PMLN-Paisa Phenk Tamasha Dekh

kkppmc

Councller (250+ posts)
Is this written in the constitution of Pakistan that govt. can not pursue to the court?
As far as I know any pakistani can go to the court irrespective of his status.
Please explain. Thanks.[/quote]

MQM should go to the court for anything i agree with you.However the big question is why they didn't go to the court from 2002 to 2008,when they were sitting in the dictator government? Why they didn't say a single word regarding the 28 missing people at that time.However this is an open secret that the most of missing people have a comfortable life in South Africa.I never see any relatives of 28 missing people go to the court and ask for the investigation ? why? Where are these 28 missing people relatives? Why they don't come forward and present their stories in front of the media?

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
As you wrote ....."However this is an open secret that the most of missing people have a comfortable life in South Africa".....

Well , prove a single case that the missing persons are living in South Africa ,and MQM will not get a single vote from URBEN SINDH.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
kkppmc said:
MQM should go to the court for anything i agree with you.However the big question is why they didn't go to the court from 2002 to 2008,when they were sitting in the dictator government? Why they didn't say a single word regarding the 28 missing people at that time.However this is an open secret that the most of missing people have a comfortable life in South Africa.I never see any relatives of 28 missing people go to the court and ask for the investigation ? why? Where are these 28 missing people relatives? Why they don't come forward and present their stories in front of the media?

Because we were told that courts were not free before 16th March 2009. But with many thanks for the supporters of CJ restoration, we have courts that are free and are dealing each and every case on it's own due merit so we are demanding and asking fair investigations and trials. Can't we do that?
Even though we were not part of the cj job's restoration movement, does it take us away from our true and due right for asking justice from this cj? Do we have to wait for another cj to come? Is he a CJ of Pakistan, or CJ of only those who supported him?

Margilla Hills in Islamabad have changed its name to South Africa? I didn't know that.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
[ Because we were told that courts were not free before 16th March 2009. But with many thanks for the supporters of CJ restoration, we have courts that are free and are dealing each and every case on it's own due merit so we are demanding and asking fair investigations and trials. Can't we do that?
Even though we were not part of the cj job's restoration movement, does it take us away from our true and due right for asking justice from this cj? Do we have to wait for another cj to come? Is he a CJ of Pakistan, or CJ of only those who supported him?

Margilla Hills in Islamabad have changed its name to South Africa? I didn't know that.[/quote]

Haaaaaaaahahahahahah , Heeeeeeheheheheheeh , really ? you were told that the courts were not free ? hahahahahahaha....Heeeeeehehehe
You are funny , really funny. Poor MQM. Becharay...... lagta hai Musharraf nay tumhain undeeray mein rakha tha..... Agar baygharati ka koi nam hota tu .............. I think you start to lose it buddy, you should rest a bit, like your other buddy Jury...... Waisay creativity mein aur jhoot ko such bana nay mein aap ki misaaal nahi. mein tu boohat hunsaw.

PML-N apni siyasat ko cash kerwa rahe ha CJP is not INDEPENDENT now BECOZ abb waqt agaya ha Nawaz Sharaif k cases bhe maaf kerdiye ...... KIYA mazak ha CJP k MQM K Quaid ALTAF HUSSAIN ne CJP ko open letter likha tha PAKSITAN k current hallat per us per kiya action liya CJP?