POLL: Would MQM be acceptable to middle class of Punjab

Would MQM be acceptable to middle class of Punjab

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanweer.Amjad

Councller (250+ posts)
Apparently MQM is targeting south Punjab because they don't trust leadership of PPP (whom they are ally in this government) representing that area of Punjab. For the North and Central Punjab, they truly believe that the leadership is in the right hand.
MQM is not the only party who speaks of the lower and middle class. All parties talk of the lower and the middle class. In fact in Pakistan no party can not publicly talk of the upper and luxury class. But it is the act that matters the most and no party including Roti Kapra Makan party PPP, GT road party PML(N) or Lalu Khet party MQM does anything. So MQM won't bring any positive change although a lot of negatives will accompany like Terror, Bhatta collection and ethnic politics.
Altaf Hussain or his support doesn't come from middle class, he is an agent or a central pillar of a very strong establishment who needs his presence and life for political balance in its favour.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Tanweer.Amjad said:
Apparently MQM is targeting south Punjab because they don't trust leadership of PPP (whom they are ally in this government) representing that area of Punjab. For the North and Central Punjab, they truly believe that the leadership is in the right hand.
MQM is not the only party who speaks of the lower and middle class. All parties talk of the lower and the middle class. In fact in Pakistan no party can not publicly talk of the upper and luxury class. But it is the act that matters the most and no party including Roti Kapra Makan party PPP, GT road party PML(N) or Lalu Khet party MQM does anything. So MQM won't bring any positive change although a lot of negatives will accompany like Terror, Bhatta collection and ethnic politics.
Altaf Hussain or his support doesn't come from middle class, he is an agent or a central pillar of a very strong establishment who needs his presence and life for political balance in its favour.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Read your own lines which I have highlighyed in Red. Both sentences can not be right at one time.
You don;t know anything about Karachi my dear. Please come out of DHARAM PURA and visit Karachi by yourself. You will see the difference.

Tanweer.Amjad

Councller (250+ posts)
PakPatriot1 said:
Tanweer.Amjad said:
Read your own lines which I have highlighyed in Red. Both sentences can not be right at one time.
You don;t know anything about Karachi my dear. Please come out of DHARAM PURA and visit Karachi by yourself. You will see the difference.

I wonder what was for laugh in my lines. May be whole Pakistan nation is a joke for you. Don't try to play with my comments, come out with your own. I stand with what I mentioned. There is no contradiction with what I said and people outside Lalu Khet are free too think they wish to.

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
Why we are talking so much about a party or leader Altaf, who has no grounds in the peoples except in a very small community of the country (that's also due to their terror).
MQM misleads the peoples of urban send and launched the movements for more rights and resources for them. It clearly elaborates how and from where they are demanding these resources, obviously from the neglected parts of the country.
the real fact is that the urban send was and is over invested and exploited the resources shares of the neglected remote areas of Pakistan.
all the stories of development of urban send clearly indicate. how much the resources of the nations were diverted to a very small urban part of the country.
The losers are obliviously Baluchistan, NWFP, interior send, northern Punjab and other remote areas.

So how peoples of pakistan can can accept any party who is actually belong to exploiter and the other role of MQM is the political strengthening the establishment and ruling elite.
so this discussion always starts by the MQM's paid agents to keep that party alive. This can be noticed from the dictated coverage by the media to MQM also, otherwise they will be face dire consequences.

Hope the peoples who take part in this discussion, will come forward to expose the real face of MQM / Altaf

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
PakPatriot1 said:
Tanweer.Amjad said:

You said:
1- MQM is a Lalu Khet Party

I am agreed

then you said:
2- MQM doesn't get support from middle class

Not only me, every Karachi person will not agree with you

Becaause Lalu Khet is a area of middle and poor class people. They not only made MQM but also they still support it overwhemingly, and you are accepting MQM is a Lalu Khet party.

So, why I am laughing? Because I am 100% sure you don't know nothing about Karachi's demography. You just believe on negative propaganda.
And you are making every one :lol: :lol: :lol:

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am still waiting reply f my pervious post,which is as follow:

Why we are talking so much about a party or leader Altaf, who has no grounds in the peoples except in a very small community of the country (that's also due to their terror).
MQM misleads the peoples of urban send and launched the movements for more rights and resources for them. It clearly elaborates how and from where they are demanding these resources, obviously from the neglected parts of the country.
the real fact is that the urban send was and is over invested and exploited the resources shares of the neglected remote areas of Pakistan.
all the stories of development of urban send clearly indicate. how much the resources of the nations were diverted to a very small urban part of the country.
The losers are obliviously Baluchistan, NWFP, interior send, northern Punjab and other remote areas.

So how peoples of pakistan can can accept any party who is actually belong to exploiter and the other role of MQM is the political strengthening the establishment and ruling elite.
so this discussion always starts by the MQM's paid agents to keep that party alive. This can be noticed from the dictated coverage by the media to MQM also, otherwise they will be face dire consequences.

Hope the peoples who take part in this discussion, will come forward to expose the real face of MQM / Altafrahat

Private messageE-mail

Tanweer.Amjad

Councller (250+ posts)
People are so naive and may be its hard for team to leave the soother. People who can see the truth about MQM and its terror can easily see that calling MQM a Lalu Khet party or calling PMl(N) a GT Road party actually means whatever they are. I should expect the same question from you next time that there are no residents on GT roads who could cast their votes from there so there is a contradiction how it is a GT Road party. I will surely answer your query. May be for one time at least. Because you talk as if you own Karachi, you own this website and you own everything on earth, and don't want to share with anyone from outside.

If you are trying to say that MQM has a negative image only because of negative propaganda, for cases in media it might be true, but my personal friends from Karachi don't need to tell a lie. They lived in Karachi and fortunately escaped from there. And they have told me most (not all) of the demographies, geographies, tomographies etc and lots of things about the so called middle class regions of Karachi. All of us are from middle class. May be few in upper middle class and few in lower middle class.

Talking about propaganda, I can see how Pathans, sunni Tehreek or JI are blamed for everything negative in Karachi by the MQM supporters, of course they deserve it because MQM has to do something in response to whatever it has been doing. Pathans integrated in Punjab without any problem, so very few would doubt that they could create any problems elsewhere. for you Guns were and are always in the hands of non-MQM people, MQM people just kill pigeons with their rifles. May be there are some pigeons with no wings who are trying to make their living in Karachi.

But you don't worry. Just keep laughing.

shrf390

MPA (400+ posts)
PUNJAB WILL NEVER ACCEPT GUDDAR A PAKISTAN [altaf]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMSVYTgFIPA[/video][/quote]

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Punjabis have no right to declare someone traitor or patriot.

If you punjabis keep on doing it anyways; We muhajirs damn care about your ranting. :lol:

MQM zindabad, Altaf Bhai zindabad

Bhag Punjabi Bhag, teri dhoti ko lag gaya dagh. :mrgreen:[/QUOTE]

This is exactly the teaching why most of the people in Pakistan are not in favour of mqm, and we know some you damn care about anything except yourself. we care for all Pakistanis' and Pakistan and not about those who do not care!!

discover

Voter (50+ posts)
People of punjab should think and realized that if they want to get rid of gulami of jagirdara and wadra. They must join MQM otherwise you will be doing gulami of few families forever. Decision is your.

GULAMI YA AZADAI

MQM has practically proved and pushed jamat islami forever.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
MQM is same as Taliban...

Only the difference in area and beard .....

--Taliban are in tribal area , MQM in Karachi and Haydrabad.

-- Both leadership is hiding.

-- Both are Bhatha group.

--Both are target killer.

-- Both have same way of working and aims.

-- Both are pro indian

--Taliban has beard but MQM do not , because of area.

Thats why,Taliban has generated in the South Punjab, Now MQM wants to be there.

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Well this is up to the people of Punjab, as MQM never imposes leader on an area,
MQM only offers to people of Punjab a Platform, through which elidgible people without money can contest for the election , as opposed to Dasti Sahab and other who have commited fraud by taking false oath on Constitution and Quran.

LiberalK

Citizen
If the people of Punjab truly want to see the sons and daughters of peasants, cobblers, teachers, farmers, etc. in the seats of parliament, senate, national assembly, prime minister and president then they would have to vote for MQM, and only via MQM can a son of a farmer become a president or a prime minister - this seat is not reserved for the founder of the party!

panasonic

Banned
Punjabi ek soti kom hy, ek gulam kom hy , pakistan bane say phaly bhi ye sikhoon ki gulami karte thay aj jagirdaroon or wadaroon ki gulmi karte hain. En ka Pakistan banane main koi hat ni hy. Ye us waqat bhi so ray thay.

En ky andar wo khoon hi wadaroon ur jagirdaroon ky talwaee chat chat kar adi ho gain hain. MQM apna time zaia mat kare es soti kom un ky hall per chor de. Ye jis ko vote dete phir us ko galian dete hain.

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
MQM has been trying hard for long time to get some space in Punjab but they didn't get positive response. Allah in bhatta khoron se Karachi walon ko bhi bachaye. Aameen.

Yahaan pehle hi chooran bechay walon ka competition hay. Altaf becharay ka chooran nahi bkiay ga. He should try to sell his choran in double deckers in UK.

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
As per constitiution of Pakistan, MQM has a right to introduce in Punjab and any part of Pakistan, here I am reading some comments regarding this poll is very amazing, i think these people not have tolerance, through this forum or this poll I am appreciating MQM effort bcoz they are trying to remove past charges like MQM was doing Sect politics and now they wanna join mainstream politics and some uneducated people are denying.

MQM should first get cleansed of the charges what it did in May. They can't get any support with a black face. They have to quit their mafia style before going into mainstream.

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)

If you punjabis keep on doing it anyways; We muhajirs damn care about your ranting. :lol:

Bhag Punjabi Bhag, teri dhoti ko lag gaya dagh. :mrgreen:

Shame on you. why are you using such language for Punjabis? Is this training from you MQM or result of your upbringing?(thumbsdown)

Last edited:

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)

Bhag Punjabi Bhag, teri dhoti ko lag gaya dagh. :mrgreen:

@Star Gazer. I didn't realize that you were replying to this post. Sorry for the confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.