Private messages from terex

Status
Not open for further replies.

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This Indian Terex started to send private Messages to me, despite my warnings to discuss it on the main discussion area he is continuing to send his messages.

I am posting his messages and my responses for everyone to read. I will respond to his last message on the board.

Originally Posted by terex
The mission will happen smoothly!!

we will send commandos via same boats which was used by kasab gang!!

we wont need to kill innocent people !!our targets are :

Dawood ibrahim,shakeel,D gang top members,Hafiz saeed and other LET,JUD and JEM members!!

My first response to his above message;

Keep dreaming, you should know, you provided the example of your own stupidity. Well if Kasab and Co can go to Indian in a dingy avoiding your radars, your patrol, your guards, and held your mighty army for hours in a gun fight.

Then you shouldn't even think about incursion of Abbotabad. Pakistanis were on board in this operation, read my posts on it.

You try and you will regret it like nothing in life. India is nothing for us, we will show you.

Originally Posted by terex
we are seeing it daily !!

Everyday chechen,indonesian,taliban,AQ terrorists members are being caught in pakistan!!

pakistan is no1 in hiding terror!!

dont you feel ashamed talking about it as achievement ??

You better worry...we have 5 Defence satellites,we can see every house in pakistan!!

We can see 0.5 meter of object from space!!we know where dawood lives!!we will target him and gun him down in which ever region ,pakistan hides!!

My second response;

You are stupid I give you that. They are in Pakistan because they moved down from Afghanistan. Unlike you we have quite open, free society where people move around freely, without much discrimination. We don't burn whole villages of the population because they are Muslims, Christians or low caste, like it happens in India.

Secondly, your arguments are defeated from the facts that Pakistan suffers more than any nation on earth from terrorism. Terrorism, which is brought to Pakistan by the terrorists, trained by RAW, Mossad and CIA. Now there is absolutely no doubt, big network of CIA is established in Pakistan.

You are the terrorists, without shadow of any doubts, Pakistanis are the biggest victims of terrorism in the world.

I will not respond to your private messages anymore, you want to discuss issues, you should come on the main discussion area, bye.

Re: dont worry
We will no go in helicopter!!

we will use same boats to go into sindh!!

1.Intrude into karachi !!Remove target no 1 :dawood,shakeel and his gang in clifton area

2.Intrude into muridk :Remove saeed

3.Intrude into pakistan kashmir:Detonate all terror camps !!

We can also use afgani ,hire pakistani for all these work too!!

Dont underestimate us!!

My third response to him;

There is no tax in dreaming, keep dreaming, we will take care of you when you wake up from dreams.
As i said, yanks did not intrude either, get your head examined.

Now I am going to give answer to his latest private message in a separate post.

crankthskunk

Now he has sent this last threatening message [hilar][hilar]

No one is dreaming !!you are living in uk and so am i!!

Dont worry,i am going to vote for right wing party!!

we dont want pakistani muslims in England!!so does cameron!!

you better go back to your pure land!!

I hope you heard cameron talks on mulit cultural society!!

we dont need people like you here!!

Terex,

Are you trying to make a Muslim hating statement in the UK? Do you really know what you talking about? Stay within your limits, my sincere advice to you.

You going to vote for right wing Party??????:lol::lol::lol:

To do what exactly?:P

I though we have grown up talking politics here. who let the children out, oh oh. [hilar][hilar]

crankthskunk

Crankthskunk ,You did wrong ,unethical , morally incorrect by revealing the private messages.That's not what Islam teaches .I feel shame on you.

Jack Sparrow, read his last message. I gave him warning to discuss issues on the main area, instead of sending me private messages. He instead of acceptance my unwillingness to talk to him in private, send me this threatening and stupid message. I had to expose his threats.

imran0033

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
This Indian Terex started to send private Messages to me, despite my warnings to discuss it on the main discussion area he is continuing to send his messages.

I am posting his messages and my responses for everyone to read. I will respond to his last message on the board.

My second response;

You should reply that we will reply you with NUKES, this is very simple, we have made them for you and one day we will drop all of them on you.

Star Gazer

In the light that you had warned him about the private messages will be made public and terex's disregard for that I think you have done the right thing. It is also right in the light that private messages are not related to some private discussion, the so called messages being sent in the private mail are very threatening and amount to cyber attack and cranktheskunk did thr right thing to make them public for everybody to see for themselves.
Any one who gets messages like that should make them public because trying to terrorize individuals so that they refrain from getting inot discussions is the same ploy being used by the indians and other western forces to isolate and damage the individual muslim nations.

GeoG

Crankthskunk ,You did wrong ,unethical , morally incorrect by revealing the private messages.That's not what Islam teaches .I feel shame on you.

I beg to disagree Bro
These messages are not meant to have a private conversation but to scare you off or to get onto your nerves

I used to receive lots of these threatening messages from MQM supporters
Admin banned them and they have stopped now
Now I am receiving same kind of messages from Hans
Their motive is to stop you in responding to them

Cranthshunk Bro did absolutely right thing by posting these message here
All the forum should know their true face..

Islam does not bind us to hide their ills and repeat this practice to quieten other members
In fact we should encourage all members that if they receive these kind of messages, they should copy it on the forum.

student

Senator (1k+ posts)
would you like to make hans's message public :)?

I beg to disagree Bro
These messages are not meant to have a private conversation but to scare you off or to get onto your nerves

Islam does not bind us to hide their ills and repeat this practice to quieten other members
In fact we should encourage all members that if they receive these kind of messages, they should copy it on the forum.

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
I think terex should be banned forthwith alongwith his multiple clones. Such morons are never interested in serious debates. Had i been a moderator i would have started from another distinguished member 'hans' -- an Indian in Pakistani disguise --- I love hunting moles.

Super123

Councller (250+ posts)
Lol..he's really stupid !!!
Co-Chairman of Conservative Party is a PAKISTANI ORIGIN MUSLIM Sayeeda Warsi. She also speaks URDU !
lol..
Making a threat on internet is covered by CMA which is part of the Police and Justice Act 2006. Also remember Serious Crime Act 2007.
My advise for TEREX, dn't make discriminatory / threatening comments. IP addresses could be tracked !!

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)

I beg to disagree Bro

ویسے بھائی ایک بات ہے زور تو ہم بھی بہت لگاتے ہیں لیکن کاری ہتھوڑا آپ ہی کا لگتا ہے ایم کیو ایم والوں کے میں بھی خلاف لکھتا ہوں لیکن یاد وہ آپ ہی کو کرتے ہیں ہنس کے پیچھے میں ہاتھ دھو کے پڑا ہوا ہوں لیکن میسج وہ آپ ہی کو کرتا ہے​

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

My second response;

wow quiet a threat he has issued. he must be in high position of some sort.

I believe 'no threat' is the policy of siasat. You should ask the siasat to ban him by using his IP address not just the Id.

They can see houses withing 5 meters. Can you ask him whats the average length of manlihood in Karachi? I just want to compare with mine then go to an urologist if the need be

Crank! You loose, I got them all in iggy bin, you know now why :lol:

I had pappu accidentally out of my bin, put him back immediately when found out

Last edited:

Narcissist

Banned
India can never dare for any covert operation in Pakistan. It would be beginning of end of everything in our region. Since 2000, Pakistani intervention in Kashmir is not present, even then Kashmiris are out of their control. What possibly they can do against Pakistan then? So If India needs peace in the region; being a more powerful country, they should help Pakistan in the war of terrorism rather than spitting venom against Pakistan non stop. Ultimate peace for both is in peaceful coexistence in neighborhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.