POLL: Would MQM be acceptable to middle class of Punjab

Would MQM be acceptable to middle class of Punjab

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

abbasiali

We have to first find the general response of Punjab's middle class, whether they would accept MQM as their reliever or they would like to remain neutral, or would be keep supporting existing Punjab Leadership.

barshad

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Would MQM be acceptable to middle class of Punjab

MQM does not allow Imran Khan to come to Karachi. MQM did not allow Swat refuges come into Karachi. This kind of politics is not liked in Punjab. MQM is very narrow minded and does not accept criticism. And Altaf bhayia wont come to Pakistan because he is scared of his life. And no bhatha here.

nusyed

Citizen

MQM should concentrate on Sindh. Besides Karachi and Hyderabad how many places in Sindh MQM are welcomed? Moreover, Punjab is not suffering any leadership crisis for the time being which MQM could fill.
regards

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)

As per constitiution of Pakistan, MQM has a right to introduce in Punjab and any part of Pakistan, here I am reading some comments regarding this poll is very amazing, i think these people not have tolerance, through this forum or this poll I am appreciating MQM effort bcoz they are trying to remove past charges like MQM was doing Sect politics and now they wanna join mainstream politics and some uneducated people are denying.

enigma_1357

MPA (400+ posts)

if mqm ppl do the same thing like in karachi. then they will be kicked out from punjab.

sishehzad

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Every time I hear any speech from Altaf Hussain it make me laugh :-D and this time Oyeeeee Jageeeer Daaraaaa. Ha Ha Ha
Altaf Hussain is a Joker like politician, I think people of punjab are bit sensible and would not support a party which is led by a joker. (I am from karachi by the way)

amina

Voter (50+ posts)

Tafa bhai ko vote sirf inbetweens dan ga un ka bhi koi leader huna chayai

sasonu

As a citizen of Pakistan everyone should allow to live and do other aspects of life every where in Pakistan. There should be no restrication or ban for every one in Pakistan. MQM should also allow to do politics in every part of Pakistan. BUT how can we forget the PAST of this PARTY, which is based on LANGUAGE :o . In the past and still they donot like other languages speaking people. How can they remove this BLACK SPOT from their faces. They Hijack Karachi and other part of Sindh in the name of Language. They are against Landlords or other high class of Pakistan, which are ruling class of Pakisan since its birth. But they are sitting with them in every Govt including Dictatos of Pakistan like ZIA and Mushraf :oops: .WHAT A SHAME. They are against establishment but they are doing what is establishment doing. I think, behind scene they are part of ESTABLISHMENT and they are working against people of Pakistan :?: . Now they want to expand their BHATA system in all over Pakistan. So Mr. Quaid-i-AWAM can live a luxuary life in London. MQM is not a party but it is pressure group in Pakistan politics.

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am sure 1000% that peoples of Punjab will never accept these type of peoples who always think about themselves and posed them so-called educated peoples. In real fact MQM and Altaf are the agent of priviliged classes.

In order to keep the record right, I want to draw your attention toward the following facts:

- the privileged class launched a movement against the popular leadership of Bhutto in 1977. It was completely sponsored by the foreign elements whose interests were to eliminate the leadership in the world who challenged their imperial role and organise a popular movement against their interests. In that occasion they used their partners (privileged classes) of Pakistan who mostly represent the urban areas of the Pakistan. The leadership of these urban centres particularly of Karachi and Hyderabad was dominated by the religious parties (jamiat Islami and JUP).

- it is evident that these religious groups won about all the seats of these urban centres and then they start agitation against Bhutto for so-called rigging on the instructions of their bosses. The movement was confined to these two cities only for about 1 1/2 month from where these privileged religious class won all the cities.

- when they were not getting support from any of the other part of the country representing the lower class, then the foreign bosses planned to start agitation in lahore and they sent peoples of these parties to Lahore to start agitation their. They financed and supplied big money to do it. The flow of dollars in that movement was so evident that the dollars value was went down against Pakistanis rupee.
_ when they start agitation in Lahore at the end of April by theses conspirators and foreign funded religious parties, the establishment came to play their due role in accordance to the plan to dislodge the Bhutto by the army.

- after dislodging Bhutto the establishment was of the view that now in future they can't use these religious parties against the popular movements, as the peoples were fed up with their slogan of "Islam". They start to find some other slogan and new groups to organize to crush any future popular movement and in this connection they finalized to launch an ethnic grouping in the urban centers. They worked on different peoples to creates that group and many seasonal and patriotic Urdu speaking leaders refused to become the part of that conspiracy and finally they selected Altaf for that purpose. They worked with them and simultaneously on the sindhi nationalist to support to create and enforce the ethnic urdu speaking party. The first training of these group was done by the ISI and G M Syed. When after the training the group first demonstrated its strength at quaid Mazar in 1978-79 by burning Pakistan flag.

- the establishment arrested and then he was freed and sent to USA for further training and organization. The Establishment launched the party in 1986-87 at the eve of return of Benazir Bhutto to Pakistan to lead the popular movement and to show the strength and aspiration of the oppressed peoples of the country.

_ after its launching they are playing the role of the agent of the establishment and privileged classes with the sole object to divide and crush any popular peoples movement. It is evident from the role they played against the "No confidence" motion against Benazir Bhutto being the partner in the government. after the defeat in assembly they created a big and brutal operation in Karachi and Hyderabad with the help of the establishment to destabilize Benazir government and then they played each elected government to whom they always were the partners.

- as far as the so-called operation against MQM by the establishment is concerned it is on the record that there were a fight in between the MQM on the distribution of the "Bhatta" and Altaf want to get rid of some of them. He with the collaboration with establishment launched operation against him opponent and left Pakistan just before the operation direct from the Abbasi Hospital as per his planning of the operation. From that day he never visited back on the instruction of the establishment and the foreign powers who want him to be alive to achieve their objectives.

- most of the poor peoples are now the hostages of the brutal force of MQM and they live like slaves there. From the creation till now the real face of MQM is exposed to everyone and no sincere element in the county support them.

- as far the murders of the peoples in the operation 1992 against MQM is concerned, it is noted that they never launched any FIR or conducted any enquiry for that while they were and are in the government all the times. It is enough to establish that the operation 1992 was carried out by the establishment and Altaf together.

S

Siasati

First Altaf Hussain needs to come to the country :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A.Ali

Voter (50+ posts)
MQM will get maximum acceptance in South Punjab and some acceptance in North Punjab. People in Central Punjab are too prejudiced and biased to accept Altaf Hussain. MQM and Altaf Hussain should concentrate in South Punjab, they need and deserve MQM's help.

auqilbhatty

As a Punjabi and a former PPP supporter I eagerly await and whole-heartedly welcome MQM to Punjab. We do need fresh political initiatives in this Godforsaken and much maligned province. We direly need to show the world that an average Punjabi is as down-trodden and kept as illiterate by the privileged as any other Pakistani. This can Only be done by MQM and not by any Imran Khans or PPP or PML(N) or PML(Q) etc.
I am thankful to MQM for pushing back Jamat-e- Islami and and the like who have been shamelessly exploiting religion and thus be-fooling us.
I am not an Ahmadi, but I salute Altaf Bhai for standing up for them so courageously and jeopardizing his own party, and I salute MQM for backing up their leader on this. For much too long we have been cowering before these certifiers who-is-a-Muslim-and-Who-is-not. And for too long have we been indifferent to the havoc created by these Religious Contractors against our dear Minorities.
I do not care who created MQM. All the other Political Parties have had atleast as murky origins. I salute Altaf Bhai for showing us that Middle Class can produce leadership---------- something Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto did in 1970, but then, sadly, lost his way.
Godspeed Altaf Bhai, your are the ray of light at the end of a very dark and very long tunnel.

auqil

ranajunaid

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

hiflyer1961 said:
ALI ARYAN said:
As per constitiution of Pakistan, MQM has a right to introduce in Punjab and any part of Pakistan, here I am reading some comments regarding this poll is very amazing, i think these people not have tolerance, through this forum or this poll I am appreciating MQM effort bcoz they are trying to remove past charges like MQM was doing Sect politics and now they wanna join mainstream politics and some uneducated people are denying.
Ali you sound so innocent. Remember Imran Khan was not allowed to come to Karachi, as if Karachi is not in Pakistan or Karachi belongs to MQM. Remember when CJ tried to come to Karachi? There is a big ******** called Altaf on Urdu speakers back and till they get rid of this traitor and hate mo**** off their back, they will not be welcomed in Punjab. I call my self Punjabi although my forefathers immigrated from UP to Lahore. We assimilated into the society and we feel at home in Punjab. Karachites need t start to respect Sindh and Sindhis first and then maybe we will welcome them. Because we don't want this ethnicity disease to spread to rest of the country. We are living peacfully, we have enough of the division on the bases of religion then to include this race thing.

mere piyaray bhai Ali MQM do have right to expand themself in Punjab but this is poll is about acceptance or not. So its very simple they will only accepted by gunda gard log by themselves. I dont expect them to play open politics as Karachi is still fucked up because of them in a different way. Earlier they were alone now from their mistakes ANP is on screen. Both have no difference except the leadership and language but their characterstic and agenda is same.

"hum sab kuch looot lain aur khaoooo but koi awaz na uthai humharay khila" so mere bhai how you expect them to remove their bad image.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)

ALI ARYAN said:

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
A.Ali said:
MQM will get maximum acceptance in South Punjab and some acceptance in North Punjab. People in Central Punjab are too prejudiced and biased to accept Altaf Hussain. MQM and Altaf Hussain should concentrate in South Punjab, they need and deserve MQM's help.
RIGHT, THESE POOR PEOPLE OF SOUTH PUNJAB WILL NOT CONFRONT BHATTA COLLECTORS WHILE IN CENTRAL PUNJAB THEY WILL GET BACK WHAT EVER THEY DESERVE.

shrf390

MPA (400+ posts)

ALI ARYAN said:
TELL TERRORIST MQM TO ACCEPT ALL PARTIES IN KARACHI & HYDERABAD WITHDRAW BATHA KHORS AND ARMED TERRORST FROM THE STREETS OF BOTH CITIES AND DISASSOCIATES IT SELF FROM VIOLANCE ALONGWITH INDIAN RAW.
IF U DOT UNDRSTAND READ WHAT ALTAF THE TRERRIORST HAD SAID IN NEW DELHI? "PAKISTAN IS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF THE HISOTRY"
NONE IN CONTRY WILL ACCEPT THESE TERROIRST AS LEADER NOR THERE STYLE OF LEADERSHIP.

BY THE WAY EVERYBODY REMEMBER WHEN MOBI WAS BLASTED THESE MQM TERRORIST KILLDED DOZENS IN KARACH??
WHO THEY FAITHFULL>
PRESENTLY WHEN [zardari] WHAS VISITING US, MQM DELEGATION WAS VISITING CAPITAL HILL SEPRATLEY?? HAVE USA INVIDED ANY OTHER POLITICAL PARTY ALOGWITH [zardari] AND MQM PEOPLES?? WHY WHAT WAS COOKING BETWEEN THESE PARTIES??
IF MQM DO NOT CHANGE HER BEHAVIER IN KARACHI & HAYDERABAD, POEPLES OF PUNJAB , BOLCHISTAN AND NWFP WILL NEVER ACCEPT THEM BECAUSE THEY KNOW WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO THE DISPLACED PAERSON FROM SWAT AND HOW THEY WERE INSULTED AND HUMILATED IN KARACHI?
MQM TERROIST ORGANIATION STAY NO CHANCE IN PUNJAB OR NWFP OR BLOCHISTAN DOEST MATTER HOWMUCH THIS [taseer] &[zardari] [zardari] & [musharaf] HELP THEM.

shrf390

MPA (400+ posts)
A.Ali said:
NO ONE IS PREJUDICED AND BIASED & VIOLANT THAT MQM AND HISTORY SHOW THAT [altaf] :mrgreen:

ajamal_1980

shaheedchoudry said:
A.Ali said:
RIGHT, THESE POOR PEOPLE OF SOUTH PUNJAB WILL NOT CONFRONT BHATTA COLLECTORS WHILE IN CENTRAL PUNJAB THEY WILL GET BACK WHAT EVER THEY DESERVE.

MQM is a Mafia, Allah save us from MQM. Let us all stop this Mafia to attach Punjab. Have they fixed all the problems of Karachi and Hyderabad? Are all people their happy? There is no more poverty in Khi and Hyd?

asifbutt1

Citizen
as far as i have seen in my last visit to south punjab , many people were talking about mqm as they are coming to launch the activity in punjab . the leadership vacume especially in south punjab will be filled by MQM . no doubt and we shouldnt adopted racist approaches and we should be a lil realistic this is the only party which talks about the poor and middle class masses of pakistan . and their every representative belongs to the middle class majority of Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.