Policy Matters - 24th June 2011 - Shaikh Rasheed, Haroon Rasheed & Muhammad Malik

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thanks Zehra nice topic about pak status .We are not used to listen the truth thats why so many confusions in the country.I had written about six months ago that pakistan is a failed state ,thanks to the efforts of this corrupt and incompetent govt. If pak is declared by the international agency as failed state why getting so upset or confused. I have done my " master" in "Economics and Finance" and its written very clearly that if a country is unable to provide the necessities of life and security to its citizens ,it is called a failed state.we should not critisize others for giving us this status.I value the comments by sheikh rashid and sartaj aziz but not agree with them because their arguments were very vague lets face the reality.our economy is collapsed ,no law and order in the country, civil war like situation in 3 provinces out of 4.The govt in the centre is corrupt and incompetent,no gas,no electricity , no water ,no life protection.People scared to sleep outside and living inside the house.our growth rate is around 2.4 %, education is 1.2%of the GDP, 2.3% for health,unemployment and inflation in double digit ,our budget deficit is over one trillion rupees . Thats why rich people leaving the country .India have over 400 million middle class people more than the collective population of western europe ,growth rate is between 8 To 9 % .India's population is 1.3 billion so if some are living under poverty line, no big deal because thats still much better condition than pakistan .Pakistan will change its status only when someone honest and sincere person take over the govt. we should not live in a fancy or delusional world but instead face the reality, go after the govt to change its policies for the betterment of the country. It have nothing to do that this govt comes into power after military dictator,its now four years ,how much time they need to bring the change in the country, 100 years .Majority thinks that Musharraf's tenure was much better than this one? Musharraf shot on his foot when he ordered attack on "Lal Masjid " and arrest of SC "Judges". By the way I am not musharraf's fan .

Last edited:

syediqbal

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sh. Rasheed sahib pls take the trator of Pakistan Photo from your drawing room, this will take you no where, this is my advise to you,
free of cost.