PTI Invites MQM ?? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
sagaciouscorpion said:
Whats the harm, if MQM is coming for Sajda,

May be its PTI in prostration....because it has been MQM s stance that they are to talk to everybody.... and it has been PTI people who had been calling them traitors and terrorists.....

If I would call somebody terrorist... I wouldnt like to talk to him, invite him to visit my home and try to develop ties with him...specially when I have been accusing them of killing my beloved ones.... This is common sense man...
?? ???? ?? ??? ?? ???? ???? ???? ??????? ?? ??? ??? ?????? ???????

[quote:pyjg1ybw]I thought you were the only reasonable of the ... lot

It doesnt make any difference what you think of me.... I always speak my heart out... My stance have been clear on PTI-MQM issue... these are probably the political forces of the future.. they must stop this mud slinging game on each other.... as they will have to talk to each other one day....

Taking hard lines is no option... and at the least IK and his lot need to learn this very basic fact of politics..[/quote:pyjg1ybw]

This meeting was at the request of MQM, Ab Koi Bhikari Peechay Hi Par Jayay tou Dainay Wala Kitni Dafa Inkar Karay

HaqParast

Citizen
Re: NewsReport: MQM delegation meets PTI leadership in Karac

PTI went to MQM for begging a councilor seat from Lalu Khet for Imran Khan in the forthcoming Baldiyati election. [funnny] [funnny]

GeoG

msohailshah said:
Where are PTI keyboard champions to defend IK :)

One More Pair of Shoe for MQM to Lick
Army, PPP, PLM and Now PTI

Badalta Hai Zamana Rang Kaisay Kaisay
Kal Tak Tanga Party Kehnay Walay Aj Dar Par Hazri Lagwa Rahay Hai
But don't expect MERCY for Taffu Kalla

GeoG

HaqParast said:
PTI went to MQM for begging a councilor seat from Lalu Khet for Imran Khan in the forthcoming Baldiyati election. [funnny] [funnny]

It is MQM TOP LEADERSHIP begging at PTI Door
Open Your Eyes, Brains I know you don't have, so I won't bother you.

Star Gazer

Like I said before PTI is a good option for those mqm members who want to take an early flight out of mqm airports,since bhai is not coming back and there is no argument to explain his absence save the danger to his life, and by now even mqm members have started to question his motives. PTI has been taking on board all those who have belonged to some other party earlier and can work with them.

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
GeoG...

I never try to argue for the sake of argument.... If you think you are right ... the decision is yours......

though I believe...

??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??? ????? ?? ???? ?????? ??? ???? ???????
??? ??? ??? ?? ????? ?? ??? ???? ??? ?? ?? ???? ??? ??? ??? ?? ???? ??? ???? ??????

And it would give absolutely no benefit to MQM to go to a party with only a few hundred votes in every constituency........

Stargazer....

If you know the ground realities in Karachi.... PTI would NEVER win here...MQM has its roots right into the ground.... and one cancer hospital and ???????? ?? ??? ???? can not change the realities.....

I remember IK shouting and jumping here and there with enthusiasm ...... to get him kicked out of the UK.... and he was sure that he would do that... but what happened???? Today PTI leadership is shaking hands with those who they allege are killers of their workers.... What you call it... Hypocrisy!!!!

???? ??? ?????? ?? ???????????

I am really disappointed..... as this shows tomorrow when they will (IF) come to power... they would be ready to shake hand with anybody..... This simply means they are just the same as others.....

And by the way.... I was expecting some support from PTI for Takmeel.... at least they could drag their 9000 Jazi voters to Minar e Pakistan to show solidarity for the mission...
??? ????????

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
If the two party with the divergence views meets together to discuss a particular issue then why peoples look it into a different way and something changing the ground realities. IN fact there must be meetings between different groups to get some common points on a particular issue.

The agenda of meeting was to discuss the local government system in Sindh and it is equally important for both and all others parties.

But we must restrained to spread rumors and looking things on other angle. Both parties has different agenda in politics.
No doubt PTI has a clear cut policy to the issues pertaining to the nation and struggling for the change in the system, while on the other hand MQM ole s confined to protect privileged classes and to serve the dictators.

GeoG

sagaciouscorpion said:
GeoG...

I never try to argue for the sake of argument.... If you think you are right ... the decision is yours......

though I believe...

??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??? ????? ?? ???? ?????? ??? ???? ???????
??? ??? ??? ?? ????? ?? ??? ???? ??? ?? ?? ???? ??? ??? ??? ?? ???? ??? ???? ??????

And it would give absolutely no benefit to MQM to go to a party with only a few hundred votes in every constituency........

Branding a Fasciest Party as BARA is not going over the top but obsured even to think about,
Aur MQM Ki Dali Phoolon Say Nahi AK47 Ki Waja Say Jhuki Hui Hai
I think Dr Alvi should not have given them them photo opportunity,
specially Waseem Akthar, Mastermind of 12th May Stinks.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Interesting news !!! The mqm could be looked at as a party and worthy of the negotiation only after recognizing

1_ Their years of bhutta khori in karachi was/is wrong,they should repent and promise never to take the bhutta again.
2- Admit that the Altaf Hussain is a fugitive of law and admit he gave directions many times urging people of karachi to stack illegal weapons and use it whenever he calls upon them.
2- The Mqm consider Altaf a history and will nominate someone else to replace him making him irrelevant.
3- Admit their past of bund bori deadbodies and guarantee to acheive their goals by peaceful political struggle instead of bloodshed in Karachi every now and then.
4- Admit the massecre of May in karachi under the direct supervision of Dictator Musharraf and take reponsibility of the innocent people's death.
6- Accept that they took opportunistic approach in last 15 years to get the advantage by taking part in ruling party's power sharing and strengthened the dictatorship of Musharrf.

Unless the MQM doesn't admit above crimes which were committed by them, there shouldn't be any kind of negotiation take place with them irregardless who initiated it. Ik should be aware of the snake like policy of Pir on london and should not cooperate with them no matter what.If IK goes ahead and starts a partnership with murderers, I will be the first one to oppose him.

HaqParast

Citizen
Zaidi Qasim said:
Interesting news !!! The mqm could be looked at as a party and worthy of the negotiation only after recognizing

1_ Their years of bhutta khori in karachi was/is wrong,they should repent and promise never to take the bhutta again.
2- Admit that the Altaf Hussain is a fugitive of law and admit he gave directions many times urging people of karachi to stack illegal weapons and use it whenever he calls upon them.
2- The Mqm consider Altaf a history and will nominate someone else to replace him making him irrelevant.
3- Admit their past of bund bori deadbodies and guarantee to acheive their goals by peaceful political struggle instead of bloodshed in Karachi every now and then.
4- Admit the massecre of May in karachi under the direct supervision of Dictator Musharraf and take reponsibility of the innocent people's death.
6- Accept that they took opportunistic approach in last 15 years to get the advantage by taking part in ruling party's power sharing and strengthened the dictatorship of Musharrf.

Unless the MQM doesn't admit above crimes which were committed by them, there shouldn't be any kind of negotiation take place with them irregardless who initiated it. Ik should be aware of the snake like policy of Pir on london and should not cooperate with them no matter what.If IK goes ahead and starts a partnership with murderers, I will be the first one to oppose him.

All the above so-called and false propaganda-centric MQM's crimes are still allegations and yet to be proven in the court of law.
BUT
Imran Khan is a declared and proven ZANI, until and unless he openly admits his sins in the public or get himself free up from the court and recognizes and owns his illegitimate daughter, MQM should not negotiate with him.

Jury

Mustafa Kamal-Dekhta Chala Gya ?????? ??? ???

....................................................(1)
......................[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VluybMB7z0&feature=channel[/video]
....................................................(2)
......................[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEG9xqzG1yA[/video]

GeoG

HaqParast said:
All the above so-called and false propaganda-centric MQM's crimes are still allegations and yet to be proven in the court of law.
BUT
Imran Khan is a declared and proven ZANI, until and unless he openly admits his sins in the public or get himself free up from the court and recognizes and owns his illegitimate daughter, MQM should not negotiate with him.

proven ZANI
Are you the pimp who used to ...
He has said time and again that he is not so proud of his Playboy image, so what else do you want to hear from him ...

illegitimate daughter
Do you any proof that Altaf Hussain daughter is his own. She is on record in the community that apart from unbearable torture, she did not want to spend her life with a Zanha. Go and do a DNA test of Miss Gabol, you Baglol.

Zaidi Qasim

GeoG said:
HaqParast said:
BUT

proven ZANI
He has said time and again that he is not so proud of his Playboy image, so what else do you want to hear from him ...

illegitimate daughter
Do you any proof that Altaf Hussain daughter is his own. She is on record in the community that apart from unbearable torture, she did not want to spend her life with a Zanha. Go and do a DNA test of Miss Gabol, you Baglol.

Is that a co product of Crow and a pigeon ?

khan afghan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: Mustafa Kamal-Dekhta Chala Gya ?????? ??? ???

I heard alot about this person.he is looking invotive
and full of vision.He did very good things for the people
of karachi.We should apprecaite him for his work hard work.
if we bring him as a leader of the MQM and give him
some responsibilties on national level he would definitelly
bring changes.Keep it up and look at the chair of ledership.
we need young lederhip in all parties.Old hypocratic and stereotype
leadership should be kick out from the parties and send them on sah roza
with tbleeghi jumath.Pakistan zindabad

HaqParast

Citizen
GeoG said:
HaqParast said:
BUT

proven ZANI

illegitimate daughter

[clap]
A reply from an illetrate. No logic, only abusive behaviour.
I am done in my mission to expose you Mr.
That's how all the MQM haters work. When they have no reply to any valid point they start abusing.
Keep it up. People of Pakistan are seeing your inner ugly faces.
[clap]

Jury

He is saying according to his party vision.
Otherwise, people like Mustafa Kamal, are doing Bank or Multinational Jobs all over Pakistan. If Parties are ready to promote there low cadre worker, according to merit.
Then we can see this type of man so often.

Zaidi Qasim

HaqParast said:
GeoG said:
HaqParast said:
BUT

proven ZANI

illegitimate daughter

[clap]
That's how all the MQM haters work. When they have no reply to any valid point they start abusing.
[clap]

Hummmmmmm !!! Pot calling the kattle black .......

GeoG

HaqParast said:
GeoG said:
HaqParast said:
BUT

proven ZANI

illegitimate daughter

[clap]
[clap]

Pehlay Tou Apny illetrate Kay Spelling Sahih Kar Lo, It is spelled as illiterate
We know you lot have PHD Phiray Huay Demag

Chalo Ab Tumhain Kabar Main Asani Ho Gi, Mission Jo Pura Ho Gaya.

We know how you LICKERS work, your valid points are Zani, Playboy and Taliban at the same time,
Get Real, Get a Life, Baglol .

We know who undergoes a four hour makeup operation if he has to appear for a TV interview, Heejra, ask him /herto come to Pakistan, CJ will give him a job..

GeoG

Zaidi Qasim said:

Is that a co product of Crow and a pigeon ?

Cross between Bandar and Gulehri
Bandar for Looks and Gulehri for Character - to quickly run to other branch in no time.

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)

He belongs to Terrorists, Liar, Crminal and Bhatti khoar party ubder terrorist Altaf. What can you expect these peoples. they are the corrupt and crminals who promoted negativeity in the society.

Status
Not open for further replies.