PTI Leadership Assets Declared on its Official Website

kashif83

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: PTI members assets

This is the mother of all smoke screens, designed to save PMLN from having to declare their assets. Every1 is adding more smoke to the smoke screen, in accordance with the pay cheque. Make PTI assets look dodgy, and create confusion. Under this environment, no one asks Sharifs where the hell are details of London businesses and Mayfair Apartments and Saudi palaces. Good strategy by PMLN. With Punjab Govt funds at their disposal, they have the resources to implement it. All PTI supporters can do is to expose as much truth as they can through social media, personal contact with the electorate, and approaching counted few honourable people in media such as Talat Hussain, Fahd Hussain, Hasan Nisar, Hamid Mir etc. The ultimate truth will come out on election day IA, but till then:"Agarchay buut hain jamaat ki aasteenon main- Mujhe hai hukm-e-azan La Ila Ha Illallah"

khanaman

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: PTI Leadership Assets Declared on Official Website

His declaration states that his vehicles have been provided by his company. And the value of the house is historical acquisition cost not real value. YOu need to appreciate the step taken as Insha Allah 5 years down the line if Asad Umar acquires new assets you can trace it back to the assets declared here and his declared income in those years. This is a step in the right direction and opens doors for accountability. Whichever party we support we should require them to do the same.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/425741/pti-leaders-declare-assets/

Asad Umer OWNs NO Vehicle :D

what about Mercedez which was given to him on his retirement from Engro

and glag to see a 48lac banglow in Defence :)

aik humain bhi dilwa dain itney ka to nazimabad main bhi nhi ata

umer7399

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

imran khan should know that in this corrupt electoral system he is also being blackmailed and compromised by the winning horses and electables

imran khan should know Haroon u Rasheed keep saying that "nations mistaks karne se tabaah nahin hotin balke mistaks par stand lene se or repeat karne se nations tabaah hoti hain.

Pakistan main current corrupt electoral system k under 9 elections ho choke hain, lekin improvement ki bajaae har baar pehle se ziyada (worse, corrupt or incompetent governments) aati rahi hain.

Dr. Tahir ul Qadri Sb is the only leader who diagnosed the desees of the nation and who is not repeating this mistake to participate and strengthen this system but learned the lesson and boycotted this corrupt electoral system after participated twice.

Because the REQUIRMENT to participate in this corrupt electoral system for only one MNA seat
Is this That candidate must have

1. Rs.5 to 15 carror in his A/c to spend in his constituency
  2. Terrorist group and police in his pcket to terrorize his opponent .
  3. Bradries and waderaas vote
  4. Parties are bound to select (corrupt winning horses and electables) as their candidates to win whom are the part of (problems, corruptions and bad governance) for several decades in this country.

In this electoral system there is no space for capables and honest candidates because they do not full fill above requirements.
This is not fare to say that there is no 18 capable and honest candidates to become ministers out of 18 caror pakistanies. But our corrupt electoral system does not permits them to participate in election.

imran khan should realize this fact and should not support and strengthen this corrupt electoral system by participating in this election.

and imran khan can never make any government in any province. but he will take only 20 to 30 MNA seats out of 340. He must know that there is no tsunami

after elections same political parties same mandate same government would be established with little changes.

QADIANITRUTH

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Difference b/w PTI leaders and so called leader

Sometimes I feel PTI and Imran Khan is too good for us, do we really deserve such great leaders?

Jshah

Minister (2k+ posts)

Masha Allah, Allah has given us neat and clean leadership in PTI. We need to support them by all means to help them sweep the next election Insha Allah, so our resources and wealth are utilized by us and not smuggled out of the country.

Vote PTI to change Pakistan and secure Pakistan and your future, Insha Allah.

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

اگر ایسے لوگ اور پارٹیز میں ہوتے تو عمران خان اور پی ٹی آئی کی ضرورت ہی نہیں پڑتی

mnmdxb

Minister (2k+ posts)

Priceless treasures of PTI!!!

Siasti

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Bari bari baten karna aur emandari pe lecture dena bara asan he lekin practically emandar hona bara mushkil he.. Is mulk mein ajkal agar koi pora tax deta he tu wo sab se bara wali ullah he..

Obviously these two gentlemen also know how to avoid taxes and how to hide incomes but if still they are paying taxes honestly then hats off to them.. (clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)

sigma

Banned
Re: leaders set examples for people to follow!PTI did it again.

Bull shitt Imran Khan has Tax returns for only 3 years i.e. when he was not earning any money apart from Shoukat Khanum Trust Hospital (2009,10,11).

And he has paid 90,000, 18,000,00 and 300,000 approx.

O bhai a guy who earns 150,000 per month pays 15000 per month tax atleast. which is per year, 180,000.

So it means Imran Khan has per month earnings of :

in 2009: less than 1 Lakh per month.
in 2010: 15 lakh per month.
in 2011: less than 3 lakh per month.

Khuda ka Khouf karo.....!!! Enough making stupid to people.

Moreover, Shah Mehmood Qureshi has less Taxes paid as compare to Imran Khan...??? Which means he has less income than Imran Khan....Bull Shitt. Tell this crap to sell your Manjan.

sshahid

Siasat.pk - Blogger

Bull shitt Imran Khan has Tax returns for only 3 years i.e. when he was not earning any money apart from Shoukat Khanum Trust Hospital (2009,10,11).

O bhai a guy who earns 150,000 per month pays 15000 per month tax atleast. which is per year, 180,000.

Moreover, Shah Mehmood Qureshi has less Taxes paid as compare to Imran Khan...??? Which means he has less income than Imran Khan....Bull Shitt. Tell this crap to sell your Manjan.

Khuda ka Khof hai jab he tou noora or zardari jaisi beemari se jaan churana chahte hain

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Burnol my friend burnol .

And then ask your "sharifs" to at least declare their assets.But you can't, cause they are kings.

sigma

Banned

Jhoota Khan Jhoota, sirf website ka stunt maarta hei....hei yeah bhi Tax Chor......Chota chor bara chor.....chor sab barabar hei.....paagal logo.

Burnol my friend burnol .

And then ask your "sharifs" to at least declare their assets.But you can't, cause they are kings.

brilTek

Senator (1k+ posts)

No offence to you brother --- but what's your highest qualification and how old are you?

With respect, I say that you know nothing, and I repeat NOTHING about tax affairs.

Tax is not about reading numbers and jumping up and down.

Please refer to FBR Pakistan laws that any money earned outside country, is NOT liable to tax. This simply means that when I earn money here in UK and I send it back home, I don't have to pay Tax in Pakistan as per Pakistan's laws.
Hence you see Imran is paying so much less tax.

Now please explain us all how Nawaz Sharif only paid Rs 5000.00

Please don't sell yourself so cheap for money. What good do you find in other parties? Please tell us and I promise I will vote with you, if you able to convince me.

---
brilTek

Last edited: