PTI Leadership Assets Declared on its Official Website

sigma

Banned
Re: leaders set examples for people to follow!PTI did it again.

O jinaab, Parado ka petrol/diesel hi poor nahin hota, 1 Lkah per month income se......!!!

Yeah sahib to Banigala mein rehte hein...thath se....!!!

Jhoota Khan.

sigma

Banned

For your kind information this when you earn money as a dual National/resident. Not while you are representing Pakistan as a player.....O jinaab you need to correct your information. The money he earned overseas was while he was playing for Pakistan. Anyway, tell your Khan to show the Tax returns for all the years he played for Pakistan, why only publishing for 3 years alone...doodh ka doodh aur pani ka pani hojayega.

No offence to you brother --- but what's your highest qualification and how old are you?

With respect, I say that you know nothing, I repeat NOTHING about tax affairs.

Tax is not about reading number and jumping up and down.

Please refer to FBR laws that any money earned outside country, is NOT liable to tax. This simply means that when I earn money here in UK and I send it back home, I don't have to pay Tax in Pakistan as per Pakistani's laws.
That's why you see Imran is paying so much less tax.

Now please explain us all how Nawaz Sharif only paid Rs5000.00

Please don't sell yourself so cheap for money. What good do you find in other parties? Please tell us and I promise I will vote with you, if you convince me.

---
brilTek

brilTek

Senator (1k+ posts)

For your kind information this when you earn money as a dual National/resident. Not while you are representing Pakistan as a player.....O jinaab you need to correct your information. The money he earned overseas was while he was playing for Pakistan. Anyway, tell your Khan to show the Tax returns for all the years he played for Pakistan, why only publishing for 3 years alone...doodh ka doodh aur pani ka pani hojayega.

You forgot to tell you age and highest qualification, please don't be shy. I am asking you this so that I can try to explain things at your level. I am only a graduate in my late twenties. I hope you will not lie, Allah is watching all of us.

You are just typing without thinking and making yourself laughable stock.

When Imran is earning money as Cricket/Player --- He was an Employee of Pakistan Cricket Board --- so just like all employees --- he was getting salary after tax deduction and IK had to pay NO tax.

Is this too difficult for you to understand how salaries paid to employees?

Pakistan is destroyed by people who sold themselves for money.

I never call IK doodh kaaa dulhaa ---- but he is 10 Billion times better than Sharif brothers.

Tell us why should be vote for Shairfs? What good that they had did and will bring in next term?

---
brilTek

Last edited:

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Jhoota Khan Jhoota, sirf website ka stunt maarta hei....hei yeah bhi Tax Chor......Chota chor bara chor.....chor sab barabar hei.....paagal logo.

Us se bara paagal kon ho sakta hai jo un logo ko support kare jo 25 saal se punjab per hakoomat kar rahe hain aur abhi tak patwari hi khatam nahi kar sake...lol.Chal koi nahi, next election mein inshaAllah aap ke sharifon ko shikast denge.

O jinaab, Parado ka petrol/diesel hi poor nahin hota, 1 Lkah per month income se......!!!

Yeah sahib to Banigala mein rehte hein...thath se....!!!

Jhoota Khan.
LOL , banigala raiwind se sasta he hoga aur aap k leader k kaafilay ka petrol kon deta hai , jis main 1 k bajaye 100 extra gariyan hoti hain ???? punjab bacha nahi saka bara aya mulk bachanay

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Lagta hey aaj 'sigma' ko bonus cheque mila hey. He is on fire (no need to elaborate where).