PTI Leadership Assets Declared on its Official Website

rising.pak

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: PTI Leadership Assets Declared on Official Website

You should worry the day when Sharifs declare their assets, I will destroy them with proofs from official sources.As it is soon, a big splash is coming out to expose constant lies of PMLN leaders on the media.I am going to ask our stupid media how they invite such liars and con artists on their programs and fool the Pakistani nation!!
arey apko nawaz shareef ko jo kehna hai kahain kuch kum kaha hai aur ziada kahain :D im not his supporter just answer my question

drsaleem007

Senator (1k+ posts)

jo me bolta hun wo me krta .............. rowdy khan
kya baat hai true leader , Allah apny hifz o amaan me rakhy and pakistan ka bhala kra dy imran khan k hath

romeojuliet

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: PTI Declared His Top Leadership_s Assets on PTI_s Website

I have always been critical of PTI and sceptical about the ability of Imran Khan to deliver but listening to these two, I feel convinced of PTI credentials. I hope they would implement what they are promising.

zhohaq

Minister (2k+ posts)

arey apko nawaz shareef ko jo kehna hai kahain kuch kum kaha hai aur ziada kahain :D im not his supporter just answer my question

answer my question plz :) nawaz sharif ko jo kehna hai kaho im not his supporter :D balke kuch kum kaha aur ziada kaho

Challo MQM kai tou bori packer to ho na.
Ok first...Return Arif Alvis car and my mobile and we will answer all your questions....(bigsmile)

rising.pak

MPA (400+ posts)

Challo MQM kai tou bori packer to ho na.
Ok first...Return Arif Alvis car and my mobile and we will answer all your questions....(bigsmile)

ap MQM ko nawaz shareeef se bhi ziada kahain :D mera un se bhi koi tallluq nhi

mjhe meray sawal ka jawab de dain

ashaina

Voter (50+ posts)

jahil insan kabhi tum ne tax return jama kerwai hoti to tum ye bat na kerte....

zhohaq

Minister (2k+ posts)

ap MQM ko nawaz shareeef se bhi ziada kahain :D mera un se bhi koi tallluq nhi

mjhe meray sawal ka jawab de dain

Bas Garhi or mobile wapis bejh dou phir bath kartay hai...(omg)

Backi Karachi walon ki bhi agar kar do yo mehrbani hogi...

barca

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

answer my question plz :) nawaz sharif ko jo kehna hai kaho im not his supporter :D balke kuch kum kaha aur ziada kaho

اس کو بتاؤ کے تم بوری پیر کے سپورٹر ہو :lol:

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Yeah, I realise when I read some1's comments, you are a MQM supporter.
You would have even bigger problem than PMLN. How you going to describe the assets of AH in the UK? Inherited from the Queen??????????/:lol:

How the money was transferred and from where? On top, if you declare anything wrong here, you would be jailed, no questions asked.(bigsmile)
I bet AH is going to show he is naked, without any worth and no assets.
Naked surely he is, in his mind, in his traits, in his character.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

Answer de dia hai, parh saktay ho to parh lo warna Altaf Bhagoray se kaho wo parh le us ki English achi ho gayi ho gi 20 saal England ki khidmat kar ke.
Waisay Altaf Pakistan kab aa raha hai? 2050 tak? Ya England mai hi us ko dafan karne ka plan hai?

PAINDO

Siasat.pk - Blogger
اس خبر کے بعد کچھ لوگوں کو "چمونے" لڑنے کیوں شروع ہو گئے

be.focal

Sharm kar sharm. I am just waiting for noora league to take such steps. Let say, I have spent lots of time and some money to get the information required. I will destroy any PMLN leader in minutes, guarantee. You guys are lucky thieves like Khawaja Asif face idiots like Kashif most of the time, otherwise it would spell a disaster for them.
Khawaja Asif and Ishaq Dar are the biggest looters in PMLN after the Sharifs. Reading Fahad's column that Asif is credible is rather disappointing. But then investigative Journalism is non existence in Pakistan. Asif is the biggest culprit to loot the Pakistanis wealth for the benefits of Sharifs. I have already written about Ishaq, he is a disaster in waiting, if Pakistanis don't learn now.

God bless Pakistan, my heart bleeds when I see such ridiculous media, who had and would continue to allow these thieves looting Pakistani poor.
uk se bahir nikal aur idhar a phir pakistan ki baat karna.uk k pitthu.wahan unk ****** nehla k batein karta pakistaniat ki.tu apne agay piche ka zor lga le ik ko zillat nak shikast na hui ti kehna,aur us din mai tujhay jo pm karuga tu sari umer yad rakhay ga.na mu na matha agaye change lanay.shaklay wardatio wali,pallay hai kuch nahin zakat k pasie se property bnane walo tumhari dekho halat karte kya hain pakistani.

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

uk se bahir nikal aur idhar a phir pakistan ki baat karna.uk k pitthu.wahan unk ****** nehla k batein karta pakistaniat ki.tu apne agay piche ka zor lga le ik ko zillat nak shikast na hui ti kehna,aur us din mai tujhay jo pm karuga tu sari umer yad rakhay ga.na mu na matha agaye change lanay.shaklay wardatio wali,pallay hai kuch nahin zakat k pasie se property bnane walo tumhari dekho halat karte kya hain pakistani.

Wow, what a great language. Did you see just a little post full of truth made you Bi Focal instead of be focal.:lol::lol:

I don't belong to PTI so don't bother to show me anything. I love the canned logic of PMLN and PPP supporters. We are thieves, looters, snitches, but hay, if you call us that then we will come after you and lie from our teeth to prove you are the same. Even if IK or PTI leaders are bad for argument sake, does it make Sharifs illegible to hold office of PM or CM, considering they are thieves!!! (bigsmile)

Thieves should be in jail in any civilised society. No wonder you used the language you did, only crooks or fools follow looters like Sharifs, period.

qasi

MPA (400+ posts)
PTI members assets

p1_46.jpg

sabirmughal

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: PTI members assets

abby yaar ye log jahil k jahil hi rahain gy

Assets declaration ka matlab hy k investigate kar loo, jabky kabhi government main nahi aye PTI wally,

apni personal income sy banna hoa assets bhi corrupt lag rha hy aur corruption sy banaye hoye PPP & PMLn k assests jo kay declared nahi hain woo nazar nahi a rhy

What a pathetic thinking

aamirbelgium

Abbay ***** kay bachay chalo nawaz league say kaho keh ab declare karay assasay apnay bhi aur haram kay bhi salay choooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrr

khanaman

Senator (1k+ posts)

People are not getting the point. By declaring there assets (irrespective of value) they have now presented themselves for future accountability. In case any one of them acquires an asset when in power he/she can now easily be held accountable for it as it has to be either from declared income or the sale of any of these assets. By not declaring part of their assets they would actually get themselves into trouble. Value of assets is a subjective thing which is why they have been declared at cost. Instead of appreciating the big step the newspaper is trying to paint a negative picture which just goes to show its biasedness.

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)

Oh ho, Asad Umar explained this "under valued" thing very clearly yesterday. According to tax laws of Pakistan, cost value is to be declared. Present value is subjective and you can form your own estimates about it. Why cost value is important? Because it can be matched easily with income and tax at that time (of buying) to see if they are in line...

anasyounus

Citizen

It is clearly mentioned in most of these Assets declarations that the Value is "Acquisiotion Value" - If someone is interested in knowing the Current Value he can find it out in 5 minutes from any of the real estate listing website once the Assets are declared/made public

The major purpose behind Asset declaration is to see if a persons assets matches his declared income over the years and that obviously will checked against Acquisition value no matter what the current market value is.

If there is any discrepancy in Acquisition value, any under statement or any assets leftout or assets not correctly disclosed, it should be taken up - but the primary responsibility for this lies with Government and its department and not with PTI as it is neither an investigation agency nor it can have the mechanism for it. For thier part they have made sure that all of thier top leaders declare Assets or take the door, it is a very good and encouraging initiative, it gives public a chance to raise questions and demand clarification

Last edited: