Protocol of Saudi King on the road: a video worth to look at

hans

Banned
Where is the Bing oh! I mean King's Car? I do hope this show off is legal in Selfest Religion?

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Musalman kis taraf ja rahe hain? Ek taraf jab Hazrat Umar RA sheher mein dakhil hote hain toh oont ki rassi Aap RA ne pakdi hai aur ghulam oont par betha hai...Logo ne poocha kya yahi hai tumhara Amirul Momineen jo oont par betha hai...Logo ne kaha nahi ,hamara amirul momineen woh hai jinho ne oont ki rassi pakdi hai aur paidal chala aarahe hain...SubhanaAllah.Aur aaj kal ke musalman badshah...Naozu Billah.

Malik495

Whats wrong in it? They can afford this protocol and lets be honest about that saudi kings life is in danger bcz of unrest in neighbouring countries.. so if he is taking so much security then why should he be blamed on... Have you seen the protocol of queen elizbeth? She has same security as saudi king has so stop blaming muslim rulers only....

Last edited:

moazzamniaz

چلو بھائی، عربوں کا تو تیل نکل آیا تو اسلئیے وہ عیاشیوں پر عیاشیاں کر رہے ہیں. سوچنے کی بات یہ کہ ہمارے لیڈروں کے موٹرکیڈ بھی اتنے ہی یا اس سے بھی بڑے ہوتے ہیں. یھاں تیل زمیں سے تو نہ نکلا لیکن انہوں نے پاکستانی عوام کا ضرور نکال دیا ھے

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
xxxxxxxxxx ..
Mr. Kaafir from a kaafir country can you please keep your trap shut. Go to your own hole that you came out opf and try to remain inside. If a Muslim were to see you they may squash you for apthetic insect that you are.

Last edited by a moderator:

moazzamniaz

lets be honest we were all hindus...........
@Adeel
@Waseem

ایڈمن! مہربانی فرما کر اس جمشید بٹ کی کچھ تازہ ترین پوسٹس پڑھیں اور اسکو اسکے آئ پی ایڈریس سمیت بین کریں. یہ انتہائی ثواب کا کام ہو گا. مجھے اس تھریڈ کی اسکی پوسٹ کو رپورٹ کیے بھی کافی دیر ہو چکی ھے. شکریہ

Last edited:

Unitedvstand

MPA (400+ posts)
seriously r u off ur bleeding mind dont u dare coming on this site and talk like this.
is anyone even checking what kind of posts being posted by these so called civilized ppl .where is Admin????

Ubaid

Citizen
The person who writes such a bad language against Muhammad(Salalahu Aleihi Wasallam) have no more muslim as I know the shariat. Because of lack of knowledge he admit such thing, for complete info please read some islamic books and ask the matter with Imam of your mosque or Mufti or Aalim. .For ur info NIkkah is on 9 years but Rukhsati is on around 16 years (after being adult). But at the moment you have to done Tauba by heart and recite kalma by heart and if your are not agree with me please don't fight with me on this conversation and ask the matter from Authentic Mufti or Aalim.

xxxxxxxxx ..

Narcissist

Banned
I do not see, any reason to ban jamshedbutt ; as this forum represents and allow, the right to free and fair speech. As for facts are concerned, his expression is not much of exaggeration. I totally oppose the proposal to ban or admin's action to ban this user. Allow people to write, until they go to the extent of abusing.

Free speech and facts can shape new ways of truth. Don't let fiction prevails over facts. Emotions are mostly fiction and melodrama.

Malik495

xxxxxxxxxx ..

abay k-u-t-t-a-y k bachay khinzeer ki aulaad h-a-r-a-m-i kisi angraiz ka tukham lagta hay tu... pahlay apnay baap ka pata kr k aa phir criticize krna
tu... tere jasay do do takay k eeman beechnay walay apnay aap ko qadiyani kahlwa k assylam pe british govt k khairati paisay pe council k gharon men rahty hen.... chal ja shayd teri ghar wali club se agaee ho apnay boy friend k sath............so called f..king moderate b-a-s-t-a-r-d-s