Please stopping using word Lawatat.

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
I urge you to concentrate on your trade and not watch too many youtube videos !
Just answer my question!
Does the Hadith translations in Urdu I referenced use Lawatat as a word? Yes or No?
qTGy4qI.jpg

Source: http://www.archive.org/download/Jam...iTranslationBySheikhNazimuddinVol01Part03.pdf (pg 45-46)

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
I give up brother. You should keep using Luatat. I will take up this issue with Sheikh Nizamuddin (Do you know who he is and what is his contact address?).
All details of publishers, revisers etc are in the book PDF I have cited (khol ke parh bhi lo). Pay them a visit whenever you are in Lahore's Urdu Bazaar next

V7o73vF.jpg

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
All details of publishers, revisers etc are in the book PDF I have cited (khol ke parh bhi lo). Pay them a visit whenever you are in Lahore's Urdu Bazaar next

V7o73vF.jpg

The culprit is Molana Nazimuddin who does not have any idea about the respect of Prophets. Is he alive ? If he is he should be stopped from doing any more translations as he is having a bad influence on simpletons like you.

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
The culprit is Molana Nazimuddin who does not have any idea about the respect of Prophets. Is he alive ? If he is he should be stopped from doing any more translations as he is having a bad influence on simpletons like you.
well, "simpletons" like me are told to "HEY, READ QURAN AND HADITH!"

and when we do: ".....wait.... not like that!"

HimSar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Speak with their manager then, Kareem.
Lol! Dude, thanks for the tip but I speak Arabic, and if I need a translation, I'll just pick another one.
And I don't have formal religious education required to change anything in the translations, so one person speaking to Kareem doesn't change much, many more is another matter. That's awareness.

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Lol! Dude, thanks for the tip but I speak Arabic, and if I need a translation, I'll just pick another one.
And I don't have formal religious education required to change anything in the translations, so one person speaking to Kareem doesn't change much, many more is another matter. That's awareness.

He is right, We need to convince every tom, dick and harry (The prince) before Mr Ali Khan is persuaded - Not to forget the youtuber molvi. The thing that Mr Ali Khan will never do is to use some of his precious brain cells.

HimSar

Minister (2k+ posts)
He is right, We need to convince every tom, dick and harry (The prince) before Mr Ali Khan is persuaded - Not to forget the youtuber molvi. The thing that Mr Ali Khan will never do is to use some of his precious brain cells.
I see you use a plural. Generous.

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
I see you use a plural. Generous.
chanda jitni marzi yeh sasti juggtein maar lo, tarjuma nahi badlay ga

ab jao ja ke change karo usse! shabash!