PNS attack: Terrorist were using walkie talkies of NATO forces

M

MrImranKhan

27131_62824761.jpg

27131_62824761.jpg

The walkie talkies used by the terrorist are used by the NATO forces in Afghanistan.

According to the ongoing investigations in the attack on the Pakistan Naval Base Mehran in Karachi, the terrorists were using the LXT 303 walkie talkies made by an American company.

Dunya News received exclusive pictures of the walkie talkies used by the terrorists in the attack.

According to the investigation officer, there walkie talkies are specifically made to be used in military operations. The terrorist had at least three walkie talkie sets which were set one channel through which they were contacting each other.

Last edited by a moderator:

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Is it possible to connect 5-6 pepole on a single platform on walki tallike lyk they are conferencing on skype??? I have no mood to google it so if any one with experti in telcom, please inform me..

mush_pride

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
it does not show that these extremists were trained by nato, cia or raw or whatever. they simply looted the nato convoy and stole the goods. as simple as that.

l_pak

ab bhe dar laghta hai keh kahe america hafa na ho jayee. ""they simply looted the nato convoy and stole the goods"""
yai tau sedee se bat hai keh hamla awr "CIA" kai loog thai

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
it does not show that these extremists were trained by nato, cia or raw or whatever. they simply looted the nato convoy and stole the goods. as simple as that.

Cyber cops on duty to defend their masters. Cowards come on have the courage to remove the false flag and come out in your real colors. Day by day U are just exposing yourself and your mission.

mush_pride

no i am just mentioning the truth. they steal nato goods every now and then. its a news everyone knows.
but i am sure you are trying to please the soul of your deceased master, bin ladin LOLLLLLLLL
Cyber cops on duty to defend their masters. Cowards come on have the courage to remove the false flag and come out in your real colors. Day by day U are just exposing yourself and your mission.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
no i am just mentioning the truth. they steal nato goods every now and then. its a news everyone knows.
but i am sure you are trying to please the soul of your deceased master, bin ladin LOLLLLLLLL

Just remember Busharaf and Osama Bin Laden are chip of the same block i.e CIA operators.