PTI Invites MQM ?? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Allama Iqbal & Altaf Have The Same Thoughts ????? ??? ?

??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?????? ?? ?? ????? ???? ?? ?? ????? ????? ?? ????? ???? ?? ??? ?????

Every party has the problem of sycophants... but there should be a limit to the idiocy...

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

sagaciouscorpion said:
??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?????? ?? ?? ????? ???? ?? ?? ????? ????? ?? ????? ???? ?? ??? ?????

Every party has the problem of sycophants... but there should be a limit to the idiocy...
Wrong!
Only thoughts.

Jury

mazharjp said:
Another Lie of MQM Altaf Hussain and there agent on this forum

JAVED IQBAL SON OF ALLAMA IQBAL, HIT HARD ALTAF HUSSAIN on his Interview with Najam Sethi.He deeply Criticize Altaf Hussain's Ideology is like Hindu Zionist.
This is in written form.
I posted a video in which Allama Iqbal son, Dr Jawed Iqbal agree with Altaf.
Which is authentic in terms of proof. Video in which a person is present himself or a written material.

javediqbalonaltafhussai.gif

Jury

itsnotme90 said:
Such Samnay agaya .
It's a letter of Allama M Iqbal to the Editor of Daily Times London.

This can be found in the archieves of the Times Newspaper and this piece shows what Altaf Hussain said about Allam Iqbal is absolutely right and in this Note Allama Iqbal accepting that he didn't put forward the idea of separate Muslim State in Allahbad.

29z7mn9.jpg

Sir, Writing in your issue of October 3 last, Dr. E. Thompson has torn the following passage from its context in my presidential address to the All-India Moslem League of last December, in order to serve as evidence of Pan-Islamic plotting:

I would like to see the Punjab, North-West Frontier Province, Sind, and Baluchistan amalgamated into a single State. Self-government within the British Empire or without the British Empire, the formation of a consolidated North-West Indian Moslem State appears to me to be the final destiny of the Moslems, at least of North-West India.

May I tell Dr. Thompson that in this passage I do not put forward a demand for a Moslem state outside the British Empire, but only a guess at the possible outcome in the dim future of the mighty forces now shaping the destiny of the Indian sub-continent. No Indian Moslem with any pretence to sanity contemplates a Moslem state or series of States in North-West India outside the British commonwealth of Nations as a plan of practical politics..

Although I would oppose the creation of another cockpit of communal strife in the Central Punjab, as suggested by some enthusiasts, I am all for a redistribution of India into provinces with effective majorities of one community or another on lines advocated both by the Nehru and the Simon Reports. Indeed, my suggestion regarding Moslem provinces merely carries forward this idea. A series of contented and well-organized Moslem provinces on the North-West Frontier of India would be the bulwark of India and of the British Empire against the hungry generations of the Asiatic highlands.

Yours faithfully,
Muhammed Iqbal
St. Jamess court, S.W.1, Oct. 10.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Before he was Peer Sahib,
Now call him "SIR "

Can u compare a illiterate criminal with a nice educated Muslim Scholar?

I am sure MQM people has no brain.....

This is the most sad part of Pakistan story that we are supporting criminals and fighting for them and accepting better result.....Why??

Jury

Raaz said:
Before he was Peer Sahib,
Now call him "SIR "

Can u compare a illiterate criminal with a nice educated Muslim Scholar?
I am sure MQM people has no brain.....
This is the most sad part of Pakistan story that we are supporting criminals and fighting for them and accepting better result.....Why??

I've given video evidence not emotional.
Give some conclusive proof against my post.
Reply with logic rather than emotions.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Allama Iqbal also said something about Western Democracy, Culture, Banking System. Did Altaf Hussain agree with him on these issues too?

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)

JURRY, you are sick, nobody will accept that IQbal was against the creation of Pakistan. Iqbal wants to see not only Pakistan but united muslim ummah. Read his poetry, you will get the answer. Pakistan is a reality accept it please!

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)

thepearl said:
JURRY, you are sick, nobody will accept that IQbal was against the creation of Pakistan. Iqbal wants to see not only Pakistan but united muslim ummah. Read his poetry, you will get the answer. Pakistan is a reality accept it please!

Who says Iqbal was against Pakistam????

All we are discussing is Iqbal didnt talk about Pakistan in his famous Allahabad address but instead it was misunderstood by Pakistan while he said was about Muslim States in "Muslim majority areas of Subcontinent"....He was just explaining that the idea of partition was not in the mind of Iqbal in his Allahabad address but circumstances that develop latter made Muslims to go for independence. It was all about correcting the history not about going against Pakistan and nothing wrong with correcting history but making conclusion against the reality which is Pakistan is wrong....

BKKhan

Councller (250+ posts)

When I read Bang-e dara, Bal-e-jibreel, Zarbe-e-kaleem.... i feel like i am reading tafseer e Quran,,,,,,,,,,,, BUT,,,,,,,,,,, when i see AH on tv.... i close my eyes and ears and even sometimes turn off tv and say three times """ AUUZO BILLAH"""
For God sake yaar... kahan Dr Hazrat Allama Muhammad Iqbal Sahab....aur kahan chor,dakoo,qatil,murdaar,khabees, laeen, AH????????
kis ko kis k saath compare kar rahe ho....???
compare karna he tu AH ko zardari k sath compare karo, Musharraf, Rehman Daket, Rehman malik, Bush, blair k sath compare karo.... [anger] [anger] [anger] [anger] [anger]

Chaudhry_1960

Minister (2k+ posts)

According the video and the archive from Times newspaper, the creation of Pakistan was NOT Iqbal's idea BUT nothing says he was against the idea. He was NOT againsta the idea of creation of Pakistan either so what Altaf Hussain said was NOT a complete truth or a complete lie it's just an incomplete statement. Justice Retd Javed Iqbal is not in a position to validate this it's too late to discuss this and can be very damaging for Pakistan because today Pakistan is a reality and sovereign country.

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)

Chaudhry_1960 said:
According the video and the archive from Times newspaper, the creation of Pakistan was NOT Iqbal's idea BUT nothing says he was against the idea. He was NOT againsta the idea of creation of Pakistan either so what Altaf Hussain said was NOT a complete truth or a complete lie it's just an incomplete statement. Justice Retd Javed Iqbal is not in a position to validate this it's too late to discuss this and can be very damaging for Pakistan because today Pakistan is a reality and sovereign country.

Altaf Hussain is not even calling it a complete truth he is trying to clear that history of Allama Iqbal's Allahabad address so that we could able to understand further the reason for creation of Pakistan....Mixing with what he said in India should not be done because what he said in India was based on current situation of Muslims in all three division of subcontinent or pre-partition United India(combination of today's Pakistan, India, Bangladesh) while Allama Iqbal's speech of Allahabad was based on that time...

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)

Shame on you Jury. No one even think to talk like Altaf (terrorist, criminal, corrupt, Bhattta Khor), who declare that creation of Pakistan was "greatest blunder" of the history.

The great Iqbal is not only the creator of Pakistan for the Muslims but directed to Muslim world toward the the unity for the implementation of Quran orders.

while Altaf is the agent of enemies of Pakistan and represent only a small segment of opportunist urdu speaking class like Jury.

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
MQM is the only agent of enemies of Pakistan and they only speak and act on the directives of their masters. as far as the cases are concerned, MQM has already disposed off these cases with the help of dictator Musharraf and with terrorizing judges, lawyers, government and witnesses. I assure you Jury that now the time is coming when all these corruption, terrorism, criminal and bhatta Khori activities of Altaf / MQM and their supporters will be exposed and they will award due punishment.

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Mustafa Kamal-Dekhta Chala Gya ?????? ??? ???

Jury, has no argument in response to my previous post and that establish the truth about the character of Altaf / MQM.

Jury

@rahat
Shame on you Jury. No one even think to talk like Altaf (*********, criminal, corrupt, Bhattta Khor), who declare that creation of Pakistan was "greatest blunder" of the history.
The great Iqbal is not only the creator of Pakistan for the Muslims but directed to Muslim world toward the the unity for the implementation of Quran orders.
while Altaf is the agent of enemies of Pakistan and represent only a small segment of opportunist urdu speaking class like Jury.
Read the letter in below, which is in English.
29z7mn9.jpg

@Chaudhry_1960

How could Allama was against the idea of Pakistan?
At that time, it was not under consideration. Because, all in all of Pakistan Movement, wanted to live in United India. They didn't want to weak there power as a muslim.

Altaf quote Allama, because, he wanted to prove thought. That, division of India was the division of Muslim Strength.

No need of validation from Dr Javed Iqbal, because, Allama's Letter present, which was written and published in the book. Everyone knows that. This program was beamed in 2005. It is the part of our true history. One should be mature. Even Jaswant Singh in his bood, mentioned, JINNAH didn't want partition. It was Congress stubbornness, who didn't accept JINNAH's proposal.

@BKKhan
When I read Bang-e dara, Bal-e-jibreel, Zarbe-e-kaleem.... i feel like i am reading tafseer e Quran,,,,,,,,,,,, BUT,,,,,,,,,,, when i see AH on tv.... i close my eyes and ears and even sometimes turn off tv and say three times """ AUUZO BILLAH"""
For God sake yaar... kahan Hazrat Allama Muhammad Iqbal Sahab....aur kahan chor,dakoo,qatil,murdaar,khabees, laeen, AH????????
kis ko kis k saath compare kar rahe ho....???

compare karna he tu AH ko zardari k sath compare karo, Musharraf, Rehman Daket, Rehman malik, Bush, blair k sath compare karo.... [anger] [anger] [anger] [anger] [anger]
Not comparing Altaf with Allama. Comparing the thoughts.
Post something conclusive, rather than abusive and emotional.

@thepearl
If you're not, than prove me wrong.
I didn't say, Allama was against the Pakistan. The argument is, Allama didn't say about an independent state, which has been mentioning in our books.

Yes, Pakistan is a reality, just like the thought of Iqbal was a reality. At that time, Muslims want to live in united India, but due to circumstances, Pakistan came into existence. You don't have to say "please" to anyone to accept Pakistan. If you think it is a reality. By saying please, you're contradicting your argument.

@atensari
Allama Iqbal also said something about Western Democracy, Culture, Banking System. Did Altaf Hussain agree with him on these issues too?
Here debate is Allama Iqbal didn't say about Independent State, which, we have been listening by the govt. media and reading in secondary and primary books.
We're debating on, what Allama really said.
Regarding your concern about Western Democracy, culture, banking system. It should be asked by the interviewer. So can, one know the reply of Altaf.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Jury said:
Here debate is Allama Iqbal didn't say about Independent State, which, we have been listening by the govt. media and reading in secondary and primary books. We're debating on, what Allama really said.
Regarding your concern about Western Democracy, culture, banking system. It should be asked by the interviewer. So can, one know the reply of Altaf.
Altaf Hussian do not agree with Allama Iqbal on these issues, because he can to make WEST angry.

The question is if Allama Iqbal did not suggested an Independent State, why Quaid-a-Azam changed his plan and founded an Independent State.

rehbar

Citizen

It is not right to change History and facts. That was early thought of Iqbal when Iqbal was believe in Nationalism, I mean before 1913. Iqbal wrote this poem in 1903 which now a days become India's National song(Saray jahan say Acha Hindustan Hamara)

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqHXGCubYSY&feature=related[/video]

But because of Hindu filthy dirty thoughts, his thought totally changed to Islam and he introduced "Ummah" concept...then he wrote(Cheen o Arab hamara...Hindustan hamara)
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFab2hbLURk[/video]

But Look what Altaf Hussain Said...when he was in India and...Altaf said ...Creation of Pakistan "It was a big blunders in the history of mankind"....he didn't say that it was big blunder for the Muslims of south Asia.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnKd7LWTOxU[/video]

what a lie....Now he given us lame excuse that he said it for Muslims....if you hear it properly, even he requesting to hindu to give asylum to Muhajirs....what a shame.....It is better to ask forgiveness from nation for their shameful past insteed they trying to hide their dirty past. But it is impossible to hide facts and history....
Hope you may understand it clearly with facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.