Post-Graduates Queue Up for Sweepers Jobs in Uttar Pradesh. Digital India

chandbibi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Giving it nice names does not change the facts. Right now the raging question is why only operations in Sindh and balochistan when all the masterminds are sitting in Punjab. According to your own analysts rooting out terror will take decades. Given this scenario you will have to keep extending these operations. India should resolve its own issues too but pakistan has no moral high ground in this regard as it is using its forces on its own citizens that too in a metropolis like Karachi.

Sindh Rangers were requested by Sindh govt after the politicised police was found to be incompetent fjrst read about karachi before and after rangers to get an idea why they called in here Liyari gangester got anti aircraft guns because kf some corrupt politicians police couldnt eliminate them alone.and tenure of ramgers will end in an year or two at best after police is reformed its not like India where afsla has been in place for decades

Shamain

Senator (1k+ posts)
Oh brother lectures on education and poverty by an Indian did you check your nation,s stats before acting like a clown?
Quite rich coming from dem abt education when their educated ones are electing likes of modi , since whose arrival deir countyr is a hotbed of hinduvta extremism, every next day u hear a comdescending statement coming in media from deir harvard educated submarine swami or some similar item,

and more om that we are far ahead unlike dem we dont idiotically call kashmir as integral part of our dis and dat whilst the atoot ang has already being broken in half haha and administred by pakistan. Nor unlike dem we justify armed forces unleashed atrocities on kashmiris nor deir rapes. Nor even the inhumane pellet bullets atrocities.

I have followed kahsmir saga on internet and seen the most educated indians supporting kashmiris current persecution seen deir educated celebrating 12,13 yr old kids deaths calling for kashmiris extermination and heck ihave even seen their educated justifying gujrat massacree, and all those people had brilliant english and some had their professions in medicine, law, engineering and what not , even armed forces magar andar ka khoon ka piyasa hindu marta nahi hai.

We pakistanis atleast have gall to call wrong as wrong. N own up our flaws and make amends.

Last edited:

chandbibi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hahaha, don't worry, jiska koi nahi uski Aunty Cow hoti hai....[hilar]

Yea tell them that :baby: they only know how to gang up on me , ihave no frnd here and noone watches my back when dey are attacking me (cry)(cry) koi mujh say baat bhi nahi karta :baby:

chandbibi

Minister (2k+ posts)

nepali.nationalist

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You gotta watch out these indians jumping from one topic to another. When they cannot argue with you on a particular point they will jump to another one.What has Not having a census got to do with gau rakhsaks and 6000 applications for a sweepers job in India ??:lol:

afghanan

Banned
You gotta watch out these indians jumping from one topic to another. When they cannot argue with you on a particular point they will jump to another one.What has Not having a census got to do with gau rakhsaks and 6000 applications for a sweepers job in India ??:lol:

come on man ,

don't be shy , accept your drawbacks .

you look to be afraid of pakistan's failings and bad conditions ,

if some beggar trying to show drawbacks of wealth and about some wealthy man then wealth , beggars and paupers will be discussed .:lol:

by the way indians are progressing by leaps and bounds but pakistanis are being turned down from countries all over the world .
last week it has been declared that pakistani passport has become worst to travel and has been placed along with somalia (bigsmile)
very sad
but i have sympathy for our pakistani brothers .

fannekhan

Banned
come on man ,

don't be shy , accept your drawbacks .

you look to be afraid of pakistan's failings and bad conditions ,

if some beggar trying to show drawbacks of wealth and about some wealthy man then wealth , beggars and paupers will be discussed .:lol:

by the way indians are progressing by leaps and bounds but pakistanis are being turned down from countries all over the world .
last week it has been declared that pakistani passport has become worst to travel and has been placed along with somalia (bigsmile)
very sad
but i have sympathy for our pakistani brothers .

worst passport to travel ?

very sad .

iknew it .

it was bound to happen , the way pakistanis behave abroad that is pathetic .

some time we indians have to clear them at the spot we are not pakistani . we proudly declare we are indians .

nepali.nationalist

But the Beggar is a super poor powerless country where 6000 applications are recieved for 1 sweeper position ??[hilar][hilar]

Poverty in India for 2015 - the statistics

• 50% of Indians dont have proper shelter;
  • 70% dont have access to decent toilets (which inspires a multitude of bacteria to host their own disease party);
  • 35% of households dont have a nearby water source;
  • 85% of villages dont have a secondary school (how can this be the same government claiming 9% annual growth?);
  • Over 40% of these same villages dont have proper roads connecting them.

http://www.poverties.org/blog/poverty-in-india

nepali.nationalist

Yeah but you know atleast they dont get beaten up like endians in australia and africa and more recently in singapore as well[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

By the way, afghanistan is even worse. Even they travel on a Pakistani Passport [hilar][hilar][hilar]

worst passport to travel ?

very sad .

iknew it .

it was bound to happen , the way pakistanis behave abroad that is pathetic .

some time we indians have to clear them at the spot we are not pakistani . we proudly declare we are indians .

fannekhan

Banned
Yeah but you know atleast they dont get beaten up like endians in australia and africa and more recently in singapore as well[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

By the way, afghanistan is even worse. Even they travel on a Pakistani Passport [hilar][hilar][hilar]

brother don't think i am happy that my pakistani brothers are humiliated and insulted at all airports , i feel it as insult of my own countryman . but indians are very much welcome at every where in the world . they are owners of very very big companies , have you heard the name of google , microsoft , infosys, citybank , mastercard , hsbc bank , these are headed or owned by indians .

i will advise pakistanis like you to leave terrorism and get higher studies so that pakistan can earn some respect in the eyes of the world .

one more thing stop opening bull crap threads because of your personal failings, frustrations , disasters , happening in your daily lives .:)

become a mature guy .

Shamain

Senator (1k+ posts)
brother don't think i am happy that my pakistani brothers are humiliated and insulted at all airports , i feel it as insult of my own countryman . but indians are very much welcome at every where in the world . they are owners of very very big companies , have you heard the name of google , microsoft , infosys, citybank , mastercard , hsbc bank , these are headed or owned by indians .

i will advise pakistanis like you to leave terrorism and get higher studies so that pakistan can earn some respect in the eyes of the world .

one more thing stop opening bull crap threads because of your personal failings, frustrations , disasters , happening in your daily lives .:)

become a mature guy .

I Know u are a terrible troll but lemme tell u one thing even if pakistanis werent involved in any terrorism or any such allegations intl media and foreign states still wud have labelled pakistani passport as such...cuz its always in their interest to spread bad media coverage abt sole muslim nuclear power. In addition to thhis we have a culprit neighbour which is used as a toilet paper by foreign states and just to get their own business out of that neighbour toilet paper like treated state , western powers give bad media coverage and negative publicity to pakistan to please india. Else what usa had done to devya i khobragade no pakistani diplomat had dat done to him..

they way they represent ur appus in their tv shows simpsons ? Or wht iforgot anyways.

fannekhan

Banned
Quite rich coming from dem abt education when their educated ones are electing likes of modi , since whose arrival deir countyr is a hotbed of hinduvta extremism, every next day u hear a comdescending statement coming in media from deir harvard educated submarine swami or some similar item,

and more om that we are far ahead unlike dem we dont idiotically call kashmir as integral part of our dis and dat whilst the atoot ang has already being broken in half haha and administred by pakistan. Nor unlike dem we justify armed forces unleashed atrocities on kashmiris nor deir rapes. Nor even the inhumane pellet bullets atrocities.

I have followed kahsmir saga on internet and seen the most educated indians supporting kashmiris current persecution seen deir educated celebrating 12,13 yr old kids deaths calling for kashmiris extermination and heck ihave even seen their educated justifying gujrat massacree, and all those people had brilliant english and some had their professions in medicine, law, engineering and what not , even armed forces magar andar ka khoon ka piyasa hindu marta nahi hai.

We pakistanis atleast have gall to call wrong as wrong. N own up our flaws and make amends.

every country has got poor people in there population , even america has homeless beggars , anybody can see them begging on streets of newyork and sanfrancisco . but they are super powers ,
likewise in india we are progressing day by day , only drawback with us is we are living with pakistan which is quite disturbed since it came in to being ,
indians are by nature secular people , because of pakistan some type of right wing parties gain some reaction votes but that is not permanent , pakistani terrorists strike of 26/11 was the key event which brought to days situation where modi is p.m. but that is not very serious issue ,that guy is also interested in progress of india .he is honest and his integrity is not doubted .

nepali.nationalist

Super poor, powerless r@pe capital with no toilets has no respect !..Even china doesnt issue you a visa on that passport !:lol:

Which respect are you talking about ?? ...You have no respect at all here check it out :[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

At 56%, Indians record highest US work visa rejection: Report

TNN | Mar 21, 2015, 02.32 AM IST

46640801.jpg
Despite the growing bonhomie with the United States, India suffered by far the highest number of L-1B visa den... Read MoreBENGALURU: Despite the growing bonhomie with the United States, India suffered by far the highest number of L-1B visa denials between 2012 and 2014.

As high as 56% of the L-1B visa petitions by Indians was rejected, compared with an average denial rate of 13% for all countries other than India. The data was released by the Virginia-based National Foundation for American Policy (NFAP), a non-profit and non-partisan public policy research organization focused on trade, immigration and related issues. It's based on data obtained from the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).

German prof rejects Indian student for rape problem

46509543.cms

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/i...w/46509508.cms

46509543.cms

become a mature guy .

nepali.nationalist

Yeah yeah we can see that the ONLY thing progressing in endia is the COW [hilar][hilar][hilar]

Otherwise :

1. Kashmir issue is in full flow

2. Gau rakshak thugs are causing havoc

3. Dalits and other lower castes are up in arms

4. 125 independence movements and lately bodolandis caused a great stir

5. Not to mention Ghar wapsi and muslim baho lao aur Love jihad bachao fake campaigns..

And here is the Passport Value in ONE shot :

[FONT=&quot][h=1]New Zealand Denies Visas To Thousands Of Indian Students
[/h][/FONT]

Indians Abroad | Press Trust of India | Updated: July 08, 2016 22:06 IST

us-visa-generic_650x400_81460792605.jpg

New Zealand turned down nearly 4,000 visa applications. (File photo)

MELBOURNE: [h=2]HIGHLIGHTS[/h]

1. Government claims most of the applicants were not "coming for studies".
  2. Over half of applications by students are turned down by institutions.
  3. Imperial College turned down over 86 per cent of the applications.

New Zealand has denied visas to thousands of Indian students after immigration authorities determined that most of the applicants from the country were not "really coming for studies", a media report said today.

According to figures provided under the Official Information Act, 51 institutions, including half of the country's polytechnics, have visa decline rates for Indian students of more than 30 per cent.

At most of the institutions more than half of applications are being turned down and at one the decline rate is 86 per cent, Radio New Zealand reported.

The figures covered the six months from the start of December 2015 to the end of May 2016 and were only for institutions with at least 10 visa applications from Indian students.

They showed that Immigration New Zealand turned down 3,864 visa applications for the institutions, and approved 3,176 during that time.

Immigration New Zealand said Insight programme that most of the declined applications in the first four months of this year were because it did not believe the applicant was really coming to study, or because it did not believe they had enough money to support themselves.

In 2014, Immigration New Zealand warned New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA) that high refusal rates could indicate problems with tertiary institutions.

x

Immigration said it had increased its audits of providers with high decline rates and was now assessing information obtained from the 10 establishments it had visited so far.

It also had other tools, such as extra verification of visas applications for providers with high decline rates. Auckland International Education Group spokesperson Paul Chalmers said the vast majority of the declined applications were not cases of fraud, but were simply not up to Immigration's specifications.

Immigration was sometimes turning down bona fide students, he said.

The international education spokesperson for the private sector body, Independent Tertiary Education, Richard Goodall, said immigration was being tougher on applications from India, but visa decline rates above 50 per cent were questionable. "You're getting more declined than accepted, something's wrong along the way."

The chief executive of Newton College of Business and Technology in Auckland, Ashish Trivedi, told Insight that all institutions enrolling from India were having a lot of students turned down.

His organisation was one of 21 that Immigration New Zealand said had decline rates above 60 per cent. "Some of it is a real necessary crackdown on fraudulent activities and we support that. We have had rejections to student visa applications based on fraudulent activities. Working in Indian market you are going to be affected by that," Mr Trivedi said.

Imperial College of New Zealand, which had the highest rate of refused applications at 86 per cent, did not comment on the report.

every country has got poor people in there population , even america has homeless beggars , anybody can see them begging on streets of newyork and sanfrancisco . but they are super powers ,
likewise in india we are progressing day by day , only drawback with us is we are living with pakistan which is quite disturbed since it came in to being ,
indians are by nature secular people , because of pakistan some type of right wing parties gain some reaction votes but that is not permanent , pakistani terrorists strike of 26/11 was the key event which brought to days situation where modi is p.m. but that is not very serious issue ,that guy is also interested in progress of india .he is honest and his integrity is not doubted .

afghanan

Banned

become a mature guy .

maturity and a pakistani ? (bigsmile)