PNS attack : Reality

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
I received this email from Terminal X , have a look ......
Dear Readers,

The attackers at Karachi were foreigners and were JSOC-trained guerillas. They were neither RAW nor TTP. Purely trained by the US specops. This is authentic intelligence sent to us by an unnamed intelligence official. The attackers destroyed the Orions to give perception that India was behind it so that a regional war could be triggered. Details later in our report that will be published on Tuesday.

Do stay tuned.

Regards,
Sultan Hijazi
--
| The TX Email Group |

Note: You can reply to this mail with your views

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/terminalxpk
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/terminalxpk

this all does make sense....................:(

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
Can't rule out MOSAD+CIA. It resembles Mumbai and raises serious question marks who's actually behind them.

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger

I do agree, infact I also the member of Terminal X, there reports/news are reliable enough as far as authenticated source is concerned ......

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
The information carries a lot of sense. Agencies operate through false flags. However, we need to be extraordinary cautious. Just remember the tattoo on the forearm of the terrorist, whose picture is released, says it all.
100% agreed [MENTION=10641]wadaich[/MENTION]

shah5ap

Senator (1k+ posts)
Lamha e fiktia. Nifaq Khatam karo aur eek Pakistani ban kar apnee Full Potential k saat bar sar e pekaar ho jawo.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am not member of any such site. But i got similar info that they were hired mercenaries from XE/BLACKWATER..
They have caught some alive, but not exposing it. They will use them as bargain chip against USA.
Lets wait & see what happens. From Today i also think that INDIA is not involved in it.
ALLAH knows best..

messam

MPA (400+ posts)

Makes sense... What I know that the Pakistan SSG special operation branch "ZARAR" can not be given tough time by anyone but someone of the same training.. Secondly ZARAR had special orders not to clean up but to take them alive which made it to go long... But in the end they were dead or ran away brides.!!! a few untrained terrorists can'T hold SSG for so long.. afterall we ourselves are training Middle easters and other Arab countries SSG...

I would say the ultimate threat is to declare PAKISTAN as a failed state whose, army, air force , and naval bases are not safe , and how come Nuclear sights be safe. All of the drama just because of one target.. We Pakistani amongst the whole Muslim world are different by a virtue of our Nuclear power. Kuffar ko yahi baat chubhtii hai aankh mein..

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am not member of any such site. But i got similar info that they were hired mercenaries from XE/BLACKWATER..
They have caught some alive, but not exposing it. They will use them as bargain chip against USA.
Lets wait & see what happens. From Today i also think that INDIA is not involved in it.
ALLAH knows best..

2437092614_b34a8543eb.jpg

Consider Pakistan in the middle...

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
With MU image on the front page...
It seems a dangerous website to visit from this country... So I ll wait to have a look till I am back :p
كوئی كام كی بات ہو تو بتا دینا بھائی۔۔۔۔
:)

sakayani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Neverthless, it has exposed our weaknesses. Counter is hidden in desperate measures. Casual approach will not work any more. Everyone knows what the bigger game is but the questions is what have we done about it? Sitting tight is no solution. Miracles dont happen in these days. What has made us an easy prey is the question need to be answered. Heads has to roll and stooges need to be removed. Start from Malik.

simple_and_peacefull

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
from day one when i heard the news. i think my first post was also similar to this. and its proven more stronger with more informations. my mind & heart both are agreed on this. no single doubt. and its same feeling all true lovers of motherland Pakistan.

simple_and_peacefull

yes brother salik,

we have to watch our footstep. its save us from enemies traps.
It seems a dangerous website to visit from this country... So I ll wait to have a look till I am back :p

simple_and_peacefull

i mentioned before ..its part of coldwar.
ALLAH knows best..

Super123

Councller (250+ posts)

What is MU ??

crowbar

Senator (1k+ posts)
Its in the knowledge of our agencies that people come from south africa , kill innocent people in karachi and very comfortably board the next available return flight .This operation must have been planed at proper level , discussed it thread bar ,attacker must have be provided with videos of the base which must have been co related with the google kind of live maps.This operation was rehearsed next to perfection otherwise its not possible to go for the target in such a perfect manner.I can see the involvement of those people who fired at corps commander karachi few years back and instead of taking action against the terrorists, Musharaf has to rush to London and ask for forgiveness so that his officers are not made targets on the roads of karachi. For face saving ,Mushi arrested two brothers who had no know -how of army how does it works.
Further, Navy was never considered a potent force among the armed forces because most of their officers are from KARACHI who are interested in business rather a taking it as a profession.Their ships has hardly left DUBAI or elsewhere when their wives would start announcing in the officers colony what kind of TV, VIDEO CAMERA,DVD PLAYER ETC are coming and start selling it before it arrives.They are involved in this kind of smuggling for years.How can such a band of smugglers safe guard their institutions,i got all my doubts.