PTI Parliamentary board again refused party ticket to Inam Ullah Niazi

Daily Pakistan

Voter (50+ posts)
تحریک انصاف نے انعام اللہ نیازی کو پھر ”فارغ“ کر دیا، امجد نیازی کا ٹکٹ برقرار

لاہور (مانیٹرنگ ڈیسک+ جنرل رپورٹر) تحریک انصاف کے پارلیمانی بورڈ نے پارٹی کے سربراہ عمران خان کے کزن انعام اللہ خان نیازی کو ایک بار پھر قومی اسمبلی کے حلقہ این اے 72 میانوالی سے الیکشن لڑنے کیلئے اہل قرار نہیں دیا بلکہ اس حلقے سے سابق وفاقی وزیر ڈاکٹر شیر افگن نیازی کے صاحبزادے امجد نیازی کا ٹکٹ برقرار رکھا ہے۔ پارلیمانی بورڈ کی طرف سے انعام اللہ نیازی کو ٹکٹ نہ ملنے پر دونوں بھائیوں انعام اللہ نیازی اور سعید اللہ نیازی نے شدید ردعمل کا اظہار کیا تھا اور اعلان کیا تھا کہ وہ بورڈ کے اس فیصلے کے خلاف ہر فورم پر دستک دیں گے۔ اس کے ساتھ ساتھ انہوں نے یہ بھی واضح کیا تھا کہ پارلیمانی بورڈ کا اپلیٹ فورم جو بھی فیصلہ کرے گا انہیں قبول ہوگا تاہم انہوں نے شرط رکھی تھی کہ عمران خان پارلیمانی بورڈ میں ان کی اپیل کے موقع پر شامل نہ ہوں۔ آج پارلیمانی بورڈ نے انعام اللہ نیازی کی اپیل کی سماعت شروع کی تو عمران خان اجلاس سے اٹھ کر چلے گئے جس کے بعد پارلیمانی بورڈ نے انعام اللہ نیازی کی درخواست کا جائزہ لیا اور اپیل خارج کر دی۔ اس فیصلے کے بعد انعام اللہ نیازی نے دو دن میں آئندہ لائحہ عمل کا اعلان کیا ہے۔

http://www.dailypakistan.com.pk/national/02-Apr-2013/39490

Last edited by a moderator:

CoolDool

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: تحریک انصاف نے انعام اللہ نیازی کو پھر فا&#1585

I suggest that Imran Khan should contest from NA71 and after winning quit this seat and let Inam Ullah contest by-elections

remykhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Inamulla Niazi should accept party's decision and stay and work with party like a gentleman.

Pure_pakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: تحریک انصاف نے انعام اللہ نیازی کو پھر فا&#

​wesay inaam ullah ko tikt milna chayay tha...anyway the decision shud b respected

insaf-seeker

Minister (2k+ posts)

Chairman IK offers Inamullah Niazi his NA71 seat- Inamullah has demanded Amjad be given ticket from there- he only wants #NA72

BrotherKantu

People need to understand Imran Khan. You need to qualify on merit.
You will be hired if no one else is batter than you at what you do.
and
tettechukki is no qualification.

Muskerahat

Inam ullah naizi should be fine. he will help to pti win the election

Shami143

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: According to PTI Inam Ullah /niazi is not eligible to contest from NA 72 Mianwali

what r da reasons fr not awarding tkt to inam ullah niazi?anybody can explain

I suggest that Imran Khan should contest from NA71 and after winning quit this seat and let Inam Ullah contest by-elections

i am from mianwali and i agree with u. and also chance of senate. from the first day we knew he will not get ticket because he is not a winning candidate there and pti will loose their 100 % confirm home city seat. and believe me this boy amjid khan is gona win by big big big margin. so pti seat is safe. inam ullah will be offered senate or na 71 seat by election.

darktangent

MPA (400+ posts)

Hailing for Mianwali, I also will endorse your suggestion. Great suggestion. Secondly Amjad can definitely win whereas Inamullah can not. So Amjad should contest.

Last edited:

Waseem Saleem

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: According to PTI Inam Ullah /niazi is not eligible to contest from NA 72 Mianwali

AMJAD NIAZI can win this seat inaam ullah can't!

zaheeeb

Senator (1k+ posts)

he is not eligible so can not contest elections :)

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Inamulla Niazi should accept party's decision and stay and work with party like a gentleman.

you have even better suggestion above.

Inamullah should work for the good of the country any which way he can. he does not need to be elected or become minister. Many different ways of helping the country and his party PTI.

he should start convassing for his party and go door to door in his town.

Last edited:

Just_one

Banned

Why should Imran Khan lick up to him? If he came in the party for ticket, to hell with him.

Khallas

Meray khayal say - Iman Ullah ko Ticket milni chahye the - baqi agay PTI board ki merzi... everything must be on merit.

Just_one

Banned

Why? After his behaviour in recent, I think it's an excellent decision to not give him ticket.

Meray khayal say - Iman Ullah ko Ticket milni chahye the - baqi agay PTI board ki merzi... everything must be on merit.

johny

MPA (400+ posts)

In 2008 Inamullah contested on PMLN tickets from NA 71 and 72. NA 71 he took 2000 votes and lost by a big big big margin.
NA 72 he contested the Winner was Independent Humair Hayat Rokhari who joined PMLN, which made him to quit PMLN and join PTI.
The runner-up was Shair afghan who joined PTI and now he will quit PTI as well. If IK leaves his home town for Inamullah it is quite possible that he will lose the NA 71 elections again. He is a loosing horse with big mouth.

That's called DHOBE KA KUTHA

Chairman IK offers Inamullah Niazi his NA71 seat- Inamullah has demanded Amjad be given ticket from there- he only wants #NA72

Just_one

Banned

The local elected district body from Mianwali does not recommend him. They recommend Amjad Khan.