PMLN pages doing propaganda against Jamima Khan's little niece who died in a horrible car accident recently

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
I dunno why I am surprised as it should be expected, but you do surprise me constantly with the new lows you reach everyday. I dunno why I thought maybe you were a sensible person earlier but you are even worse than the average run of the mill blind slave of haramkhor sharif.

Although this isn't the first time this has happened, doesn't take long for true patwari colours to start showing through.
How can someone go this low ? I am not sure if it is money or something else. I hate noras from the core of my heart but i will never do or justify any personal attacks ... He is not even 1 bit remorseful for using dead kid picture just to gain political millage ... I am sure even p igs have more sense then these brainless idiots

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
How can someone go this low ? I am not sure if it is money or something else. I hate noras from the core of my heart but i will never do or justify any personal attacks ... He is not even 1 bit remorseful for using dead kid picture just to gain political millage ... I am sure even p igs have more sense then these brainless idiots
The ones who do it for money are easy to spot. This pathetic shameless creature is on a new level. In my 6 years on this forum have seen 100s of patwaris come and go but nothing as disgusting as this creature from the bottom of the cesspool.

There is a special place reserved in hell for such disgusting despicable ugly creature.

Aslan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
PMLN attracts the lowest of the low. Its members have a history spreading false and shameless propaganda against others.This so called political party used filthy language against Benazir and her mother Nusrat Bhutto.It uses fake material to denigrate its opponents.

Educationist

Acha so you should use the same words for Harami Shehbaz Gill who posted a picture of late Kalsoom Nawaz yesterday
mjy ye smjh nhe ati k loon leagiyeee apni Bad Challen behen urf Sita White ko bar bar Q ghaseet kr lay aty hy, behen chodo, tumhri bad challen behen Q Khan k Lan pr sawar hoti thee, mna Q nhe kiya apni bad challen behen ko

stranger

mariam qatri urf randi_in_mandi ki autobiography publish hotay hi word chaukidar india main top trend ban gia.
maxresdefault.jpg

modi or BJP party head bhi chaukidar banenay ke khahishmand

802616-chowkidar-modi-shah.jpg

Shahid Abassi

It is good to make it more it more viral so that people know the reality of this picture when they suddenly see it somewhere. People should also know that goras don't engage romantically with their cousins.

Hate_Nooras

Harami I released this picture to social media what you gonna do about it ? I made it viral and I will make more stuff viral Rok sako tu rok lo . Chul hut ab
You are rattled because you have nothing to justify your inhumane, pathetic act. That poor dead girls family has got no idea who losers like you are, and you are using it make some political point which will no doubt be forgotten later today, but will leave a stain on your conscious forever. Apologise if you are a man!!!!

Insaaf4Tyrain

You are rattled because you have nothing to justify your inhumane, pathetic act. That poor dead girls family has got no idea who losers like you are, and you are using it make some political point which will no doubt be forgotten later today, but will leave a stain on your conscious forever. Apologise if you are a man!!!!
First of all when other PTI members post pics and stuff here how many times have you asked them this same question? How many times have you asked them stop posting pics about Maryam or her daughter? But you stay quite. Maybe you want to show your loyalty.

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
apny waldian ki izzat nelam karney wali khothi se aur kia tawaqoo karin gain. daikha kaise termi maaan ka bra ka size naap raha tha tu. Aur dosri video release karon jis main panti ka size naap raha tha thera baap. baysharm nangay khandani ki mirsi aulad lagta hy. Jub tak yahan ah kar aapn maan ka soda na kar ley tujy aram nahi ata.

Jo kerna hai ker lakin Asa Asa material hai jo pti walo Gand par doon ga in few hours IMRAN khan ki asi besati hogi yaad rukhna I promise you this ab jitna bonkna hai bonk