POLL: Which Political Talk Shows Do You Watch Regularly?

Which Political Talk Shows Do You Watch Regularly?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Admin

We don't have time to watch every show that gets posted daily. So which one's do you watch everyday? Or does it depend on the guest?

There are some that I miss at no cost. Let's see which siasat.pk members like the most. You can choose more than one option.

A

abbasiali

Hasb - e - Haal all times best

Merey Mutabiq If I need to listen against Zardari

Kal Tuk Masala

Capital Talk Masala

Off The Record Maula Jut Tey Noori nut

Najam Shetty Hum Aap kain Hain kaun

Siasi Log Touch me not

Rest depend on my mood. [pk flag] LOL

Regards

A

Admin

I remember a few months ago, there were hardly any views on hasb-e-haal. If marey mutabik had 2000 views then hasb-e-haal would have 300 or something. Now It's competing with the best show. All credit goes to Sohail Ahmed.

A

abbasiali

admin said:
I remember a few months ago, there were hardly any views on hasb-e-haal. If marey mutabik had 2000 views then hasb-e-haal would have 300 or something. Now It's competing with the best show. All credit goes to Sohail Ahmed.
You are very right, he actually brought comedy and Politics together, Sohail Ahmed a verstile actor, who had made his reputation previously as a serious character actor, created role of AZIZI, which actually represent a common person's daily life issue, his simplicity and straightforwardness brought him in attention of viewer, along with Aftab Iqbal's investigative reports on all kind of issues.

Regards

Adeel

Founder
abbasiali said:
admin said:
You are very right, he actually brought comedy and Politics together, Sohail Ahmed a verstile actor, who had made his reputation previously as a serious character actor, created role of AZIZI, which actually represent a common person's daily life issue, his simplicity and straightforwardness brought him in attention of viewer, along with Aftab Iqbal's investigative reports on all kind of issues.

Regards

Which drama was it where he created the Azizi role? Do you remember?

He is such a great and natural actor. Do you remember Shabdaig?

"Chai Piyo gey?" "Nahi, Kyo, Acha" :lol:

Classic stuff from him..lol

A

abbasiali

Adeel said:
abbasiali said:
admin said:

Regards

Which drama was it where he created the Azizi role? Do you remember?

He is such a great and natural actor. Do you remember Shabdaig?

"Chai Piyo gey?" "Nahi, Kyo, Acha" :lol:

Classic stuff from him..lol
Its been a long time, I had seen any drama, I don't even remember which Drama or Serial I had seen, its been so busy.

I watch Merey Mutabiq, Hasb e hal,capital talk,dunya today regularlyl.the other shows depend upon the guests present.But i watch every show in which Imran khan and Mushahid HS are the guests.

hawk eyed

MPA (400+ posts)
i watch hasb e haal coz rather intensifying the situation they always discuss serious matters with bit of humour and it really works!

Young

Senator (1k+ posts)
Hasb-e-hal, Khabar naak(which is not in poll, it must be in poll), off the record, Talat. And any programme in which Haroon Rashid is. Shahid Masood is master in Anarci and sadness.

Status
Not open for further replies.