Point Blank 20th April 2010

capre786

Minister (2k+ posts)
[awaztv]http://moviesrack.com/Apr2010/Pointblank20apr2010.flv[/awaztv]

Last edited:

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thank you mubasher lucman for such a nice programme .I have been saying for a long time after observing their performance that PPP's govt is not sincere and honest.This electricity crises is an artificial one ,Zardari is taking the revenge from the nation for his imprisonment for 8 years which suppose to be life,but the jahil awam brought these people back in the govt -now they have to tolerate what they are doing.From the beginning,i said the Rental Power units will be disaster for the country because people will not be able to afford that costly electricity.Zardari is doing all this systematically to destroy the economy and finally it will take the toll on the nation.I will blame the opposition 100% who are friendly oppostion,no hue and cry.When the elections are held,these idiots will be back so what is the answer to all this nonsense," A TECHNOCRAT GOVT" who starts the accountability , bring honesty and sincerety in the country.All the big defaulters are politicians and elite class .Pay back the dues to PSO ,pepco and kesc so they meet the demand of the nation rather than making the deal for RPU for their own commision and kickbacks.Zardari will never be changed thats for sure,the person is not sincere and he will also infuence the PM to use his policies -there will not be much change.same black sheeps will remain and damage the country.we have the electricity ,all we need is the honesty and sincerety.Why not getting the electricity from Iran cheaply because its US pressure and PPP's personel agenda.pervaiz ashraf is lying that getting elecricity from Iran will take 4 to 5 years,it can be done within 6 months because the line transmission is already close to the iran border.why not get serious about solar energy ,wind power and coal energy.How much this govt have done on these projects?

Last edited:

Muhammad Afzal

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
O Pakistanio wake up, aur in sab hukmarano ko zinda jala do, ibarat banao inko pori dunya ka liye, mar do, or inkey bachon tak ko na chorna. takey is mulk sey in ka khatama ho gaye. Kia zardari, kia nawaz sharif, wali khan, altaf hussain, qazi hussain, who so ever. Dekho agar dhond sakte ho koyi acha adami tgo please deer maat karo.