POLL: Would MQM be acceptable to middle class of Punjab

Would MQM be acceptable to middle class of Punjab

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Punjabi ek soti kom hy, ek gulam kom hy , pakistan bane say phaly bhi ye sikhoon ki gulami karte thay aj jagirdaroon or wadaroon ki gulmi karte hain. En ka Pakistan banane main koi hat ni hy. Ye us waqat bhi so ray thay.

En ky andar wo khoon hi wadaroon ur jagirdaroon ky talwaee chat chat kar adi ho gain hain. MQM apna time zaia mat kare es soti kom un ky hall per chor de. Ye jis ko vote dete phir us ko galian dete hain.

What is this nation,

'Panasonic'

just take rest, do not wake up Punjabis, not good.

We have our own killers and Bhata Khores.

U could not collect Bhatta from Punjab , Language difference will make it difficult.

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
You said:
1- MQM is a Lalu Khet Party

I am agreed

then you said:
2- MQM doesn't get support from middle class

Not only me, every Karachi person will not agree with you

Becaause Lalu Khet is a area of middle and poor class people. They not only made MQM but also they still support it overwhemingly, and you are accepting MQM is a Lalu Khet party.

So, why I am laughing? Because I am 100% sure you don't know nothing about Karachi's demography. You just believe on negative propaganda.
And you are making every one :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bhaijan. Khud ko Karachi par Ph.D mat samjho. Sab ko pata hay MQM kia gul khila rahi hay. Lalu Khet ke ghareeb logon ko hostage bana rakha hay MQM ne apnay ghundon ke zariay. Aur khud **** mata London main ayyashian kar rahay hain.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
بھاگ پنجابی بھاگ ، تیری دھوتی کو لگ گیا داغ
بھاگ کے جا الطاف کے پاس اور اس کی دھوتی لے اتار
لیکن اس کی دھوتی تو ہو گی پہلے ہی تار تار
معاف کرنا اس نے بھی لی ہے ہندو سے ادھار
(cry)(cry)(cry)

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
People of punjab should think and realized that if they want to get rid of gulami of jagirdara and wadra. They must join MQM otherwise you will be doing gulami of few families forever. Decision is your.

GULAMI YA AZADAI

MQM has practically proved and pushed jamat islami forever.

Inshallah AZADI.
Karachi main, MQM ki ghulami se.

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Punjabi ek soti kom hy, ek gulam kom hy , pakistan bane say phaly bhi ye sikhoon ki gulami karte thay aj jagirdaroon or wadaroon ki gulmi karte hain. En ka Pakistan banane main koi hat ni hy. Ye us waqat bhi so ray thay.

En ky andar wo khoon hi wadaroon ur jagirdaroon ky talwaee chat chat kar adi ho gain hain. MQM apna time zaia mat kare es soti kom un ky hall per chor de. Ye jis ko vote dete phir us ko galian dete hain.

AH london baith kar aur aap ON baith kar apnay akal aur sooch ka khhob izhar farma rahay ho. Why don't you tell us why has your leader ditched mqm and taken up the nationality of the same Farangi from whose clutches of slavery we Pakistani's wanted to be free and gave blood and life?

Rana Tahir Mahmood

Senator (1k+ posts)
People of Punjab are very broad minded and hospitable in nature but cautious about their society. They are not conspirator and mafia setup mind. Therefore, I do not see any remarkable welcome gesture for MQM as they know very well that if they accept MQM as Saviour of their difficulties then it will be like a "out of frying pan into a fire".

Although MQM leadership pretends to be a voice of poor class of the country but they are never out of any government since its birth whether it is a dictatorship or any Government setup. Judging from their past, how they can claim it if they have been always compromising with the feudal lords and power icons just to be in power. Such hypocrites cannot be the voice of poor and unprivileged classes of the Pakistanis.

panasonic

Banned
People of Punjab are very broad minded and hospitable in nature but cautious about their society. They are not conspirator and mafia setup mind. Therefore, I do not see any remarkable welcome gesture for MQM as they know very well that if they accept MQM as Saviour of their difficulties then it will be like a "out of frying pan into a fire".

Although MQM leadership pretends to be a voice of poor class of the country but they are never out of any government since its birth whether it is a dictatorship or any Government setup. Judging from their past, how they can claim it if they have been always compromising with the feudal lords and power icons just to be in power. Such hypocrites cannot be the voice of poor and unprivileged classes of the Pakistanis.

You deserve gulami of jagirdar and wadaray.

woofer

Banned
Mqm should not go in punjab to waste their time. They will never accept mqm.
Mqm should concerntrate on only sindh after fews years mqm will fullly command on sindh.

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
After how many few years do you anticipate that to happen?
I think that PML, PTI and PPP may even topple the balance in Sindh very soon. Oh by the way we do not consider trying to win the hearts of Pakistanis from any part of the nation to be a waste of time.

lord_sultan

Councller (250+ posts)
punjab has not one nation there are many nations in punjab punjabi seraiki pashtoon baluch urdu speakings kashmiri hindku speakings they all are not urdu speaking they are very wise intelligent voters mqm has no future in punjab cz of its bad publicity (certainly bad doings)

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)
I read some MQMer bhayya talked about constitution with horrible spelling errors ( so much for educated ppl in MQM, 80% will fail their college entrance test if conducted without weapons in a neutral setup, so hush! , I am from Karachi and I know how do most MQMers get their degrees) anywho ...so bhayya constitucun walay .... constitution main ye kahan likha hai ke jo tumhari baat na manay usay maar kay bori main daal do ? I know you must be thinking " ye banda (200 galion kay sath) mujhay mil jaye tau aisi aisi jagah par goli maaroon ...." So back to the topic .... why does MQM wanna go into punjab in the first place ? For what I recall , MQM has always yelled and cried saying "punjab nay karachi ka haq mara hai" then why Punjab ? oh acha , MQM service karna chahti hai ... altaaf bhai punjabi bhaion ki khidmat karna chahtay hain ? O bhayya jara baat suno ....hamaray khayal main karachi aur Hyderabad kay ilawa bhi sindh main bohat kuch hai .... us main tau kabhi interest show nahi kia ....ke wahan bhi school khulva do .... unit offices banwa kar logon ko "insaaf" dilva do ...asal main interior sindh main kuch rakha nahi hai .... OH WAIT !!!!! KAHEEN ALTAF BHAI KO YE TAU NAHI KISI NAY KEH DIYA KAY "PEER SAAB , PUNJAAB HATH AYE BAGHER PRIME MINISTER BANNA MUSHKIL HI NAHI NA MUMKIN HAI" ? oyee hoyee , bhayya zara peer saab ko bata dena kay zabaan aur karchi ka naara laganay walay ....ye khaab bhi agar kabhi dekha na tau mahajir tau nahi laken jo apnay apko Pakistani kehtay hain na ...wo itna marain ge dobara taxi main sona paray ga . Jitni zindagi hai karachi par raaj kar ke aur London main naye passport kay saath guzaar do .

shahzeb3211

Voter (50+ posts)
Every time I hear any speech from Altaf Hussain it make me laugh :-D and this time Oyeeeee Jageeeer Daaraaaa. Ha Ha Ha
Altaf Hussain is a Joker like politician, I think people of punjab are bit sensible and would not support a party which is led by a joker. (I am from karachi by the way)

aoa
first of all shame on you

jagga

Citizen
lol .. abhi is poll ki report jaye ge london .. aur urdu main iss forum ki tareef ho gee .. yaar yahan aik banda mara to wo aap k 15 banday karachi main aa ker marain ge .. iss liay stay away from pakistan

tempoorauk

Citizen
Nahi Becouse Peoples of Punjab Basicly are sleaves
Yani Punjab kay loog Mantely Gulam hain aur mazare hain wo aur Bohat ziyada Tassubi hain to main nahi samajhta kay wo MQM ko accept karengay.I apologize if some one heart but its true

Eternity

Citizen
Nahi Becouse Peoples of Punjab Basicly are sleaves
Yani Punjab kay loog Mantely Gulam hain aur mazare hain wo aur Bohat ziyada Tassubi hain to main nahi samajhta kay wo MQM ko accept karengay.I apologize if some one heart but its true

Every community in Punjab living next to each other, Punjabi next to Baluchi, Sindhi on other side of the road and Pashtun, Hazara, Kashmiri in the same vicinity.
In Karachi, we have Bihari Basti, Sindhi Basti, Punjabi Basti, Pathan Basti, wonder which community is Taussabi.

Status
Not open for further replies.