Pro pak army and pakistani government advertisements in papers today!!!!and answer to this propogan

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
read this funny advertisement that appeared in nawaiwaqt and some other newspapers today!it appears to be from pakistani army and government to gain support of pakistani people.
read it than i will explain how lame and nonsense this is!

armyp133331.gif

now anaylse this ad!! this clearly seems that this ad was given by haji nawaz khokhar under patronage of ispr etc and with our tax payers money!

in this ad it is claimed that it is wrong to criticise pakistan army and civilian leadership for drone attacks and abbotabad incident and other such incidents .in this ad it is claimed that in america in 2001 many people died in world trade center attack,and in 2008 in india too 300 people died in bombay attacks, but no one criticised american and indian governments for that ,so its wrong to criticise pakistan army and government too in present situation , because criticising our army and isi and zerdari government will benefit pakistans "enemies"!!!!!

this is the funniest and most nonsense ad i have ever read .the ispr i guess thinks that pakistani people are sheep with no brains.how can american and indian situation be compared to pakistan?

in america and india "terrorists" did these attacks and few people died and most people agree that indian and american governments did these attacks themselves to pressure muslims,whatever the case was the situation in india and america is not the same as in pakistan.

in pakistan our army allowed american helicopters to do operation inside pakistan very near capital islamabad and kahota and this is not the first time either.in past many times american army and helicopters have done operations inside pakistan killing many pakistanis,
also pakistani army daily bombs tribal muslims of pakistan by airforce jets and via infantry killing many people and destroying mosques and madrasas.have you ever seen indian or americans attacking their own people to please other countries?like our army and government do?

also pakistani army has given americans many airbases like in tarbaila ghazi and other areas from where drones fly and bomb pakistani muslims and kill innocent women and children.by now atleast 20 to 30 thousand pakistanis have died in such attacks.majority of them are women and children.

so comparing pakistani situation to situation of free countries like india and america is absolute nonsense and a lie.

america and india dont allow even a fly to enter from other countries ,as they are free nations and not sold out nations.so this advertisement is such garbage that its hard to imagine which moron made it.

also in this ad it is written that in nawaz shareefs era too aimal kansi was sold to america so nawaz party,s criticism of army and governemnt is wrong!!!my question is that if nawaz shareef did this mistake in past (and it was clearly a wrong thing to do) than does this mean that now present army and civil rulers have license to sell whole pakistan to the enemy!!!!and kill all practicing muslims and sell the rest to americans!!!!!
what a pathetic argument!!!!!

Last edited:

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
aik ad banao jis mein pocho kia America ya India mein kabhi army nay government ko over throw ker kay marshal law lagaye hein?
kia kabhi army nay against the wish of the elected government defense policies banai hein?
Kia America aur India mein generals nay aa ker constitutions ko tora marora hay?

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
read this funny advertisement that appeared in nawaiwaqt and some other newspapers today!it appears to be from pakistani army and government to gain support of pakistani people.

armyp133331.gif

now anaylse this ad!! this clearly seems that this ad was given by haji nawaz khokhar under patronage of ispr etc and with our tax payers money!

in this ad it is claimed that it is wrong to criticise pakistan army and civilian leadership for drone attacks and abbotabad incident and other such incidents .in this ad it is claimed that in america in 2001 many people died in world trade center attack,and in 2008 in india too 300 people died in bombay attacks, but no one criticised american and indian governments for that ,so its wrong to criticise pakistan army and government too in present situation , because criticising our army and isi and zerdari government will benefit pakistans "enemies"!!!!!

this is the funniest and most nonsense ad i have ever read .the ispr i guess thinks that pakistani people are sheep with no brains.how can american and indian situation be compared to pakistan?

in america and india "terrorists" did these attacks and few people died and most people agree that indian and american governments did these attacks themselves to pressure muslims,whatever the case was the situation in india and america is not the same as in pakistan.

in pakistan our army allowed american helicopters to do operation inside pakistan very near capital islamabad and kahota and this is not the first time either.in past many times american army and helicopters have done operations inside pakistan killing many pakistanis,
also pakistani army daily bombs tribal muslims of pakistan by airforce jets and via infantry killing many people and destroying mosques and madrasas.have you ever seen indian or americans attacking their own people to please other countries?like our army and government do?

also pakistani army has given americans many airbases like in tarbaila ghazi and other areas from where drones fly and bomb pakistani muslims and kill innocent women and children.by now atleast 20 to 30 thousand pakistanis have died in such attacks.majority of them are women and children.

so comparing pakistani situation to situation of free countries like india and america is absolute nonsense and a lie.

america and india dont allow even a fly to enter from other countries ,as they are free nations and not sold out nations.so this advertisement is such garbage that its hard to imagine which moron made it.

also in this ad it is written that in nawaz shareefs era too aimal kansi was sold to america so nawaz party,s criticism of army and governemnt is wrong!!!my question is that if nawaz shareef did this mistake in past (and it was clearly a wrong thing to do) than does this mean that now present army and civil rulers have license to sell whole pakistan to the enemy!!!!and kill all practicing muslims and sell the rest to americans!!!!!

how you know this ad was paid by tax payers money? You are not a Pakistani tax payer so why are you so concerned about our taxes? You were dreaming of taliban govenment in afghanistan weren't you? The head of your so called terrorits Osama jsut got his head blown off....and that is what will happen to anyone who fights against Pakistani nation...

Faisal Vohra

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
aik ad banao jis mein pocho kia America ya India mein kabhi army nay government ko over throw ker kay marshal law lagaye hein?
kia kabhi army nay against the wish of the elected government defense policies banai hein?
Kia America aur India mein generals nay aa ker constitutions ko tora marora hay?

kia teray jesay citizen hotay hain jo Mulk or Mulk ki army kay khilaf baat kartay hain, kia tery terah CIA say paisay batoortay hain

Faisal Vohra

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
First of all Republican (not the Democrats) were in the government when 9/11 took place. That dumb head doesn't even know that and talking about international politics.
is say faraq nahi parta keh koon power mein tha, kiya kesay nay resignation un say manga tha, doosri baat yeh hay keh woh pakistani hay nah keh American, tujhay America kay baray mein zida pata is liya hay keh tu American B hay

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)

armyp133331.gif

kia indian army ne ya american army ne vo role ada kia jo aaj ada kia ja raha he ???????????

bandey to pakistan me hazarooon mr rahey hain khud kush hamloon main uswakt kis ki zimawari thee tahafuz dena kia us wakt kisi ne sawal kia ????????????

rozana drone attack hotey hain kia kabi army ne jawab dia???????????

sirf us wakt reaction kia jata he jb army valey mar diey jatey hain americna s k hathoo kion????????

mulk ko kaiey dafa fath kia gaya kia us wakt kisi ne isterha aiteraaz kia ???????????

aaj aiterazz he to is liaey he k saree daal hi **** he..........

army me itni gherat he to in sawalon ka jawab de

it is imposible k americans abbotabad main aisa action kr lain ore hmaree fauj ko pata b na chaley..............ye kab tk jhoot bolain gey ??????? ore kion jhoot bol rahey hain ????????

kia inhoon ne qaum ki gherat baich dee ??????????

bhai sahab unka jo b ultimate aim ho ga jb tk army ore ISI me aisey zameer faroosh hongey vo hasil kr laingey............agar hmain apna mulk aziz he to aaj awaz uthani ho gee poochna ho ga k btao kia hoa us raat ????????

ye kis idarey ka mamla nhi mulk ki izzat ka mamla he ye wazahat hmain kabool nhi k ainda nhi hoga ?????????

pehley ye btao k hoa kia tha ore kiska ki arole tha ?????????

ye drama hm nhi mantey k 50 mint vo travel kr k aiey 45 min action hoa jismey kaey dhamakey hoey sara abbotaabad jaag raha tha most people were seeing it from their roofs ore army so rahee the unbelievable ................not a single person can believe this concocted story.............ore phir iskey baad b jb helicpoter tabah kia jata he poora shehr goonj jata he lakin army valey nhi uthtey kion???????????????????

50 mint phir vo vapisb jatey hain kaisey ???????????

hmain iska jawab chahey baki sawal baad me k osama yahan kia kr raha tha ????

us ne koi security kion nhi rakhee hoee thee ?????????

kis k bharoosey pe osama itney aram se reh raha tha???????

kia guarantee he k osama mara gaya he b k nhi hmaree hkumat ore army kion accept kr raheee he k ye vohi he ?????????

yakeen maney abbottabad me osama k pehla civilian ghar he jisko army protect kr rahee he aaj kal............abi tk sirf inka pehra apney centrooon ore ISI k offices ka hi kia jata he lakin kion ????
me awam hooon kia fauj ka kaam mera tahafuzz krna nhi................ore to oree police b army ki protection kr raheee he.........

rana sahab mujehy b ihsaas he lakin hakeekat ye he k jb ghar ki kuttia hi chooron se mil jaey to phir gila kis pe kia jaey

Hmain Pakistan se muhabbat he jo d@alla isko baichey ga hmara bus chaley ga tu hm uski nasal baich daingey ..............kam az kam usko D@lla zroor kahengey........abb bohut ho chuka is mulk ki awam ko jhoot pe jhoot bol kr bevakoof na bnao sach sach btao kitney me sauda kia

w-a-n-t-e-d-

Minister (2k+ posts)
جرنیلوں کا ٹوپی ڈراما

وطن عزیز میں ، مملکت خداداد میں ، اسلامی جمہوریہ پاکستان میں
، ٹوپی ڈراموں کا ایک سیلاب اُبل پڑا ہے ۔ ۔ ۔ اب جب کہ امریکا نے جرنیلوں کی اُگائی اور پکائی ہوئی کھیتی کو اُن ہی پر اُلٹ دیا ہے ،چمکتی وردیوں میں سجا سجایا ، اور بڑھکیں مارنے والا جرنیلی بھرم بیچ چوراہے پر تاراج کر دیا ہے ۔ ۔ ۔ اور امریکیوں نے صرف اسی پر اکتفا نہیں کیا ، کھلا،ببانگ دہل ، ڈنکے کی چوٹ پر اور مشتہر کروایا گیا اعلان کیا ہے کہ، پاکستان کی سرحدوں کے اندر ایسی کاروائیاں امریکی حق ہے ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ وہ جب چاہیں گے جہاں چاہیں گے ، جس طرح چاہیں گے ایسی یا اس سے کہیں بڑی کاروائیاں ضرور کریں گے، یقینا کریں گے ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔مملکت عزیز میں حال یہ ہے کہ پاکستان کےعادی جرائم پیشہ جرنیل اور جرنیلوں کا بوجھ ڈھونے والے ٹٹو (پریس و میڈیا کے پیدا کردہ نام نہاد قومی رہنما) جرنیلوں کا ڈکٹیٹد ٹوپی ڈرامہ رچاتے پھر رہے ہیں ۔ ۔ ۔ اکتوبر 2008میں ان کیمرا ڈراما رچایا گیا تھا اور پھر نام نہاد پارلیمنٹ نے ایک مشترکہ قرارداد منظور کی تھی جسے جرنیلوں نے ردی کی ٹوکری میں پھینک دیا، آج تک یہ مشترکہ قرارداد وہیں پڑی ہے ۔ ۔ ۔ کسی پارلیمینٹیرئین کو سرگوشی میں بھی یہ پوچھنے کی ہمت نہیں ہوئی کہ اس مشترکہ قرارداد کا بنا کیا ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔اب پھر قومی رہنماؤں کے آقاؤں نے حکم دیا ہے کہ پارلیمنٹ میں جرنیلوں کے لیے جمہوری اسٹیج سجایا جائے، جرنیل جمعہ کے دن وہاں خطبہ دینے وارد ہوں گے ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ قوم کب تک یہ تماشا دیکھے گی ، پانی تو اب سر سے گرز چکا ہے ۔

من کی دنیا میں نہ پایا میں نے افرنگی کا راج
من کی دنیا میں نہ دیکھے میں نے شیخ و برہمن
پانی پانی کر گئی مجھ کو قلندر کی یہ بات
تو جھکا جب غیر کے آگے نہ من تیرا نہ تن

[FONT=comic sans ms,sans-serif]And the US spoon fed press and media of Pakistan ??? what to say about them ??? Super slaves of global imperialism and fascism...truly well paid for the duty offered.....[/FONT]

dqlwcp.gif

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

armyp133331.gif

I agree with you brother. your argument is very pathetic.

actually it is not lame and non sense at all. I salute haji Khokhar saheb for taking this Ad out, sign of a true muhibb-e-watan and concerned Pakistan.

by the way brother, what makes you think that haji saheb is acting on behalf of ISPR etc? Do you not think that he could do it on his own because he has ache in heart for the country??

You are making another attempt, knowingly or inadvertently, to malign our fauj. There are concerted muhim on behalf of kafereen to disgrace army and create hatred in our hearts against our own troops.

Qadyanis and of course Indians are very active on this forum. Because of dollar revenue, siasat owners will not ban the Indians and anti Pak posters. I do not doubt the owner's patriotism but fact speaks differently.

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
What did I say so that you brought my father in this conversation.

I never brought your mother or sister that you had to do that.

this can be expected from these brainless creatures...........inhi ki is zahnat ne to ye din dikhaya he.............ore aaj b wakt he k qaum ko sach bta do ore is mulk k difa ka socho magar phir jhoot pe jhoot ...............

Scorpion

Banned
Its time that nation has to decide weather you sided the Munafiq Pakistan army . . . . Or you sided The Islamic Republic of Pakistan . . . .

There is no third choice like the famous Bush's quote of either with us or against us . . . .

The sooner we decide the better it will be . . . . other wise this military establishment will lead to the break up of Pakistan . . . .
It already has done so with East Pakistan, And is currently involved in the same pathetic practices in FATA and Baluchistan . . . .

Pakistan Army Murdabad (off course with a heavy heart)
Pakistan Paindabad

lovely_pk

Banned
I am totally against to those journalists who are critisizing the Pak Army in foreign Newspaper and defaming the army outside the countruy. They are only serving the purpose of India and CIA. Najam Sethi is always far ahead on this and i have no doubts on his association with Indian raw and CIA.