PTI Parliamentary board again refused party ticket to Inam Ullah Niazi

eysonm

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: According to PTI Inam Ullah /niazi is not eligible to contest from NA 72 Mianwali

ab toe party badla k badla

Respect

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: According to PTI Inam Ullah /niazi is not eligible to contest from NA 72 Mianwali

If this is party decision they must be a valid reason behind it, if there was NOT then IK would intervene. Inam Ullah should support party decision, and if he does too much moaning and groaning then should leave. Got no time for this non sence, elections are around corner we need to finalise who is where.

khan afghan1

Minister (2k+ posts)

I dont know either of NIAZIS but I ilke INAM ULLAH KHAN,He should be compensate
politically.give him senate seat.but he should remain in the party.

IhsanIlahi

Re: تحریک انصاف نے انعام اللہ نیازی کو پھر فا&#

I suggest that Imran Khan should contest from NA71 and after winning quit this seat and let Inam Ullah contest by-elections

Excellent suggestion......i endorse

​wesay inaam ullah ko tikt milna chayay tha...anyway the decision shud b respected

Chairman IK offers Inamullah Niazi his NA71 seat- Inamullah has demanded Amjad be given ticket from there- he only wants #NA72

Baat NA-71 ya 72 ki nahi,,, Parlimani board ka kehna hai k Inam Ullah Niazi ticket lenay k ahel nahi hain,,,, koi technical masla hai,,, jo k abhi tk manzar-e-aam pe nahi aya,,,, the matter is dubious in my view,,,,,

INVISIBLE

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

I suggest that Imran Khan should contest from NA71 and after winning quit this seat and let Inam Ullah contest by-elections

There must be something against him, why not he's considered in the first place rather than electing him in by polls.

shahbaz tariq

inam ullah yeh seat nhi jeet sakta NA72 wali.
yeh ser afghan khan niazi (amjah khan niazi's father) group ki purani seat hai. or agr inam ullah ny imran khan ky hilaf bagawat ki to us ka injam khrab hi ho ga, Qoun ky PTI&amjad ka vote zyada ho ga.
ab yeh rumors bi cal rhy hai ky Imran khan apni seat sy inam ullah ko election larny ki offer kar sakta hai. so just w8 & wch

fiazpk

MPA (400+ posts)

Inamulla Niazi should accept party's decision and stay and work with party like a gentleman.

​wesay inaam ullah ko tikt milna chayay tha...anyway the decision shud b respected

Inam ullah naizi should be fine. he will help to pti win the election

what r da reasons fr not awarding tkt to inam ullah niazi?anybody can explain

he is not eligible so can not contest elections :)

Meray khayal say - Iman Ullah ko Ticket milni chahye the - baqi agay PTI board ki merzi... everything must be on merit.

If this is party decision they must be a valid reason behind it, if there was NOT then IK would intervene. Inam Ullah should support party decision, and if he does too much moaning and groaning then should leave. Got no time for this non sence, elections are around corner we need to finalise who is where.

I dont know either of NIAZIS but I ilke INAM ULLAH KHAN,He should be compensate
politically.give him senate seat.but he should remain in the party.

Baat NA-71 ya 72 ki nahi,,, Parlimani board ka kehna hai k Inam Ullah Niazi ticket lenay k ahel nahi hain,,,, koi technical masla hai,,, jo k abhi tk manzar-e-aam pe nahi aya,,,, the matter is dubious in my view,,,,,

There must be something against him, why not he's considered in the first place rather than electing him in by polls.

bhai!
i like him, but we have 2 heavy weights now after joining of amjid niazi
s/o sher afghan niazi..
amjid niazi is a popular personality of NA 72.

aur koi masla naheen, aur na hi pti ne yeh kaha he keh voh ahel naheen he,
sher afghan ke bete ne bhi party join ki he.
sher afghan ne NA 72 ka 2002 mein election jeeta tha, 2008 mein koi 2000 vote se runner up tha, ab us ki death hoi he, us ka beta ab hamdardi ka vote bhi le ga, aur voh halqa mein bohut popular he, us ka vote bank bohut zida ho giya he,
inaam ullah niazi sirf pti aur imran khan ki vajah se vote bank rakhta he, veise aaj kal vahan popular naheen he.

inaam ullah niazi bhi ahel he, ahel he leken ticket merit mein sher afghan ka beta us se bhi ziada fit he,
ab do heavy weights eik hi halqa mein hain, to jo zida behtar he, use ticket diya jai ga.
kuch party vote hote hain, kuch infardi vote hain,
infardi vote bank mein sher afghan niazi ka beta zida behtar he aor us ki reputation halqa mein zidada achi he,
voh agar pti join na karta to phir inaam ullah niazi ko hi ticket milna tha,,,
ab kia kar sakte hain,

pti board ne yeh kaha he keh inaam ullah ke jeetne ke chances kam hain, as compared to amjid niazi s\o sher afghan niazi.

the word eligible is confusing you guys, but actually, he is not favorite or less popular as compare to amjid nizi.
na ehli vali baat theek naheen he.

Last edited:

Respect

so if amjad niazi is better chances of winning and he is ok person give it to him, niazi saab should support him, or if niazi saab cud be placed somewhere else than that should be done

knower

Minister (2k+ posts)

Inamullah Niazi sahab ko vote milna chahiye tha. Laikin Imran Khan ki team ko mujh se behtar pata hai, mujhe yaqeen hai, Agr Inam Ullah Niazi ko ticket na dene se PTI ka faida hai , to phir ticket nhi milni chahiye

mzabutt

Voter (50+ posts)

hum sirf doosro ko hi achae ki talkeen kerty rahty hai aor khud os per amal nae kerty - language ka to dian rakhna chae, gali galoch kerny sy perhaiz hi behtar hai

decent123

Senator (1k+ posts)

ekry8i.jpg

aabbasi

Citizen

Good point bro... i am amazed at ppl's suggestions... They want imran to go out of the way for Mr. Niazi, and when Sharif and Zardari do the same, they will call it blatant corruption??

Inam Ullah's group lost local elections and doesn't deserve a ticket... Period!

RMAGM

Citizen
Mr. Inamullah, if you are real politial worker and joined imran and PTI for a cause, then u should not cry if you are not awarded ticket. Just relax and work for the betterment of Pakistan. U know their are millions of pakistanis working for their coutry all over the world and no body knows their name. wish u all the best

tarzanfaridi

Minister (2k+ posts)

People need to understand Imran Khan. You need to qualify on merit.
You will be hired if no one else is batter than you at what you do.
and
tettechukki is no qualification.

And the merit is the person who has joined 3 days before. Electra

tarzanfaridi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mr. Inamullah, if you are real politial worker and joined imran and PTI for a cause, then u should not cry if you are not awarded ticket. Just relax and work for the betterment of Pakistan. U know their are millions of pakistanis working for their coutry all over the world and no body knows their name. wish u all the best

He is not a good guy, this is the person to whome Pmln gave their own seat in lahore to contest the election and now barked at them more than anything.

drkjke

well.if Imran khan stays firm on this decision and does not bow down to the pressure of his relative than he will give a very positive message to people.that he is different from other politicians. remember that relatives in Pakistan are the biggest reason most leaders become corrupt. I hate Pakistani "relatives"! they are biggest curse against honesty.i had to sacrifice my medical career too because of these "relatives"..the senior doctor,s corrupt relative,s stupid sons got all the positions without merit, and people like me who had no safaarish, were thrown out into garbage.may Allah send his azaab on zaalimeen.amen

tarzanfaridi

Minister (2k+ posts)

Good point bro... i am amazed at ppl's suggestions... They want imran to go out of the way for Mr. Niazi, and when Sharif and Zardari do the same, they will call it blatant corruption??

Inam Ullah's group lost local elections and doesn't deserve a ticket... Period!

Who said they lost the local election? they won it Sherafgan was even not in PTI during Intra party elections. What a merit, merit is only Aaila Malik.
just to guide you that a total of only 1,953 direct votes were cast in whole Mianwali.