Professor Ahmad Rafique on Concept of Dua (MUST MUST WATCH)

aasimnaveed

MPA (400+ posts)
You dont need to concern about it.

You r Qadyani and not need to listen or criticize it. U just listen Mirza and Mush...or Altaf Dajjal..

oh bhai akal ko hath maar yaar ... allah maaf kery .. na me much ka na qadiani ka or na in sahab ka pujari hoon ... im just a muslim ..

aasimnaveed

MPA (400+ posts)
aap bht ghalti pe ho.. professor sahib kabi sect-ism ko permote nahi kartey.. ye to ilm e Quran or Ilm e Isma e Ilahi k bht barey aalim hain.. har masla baat Quran o Hadith k hawaley se karte hain.. logic se kartey hain.. aap ilzam laganey se pehley ink nazriat parho iski books parho.. then koi confusion hai to share karo.. aese badgumani achi nahi.. pehle achi tarha inko suno nazriat daikho.. umeed hai aap positively lo ge meri bat ko..

bhai jaan mazrat k sath aap se arz hai k mene inko live suna hai inkay drawing/sitting room mein ..and ussi din faisla kia k again nahin aaun ga na hi sunu ga ...

now my concern was k he was pointing fingers and proving wrong to tableeghi jammat and other people who r just doing khidmet-e-deen like he him self but just criticising without any proof or any reason and he said TABLEEGI JAMAAT WALEY GHALAT RAAH PER HAIN ... and bit same answer he gave to IMRAN KHAN ... javed choudhary introduce this guy to thousands of ppl and then he went to GHAMDI sahab with other lahori journalists ...

im not against him or im not saying he is KAFIR maazallah but he should stay in his own line and only give lectures not give fatawas .. or non objectionable Q/A like zakir naik doing ..

im very gunnahgaar so please dont put me in long discussion on this topic especially ... thanks if i hurt you or anyone im sorry ...

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Dear friends, knowledge is for people and people are for knowledge. This is the complete circle or combination.

Knowledge=observation, hypothesis, verification by experimentation or proof and proving.

Anyone who talks sense regarding a matter is knowledgeable about it.

Coming to educational institutional qualifications, they are not universally recognized yet but human brain and senses and personal experience are a universally recognized sources of knowledge. All human knowledge came from people because they gathered it and passed it down their generations.

There is difference between information and knowledge. Information is mere data and knowledge is combination of information that is put together to make sense in some way. If it does then it is knowledge otherwise it is not rather it remains just a piece of information that makes no sense.

This is why if a person has managed to put certain amount of information together in a sensible way that you cannot find any holes in it then it is a proper combination of information otherwise not. It matters not this combination comes from a child or adult.

So knowledge of a person proves him aalim and ignorance of a person proves him ignorant. Institutional qualifications are useful to some degree but they are not proof in themselves that one is talking sense about something. Only proof of talking sense proves one sensible not his institutional qualifications.

Those who emphasis that we should not listen to anyone other than institutionally qualified, we need to look at them with suspicion because they must have reason to stop us from what they do not want us to know.

It is possible they are concerned for our safety but it could be equally possible that they want to make fool of us and want us to remain that way so that we do not become aware of it by listening to some body else who knows their game.

This is especially true about mullas=priestly class. If we read the quran political and religious of kufaar, mushrikeen and people of the book all told their follower not to listen to prophets of God. They knew that if they would listen to them then they will be found out and their game will be over.

The quran is full of statements telling people to judge the truth of matters for themselves regardless of any recognized institutional qualifications. The sense of judgement is given to all and information and its putting together are only things that people need to do themselves.

The final messenger of Allah put forth the quran in front of people for their judgement as a statement of Allah to see for themselves if his claim was true or false.

Only people who decided to judge it, benefited and the rest perished and the process continues.

So if anyone wants to be right and wants to keep oneself right then one must not listen to any fatwa baaz mulla regarding islam instead one should listen to all sides of argument and have the fullest possible picture before oneself and then come to a conclusion yet remain open for any new evidence that may come along.

We humans can never be certain about our judgement from the beginning to the end because our knowledge changes with time. We knew less when we were children but more after growing up. Had we stuck to our judgements made during childhood we will be in trouble.

So a human being must never be afraid of learning new things otherwise a person is worse than animals because even animals experiment with knew ideas.

Coming to islam, it is good idea to listen to ulema of all sects as well as fatwa baaz mullas but make up your own mind by collecting the best arguments you can from anywhere that make you comfortable with their truth.

regards and all the best.

Last edited:

adnan78692

MPA (400+ posts)
bahi app ke ager dil azari hoee tu muafi ka talb gar hoo, app nay jab kaway ko safead he kehna he tu behs kerny ka keya fiyda.app ko 1 nahee boht say saboot day sakta hoo key aysy loog jahil hoty he or musalmanoo ko gumrah kerty he, ye loog shoro din say he or qeyamat tak rahye gye, may koee fatwa nahee day raha may tu apny thoray say ilam ke waja say keh raha hoo

Aap ne kaway k sufaid kehne ki xmple di.. ye to aap pe fit aati haai.. main to ap se bht respectfully keh raha hn k ap aese jhoote ilzam laga rahe ho bad gumani kar rahe ho.. ap proof laein.. baat koi b ho logic se hoti hai argumrnt se hoti hai.. ikhtlaaf ka matlab ye nahi hota k aap bad gumani karne lag jao.. jhootey bohtan laganey baith jao.

aik chooti c example main b deta hn k agar andhay k samney suraj bhi le aaein to wo pehchan nahi paey ga.. usey koi shaoor koi idraak nahi ho sakey ga raoshni ka ujaaley ka.. wo use bhi andhera he kahey ga.. Allah pak aapko badgumaani or jhooti tuhmat laganey jese gunah se mehfooz rakhay.. aik musalman hone k naatey aap k lie dua he kar saktey hain..

adnan78692

MPA (400+ posts)
My fellow friends, what ever any body said and said truth we should listen. I do not see any wrong he said in his speach.
http://www.alamaat.com/ it is the link of His Site.. is website pe video lectures , english and urdu books free available hain pdf format me.. aap sunein parhein.. aese fects batate hain jo na kabi ham ne parhey na sunein.. na hamein aesa shaoor diya gya aaj tk.. just read and listen..

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
bhai jaan mazrat k sath aap se arz hai k mene inko live suna hai inkay drawing/sitting room mein ..and ussi din faisla kia k again nahin aaun ga na hi sunu ga ...

now my concern was k he was pointing fingers and proving wrong to tableeghi jammat and other people who r just doing khidmet-e-deen like he him self but just criticising without any proof or any reason and he said TABLEEGI JAMAAT WALEY GHALAT RAAH PER HAIN ... and bit same answer he gave to IMRAN KHAN ... javed choudhary introduce this guy to thousands of ppl and then he went to GHAMDI sahab with other lahori journalists ...

im not against him or im not saying he is KAFIR maazallah but he should stay in his own line and only give lectures not give fatawas .. or non objectionable Q/A like zakir naik doing ..

im very gunnahgaar so please dont put me in long discussion on this topic especially ... thanks if i hurt you or anyone im sorry ...

Well i think professor sahab has given reason for his comments i think you missed that.

Professor sahab ko tableeghi hi Allah k rastey pe chalney valey nazar atee ore vo unkey vision se muttafik hota to definetly vo tableeghi jamaat me hota.

bhai sahab tableeghio k paida honeey se pehley b log muslamna thay abb b hain ore baad me b rahengy.

sari dunya k musalman kia balkey pakistan ki aksariat b tablleghion k mukhalif he........

problem aapkey saath he aap jb aik mind set bna k kisi cheez ko analiyze krtey ho to vo analysis justise ki base pe nhi hota pasand na pasand ki bunyaad pe hota he......

isi liaey aap ne logic b kia dee k bhai ye ghalat he kion......kion k ye tableeghio ko sahih nhi kehta.........strange logic based on nothing.

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
bahi jan shetan ka kam keya he musalmano ko deen key nam per gumrah kerna, mirza qadeyani keya dance sekhta tah , wo bhee Allah oor rasool (S A W) ka nam ley ker gumrah kerta raha,

Mirza qadiani Allah or rasool ki taraf bulata to gumrah na hota ..........masla to ye he k us ne apney aapko hi rasool bna k paish kia ore khtm e nabuvat ka inkaar kia.

professor sahab ne aisee koi baat nhi kee isley zara soch samhaj k baat kia karo.

aap ne ilzaam lagaya he to aap pe lazim he k aap isey sabit b karain.........agar aap na kr sakain to phir ye sabit ho jaey ga k aap shaitan ka kaam kr rahey hain ore aap logo ko gumrah kr rahey hain.........plz come with proofs......

ore it would be understood that you are ................

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Islam is all about proofs from Quran and Sunnah..for that u need proper education..no degree or nothing..but learn from proper knowledgeable individuals or from institutions..the professor doesn't even have a beard..
The Beard according to the Great Imams of Jurisprudence
Hanafi
Imam Muhammed (R.A.) writes in his book "Kitabul Aathaar" where he relates from Imam Abu Hanifa (R.A.) who relates from Hadhrat Haytham (R.A.) who relates from Ibn Umar (R.A.) that he (Ibn Umar) used to hold his beard in his hand and cut off which was longer. Imam Muhammed (R.A.) says that this is what we follow and this was the decision of Imam Abu Hanifa. Therefore, according to Hanafies, to shorten the beard less than a FIST LENGTH is HARAAM and on this is IJMA (concensus of opinion).
Shafi'i
Imam Shafi (R.A.) in his Kitabul Umm states, "To shave the beard is HARAAM." (Shari Minhaj dar Shara Fasl Aqueeqa).
Maaliki
Shekh Ahmad Nafarawi Maliki in the commentary of Imam Abu Zayed's booklet states, "to shave the beard is without doubt haraam according to all Imams." It is also mention in "Tamheed" which is a commentary of "Muatta" (Sunnan Imam Malik (R.A.)) that to shave the beard is HARAAM and among males the only ones to resort to this practice (of shaving) are the HERMAPHRODITES (persons who possess both male and female features and characteristics).
Hanbali
The Hanbalies in the famous Al-Khanie'a Hanbali Fatawa Kitab state that "to grow the beard is essential and to shave it is HARAAM." Also in the Hanbali Mathab books "Sharahul Muntahaa" and "Sharr Manzoomatul Aadaab", it is stated "The most accepted view is that it is HARAAM (prohibited to shave the beard).

Beard to Allam Iqbal ki b nhi thee lakin bhai sahab kion marhoom Dr. Israr ahmad jesey sakht geer nazriat rakhney valey insaan Allama k bohut barey fan they??????

Kia Isar Ahmad sahab ko ye batain maloom nhi thee jo aap frma rahey hain.
Aik aisey shakhs ko kion hakeem ul ummat kaha jata he jiski darhee b nhi ?????

me aap se aik clip shair kr raha hoon its an interesting video you can watch the whole it would be helpful at least it would be informative ..........

watch from 7:35 -10:52(Question about Daarhi/beard) Head of jamiat Ahle hadyt Allama sajid meer is also sitting by professor sahab ,professor sahab answers the question in his presence...........with comments from sajid mir sahab also.......plz watch

Well do watch another question after this one in which professor sahab gives his views about education system and the education minister at that time.

another interesting question is asked about taharat and majzoobiat.......27:40-28:50

Last edited:

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
aysy prof shetan key chayley he , jesy shetan ko Allah pak nay boht ilam deya tah mager wo gumrah howa or qeyamat tak apny jesy logo ko gumrah kerta rahye ga

Gumrahi k fatway vo lagaey jisey kam az kam ye maloom ho k "rah " kia he ore is rah ki manzil kia he ????

bhai sahab i will be waiting for proofs from you............if you are not able to prove what you have said then its 100% sure that you are a chela of shaitan..