپنا مستقبل بڑا صاف نظر آ گیا ریمنڈ ڈیوس کے جانے کے بعد ، یہ تو صاف ہے کے پاکستانی عوام بھوکے ننگے ہی رہیں گے مگر کسی اچھے انسان کو اپنا لیڈر نہیں بنائیں گے، چودا سال کی سیاست کے بعد بھی اگر ایک سیاستدان اپنے ہی شہر کے لوگوں کو سڑکوں پر نہ لا سکے تو اس کے پاس دو ہی راستے رہ جاتے ہیں یا تو سیاست چھوڑ دے یا پھر وہی کرے جو دوسرے کرتے آئیں ہیں، بس ذرا طریقہ نیا کرنے کی کوشش کی تھی بھائی عمران نے بہرحال معصوم دوست اب بھی اپنا دماغ نہ استمعال کریں تو فائدہ کس کا ہے.

ali_2011

Citizen
@ Dr Z Khan!When someone have no answer or to defend themself they will put everything on Mushraff like you are in your post.The reality is that Iftikhar Chaudary does not have the capacity to take decision on this issue....or infact any critical issues......
He belongs to Nawaz Sharif ........So much corruption no suo moto action no judgements..........
where he was in raymond Davis issue........
and so and so........
The so called Judicary is exposed..............
shame on them............

Last edited:

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
اب کیا نیا ڈرامہ شروع ہو گیا اس سے ہوگا کیا سواۓ کچھ معصوم اور خوش ہو جاییں گے ، اسٹبلشمنٹ نے بڑا زبردست گیم کھیل ڈالا ہے ، عمران بھائی اپنا مستقبل بڑا صاف نظر آ گیا ریمنڈ ڈیوس کے جانے کے بعد ، یہ تو صاف ہے کے پاکستانی عوام بھوکے ننگے ہی رہیں گے مگر کسی اچھے انسان کو اپنا لیڈر نہیں بنائیں گے، چودا سال کی سیاست کے بعد بھی اگر ایک سیاستدان اپنے ہی شہر کے لوگوں کو سڑکوں پر نہ لا سکے تو اس کے پاس دو ہی راستے رہ جاتے ہیں یا تو سیاست چھوڑ دے یا پھر وہی کرے جو دوسرے کرتے آئیں ہیں، بس ذرا طریقہ نیا کرنے کی کوشش کی تھی بھائی عمران نے بہرحال معصوم دوست اب بھی اپنا دماغ نہ استمعال کریں تو فائدہ کس کا ہے.
Har cheez aik protest pe decide nahi ho jati, aur Imran Khan kabhi himmat nahi haarta.
"Jo insaan haar na maanay usay koi nahi hara sakta"

Ap ne haar maan li is system ke agay is liay ap haar chukay hain pehle hi, abhi to match start bhi nahi hua.