Protocol of Saudi King on the road: a video worth to look at

yeh-cheez

Minister (2k+ posts)
abay k-u-t-t-a-y k bachay khinzeer ki aulaad h-a-r-a-m-i kisi angraiz ka tukham lagta hay tu... pahlay apnay baap ka pata kr k aa phir criticize krna
tu... tere jasay do do takay k eeman beechnay walay apnay aap ko qadiyani kahlwa k assylam pe british govt k khairati paisay pe council k gharon men rahty hen.... chal ja shayd teri ghar wali club se agaee ho apnay boy friend k sath............so called f..king moderate b-a-s-t-a-r-d-s

waoo...is he a qadyani??? yeh ilm e rohaani humain bhee ata kar dein...!

PS he deserves all the gaalian you gave him..!!

Yasir1983

MPA (400+ posts)
I do not see, any reason to ban jamshedbutt ; as this forum represents and allow, the right to free and fair speech. As for facts are concerned, his expression is not much of exaggeration. I totally oppose the proposal to ban or admin's action to ban this user. Allow people to write, until they go to the extent of abusing.

Free speech and facts can shape new ways of truth. Don't let fiction prevails over facts. Emotions are mostly fiction and melodrama.

keep the freedom of speech to urself hindu :angry_smile: :angry_smile:
HE SHOULD NOT BE JUST BANNED.....THIS Low life Jamsheda.ss MUST BE TORCHED TO DEATH!!!!!!!!!:angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile:

mianrashid

I dont see a relation between the video posted & MrJamshades comment.
Mr Jamshade please keep your comments relevant in future.
And by the way what you were trying to prove by disgracing HazratMuhammad (MPBUH) you should be thankful to Allah that you are in UK otherwiseyou should have been killed by now havent you herd about the former governorof Punjab??
Please be careful in the future & may God guide you tothe right path

Unitedvstand

MPA (400+ posts)
I do not see, any reason to ban jamshedbutt ; as this forum represents and allow, the right to free and fair speech. As for facts are concerned, his expression is not much of exaggeration. I totally oppose the proposal to ban or admin's action to ban this user. Allow people to write, until they go to the extent of abusing.

Free speech and facts can shape new ways of truth. Don't let fiction prevails over facts. Emotions are mostly fiction and melodrama.

By reading your comment it looks like u r agreeing with what jamshedbutt said, if u have some knowledge about Islam and Prophet(PBUH) than u will come up with better and concrete point of view.

Scorpion

Banned

Dear All,

In the name of Free Speech . . . . I request every one to abuse the mother of this Narcissist . . . . As your expressions will not be much of exaggeration . . . .

Free speech and facts can shape new ways of truth regarding his mother who gave birth to this filthy animal who support those who abuse our Prophet (SAW) . . . .